Thread: 2013 Subscription - Order History Issue

2013 Subscription - Order History Issue

Hi all, just wondering if anybody is having the same issue as me.

I was checking my order history on mattycollector.com as my December sub items haven't arrived yet. Whilst doing this I noticed that the January 2013 (Netossa) order was not listed. I thought it may be due to the order effectively being placed back in July when I signed up for the sub. But when I scrolled back it wasn't listed there either and the order that WAS listed as £0.00 to indicate I had signed up for the sub has now disappeared also.

I do have a shipping confirmation dated 11/01/2013 for the 2013 "Initial Figure" stating that the order was placed on 17/07/2012; it does not mention Netossa at all.

With my December sub going walkabout and now this, I have no idea what is going on.

Anyone else having these issues or could shed some light on it?
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by paulioscorchio View Post
    Hi all, just wondering if anybody is having the same issue as me.

I was checking my order history on mattycollector.com as my December sub items haven't arrived yet. Whilst doing this I noticed that the January 2013 (Netossa) order was not listed. I thought it may be due to the order effectively being placed back in July when I signed up for the sub. But when I scrolled back it wasn't listed there either and the order that WAS listed as £0.00 to indicate I had signed up for the sub has now disappeared also.

I do have a shipping confirmation dated 11/01/2013 for the 2013 "Initial Figure" stating that the order was placed on 17/07/2012; it does not mention Netossa at all.

With my December sub going walkabout and now this, I have no idea what is going on.

Anyone else having these issues or could shed some light on it?
    Yes. For some of us it seems we cannot open the order through the traditional way to get our tracking number. We get an error.

I was able to see mine by going to the Subscriptions page, clicking on Subscriptions, then MOTUC, and then I believe it's "view orders for this sub". I was finally able to get the tracking info this way. For some reason the link is broken from the My Orders page but with this work around I was finally able to hold vigil for Neotessa while she enjoys her vacation in IN.

And yes, that is Neotessa - the "initial figure".

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    I can't remember the last time I was able to actually view an old invoice from my "Order History" page.
    Sadly, you can't divorce emotion from a toyline built on nostalgia.

Got Man-E-Faces, give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Yes I have the same issue. I have 4 Matty orders in 2013 and none of them appear in my order history.

Everything from 2008-2012 is still there.
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!