Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Blade, Gwildor, and Saurod - How important are they to you?

Meh!

Don't care either way... mind you, a special 'Movie 3-Pack' would probably be cool (but expensive).
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    NA Skeletor

Heroic Warrior
    I don't know why we haven't seen at least Blade yet. He would require hardly any new tooling. He'd be a good way to keep costs down for Matty in a year and yet still give us a new character.
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    Lubic would be my #3 most wanted after #1 Scorpia, #2 Eldor.
    Yeah! Another soldier in the Lubic Army!
    Check my wishlist:

1 Eldor
    2 Karg
    3 Lubic
    4 Snake Goddess
    5 Mantenna
    6 Blade, Saurod, Gwildor and Worruck
    7 Mask Of Power demons
    8 Huntara
    9 Gnoll
    10 Vultak
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

They'll never be in my Top 10 list of MOTU wants (maybe not even in the Top 20) but i'd still end up getting them all the same. They complete the 'bigger picture' for me in my collection.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

They are not important to me at all...that being said, I would still like them to be made for the folks who do want them.

I think that they are very important to the collection. It would be a perfect tribute to the people who played them. They should be sold separately, so Blade, Karg, Saurod, Gwildor, Worruk, Detective Lubic, The Centurions, and Eternian Guardsmen could all have their day in the sun.

Heroic Warrior
    absolutely important!!!!

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    All three are very important for me--in fact, the more we move into what I personally see as the absolute dregs of the vintage MOTU line-up (e.g., Rio, the Rock People, and Twistoid's heroic counterpart, whose name I'm drawing a blank on at the moment--no offense intended for folks who like those characters), the more important they become to me. Of course, that being said, I still don't see them as being as essential as some of the A-list POP and NA characters that are left.
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

As a kid I was absolutely dissapointed with the movie.

These three characters hold a sour place in my heart. I'd be just fine never seeing them but if they were made I'd keep saurod probably now.

I'd go out and buy a bratz doll, make a necklace displaying it, put a t-shirt on that said "sassy girl" and wear them to a production meeting at work before I'd ever even consider owning a Gwildor.

(no offense to BRATZ fans)

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice View Post
    I'd go out and buy a bratz doll, make a necklace displaying it, put a t-shirt on that said "sassy girl" and wear them to a production meeting at work before I'd ever even consider owning a Gwildor.
    You mean you don't do that already?

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    They are neither very important to me, nor on my "most hated" list. The evil warriors represent only a portion of the "curious quartet" from the movie that I know I can never have. So interest wanes based on never having them be complete. Beast Man, while being represented in MOTUC, had a very cool design that meshed with the other bounty hunters and would have been a very cool variant for him.

and Karg, oh Karg. The worst and most fascinating of the 4. He not only lead the group, under Lyn's authority, but he lived till the end of the flick (unlike Saurod) and his hook hand is a little bit of MOTUC magic that makes him memorable - plus, the 4H could use Netossa's hair for him.

Alas, without the movie rights, I'll buy them but I'm in no hurry at all.
    My 2016 Wishlist:

2.0s: HE-MAN, Teela
    Filmation: KITTRINA, Vultak, Dylamug
    200x: VEENA, Prahvus
    NA: CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead
    Concept: RED BEAST, Tony Guerrero He-Man

Saurod is a MUST for me...I would love to have Blade....and Gwildor is just kinda there for me. I would buy him for sure if he was made though. Karg would be a excellent addition as well!

Heroic Warrior Fighting Foe Man's Avatar
    All three are of great importance to me. I love the look of Blade, but I think it was the "Save the line" video by Anthony DeLongis that really made me want that figure even more. Gwildor is essential to the entire mythos as he is the creator of the Cosmic Key, and I'd love to see just how Scott fits him into the bios. And Saurod has such a unique look, far different from any of the Snake Men, that I think he would make for an extremely interesting figure.
    "Bei der macht von Grayskull, Ich habe die Zauberkraft!"

Heroic Warrior
    Post PowerCon, the two figures I want most are Blade (in honor of Anthony De Longis) and Crita (in honor of Jack Olesker).

I pretty much stopped buying the line myself last year (still pick up what the kids want though). Despite all the issues I have, I would still come back and buy a Gwildor for me if they made him.

Sallah

They are essential in my opinion and from all the remaining vintage characters, Gwildor is the one I'm anticipating the most. I'd hate to see him left out.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    These 3 figures are very important to this line!!! I think a 3 pack of these guys would be a perfect SDCC or Power Con Exclusive

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Don't care either way... mind you, a special 'Movie 3-Pack' would probably be cool (but expensive).
    I'd be down with a 3-pack for sure, they could crazy with the accessories, give 2 heads to Gwildor and Blade, allow for a "spark effect" snap-on accessory for Saurod, have as many removable knives and such for Blade, maybe throw in some "Easter Egg" style weapons from other movie characters, and so on . . .

I'd pay $100 for such a pack.

Chewer of Trollans
    Seeing the actors still so involved has made me more enthusiatic for their figures.

I would like to see them in MOTUC style but they are not my most wanted characters, though.

Anyway I'm pretty sure we are going to receive them sooner or later; last july during the "subscription crysis" they used them as a reason for keeping supporting the line. (In Anthony De Longis and Pons Maar videos for instance)

Heroic Warrior
    -HM
    -Skelly fea God gold outfit
    -bounty hunters incl Karg
    -Gwildor
    -Lubic
    -Eternian guards

Hell yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Heroic Warrior
    most imporTANT TO ME . OR AS IMPORTANT AS HE MAN or skeletor. not big on background figures away from the vintage 80s toys , but i would secretly buy karg if he was made

Very important! The movie figures are great, Blade and Saurod are awesome villains and I think they'd look incredible in MOTUC.
    I would also love to see Karg and God Skeletor if possible. I have no interest in figures of any of the humans though.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Evil Spaghetti Eater Kobra Khan's Avatar
    Everything that existed in toy form in the 80s is important to me.

I want all 3 badly!!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 10.18.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)