Thread: Miraculous Ladybug

Heroic Warrior

Miraculous Ladybug

Does anyone else watch this show?

Does anyone know were to find out what it's US TV ratings are?

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    I am watching it and according to Wikipedia it got picked up for a second season. Odd thing is Nick is handling it for the states but everywhere else it is being broadcast by Disney. I like the series and the characters are good I just wish both Adrian's father and Hawkmoth weren't so mysterious, also are probably to separate characters though it is an odd coincidence. I hope we find out what that mysterious box in the opening credits is and were those other Kwami come into play. My only grip is the mean girl but you are supposed to hate her.
    Griffen Is not My real name, just what I aspire to be.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

Heroic Warrior
    Is this that "French ?" CGI series with Cat Noir in it and one of them is obsessed with the hero while the other is interested in their alter ego ?
    Last edited by MOLKROM; March 22, 2016 at 05:39am.

Heroic Warrior
    Yes this is that "French CGI cartoon". I hope this one gets a blu ray release.

If you think Chloe is bad wait until you see the girl they add near the end of the season.

The origin episode is a two parter that is the last two episodes of the season.

I hope Adrian's father and Hawkmoth are not the same person because it would be too obvious.

How Marinette doesn't know Adrien is Cat Noir or how Adrien doesn't know Marinette is Ladybug I have no idea. I mean their disguises are not much better than Superman's.

Oh and I see that they both went to the Prince Adam school of how to transform in secret. Simply walk around a corner or hide behind a bookshelf and then transform quite loudly because all those people who are just a few feet away are in no way ever going to hear or see you
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Heroic Warrior
    It's a magical girl trope that no one recognizes them as long as they do not see them transform.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    How Marinette doesn't know Adrien is Cat Noir or how Adrien doesn't know Marinette is Ladybug I have no idea. I mean their disguises are not much better than Superman's.
    Well since they wear masks they are technically far better "disguised" then HeMan and SheRA and Supes.
    Even if they were not , as a Motu fan , why would you be surprised by that ? I have long since accepted that everyone in super hero TV Land is suffering from cataracts
    Last edited by MOLKROM; March 26, 2016 at 07:31pm.

One of the Virginias, United States of America, but mostly in the Hidden Land of Avalon
    Nicktoon Network and TeenNick are finally re-airing the previous episode but when do we get the rest of Season 1? Also which of the 3(including Nickelodeon) will actually handle the airing of the rest of the series? I hope it is the main Nick network because I get that one in HD and the other 2 are standard definition for me. I am fine with watch pre-HD shows on those networks but some shows made post HD are annoying to watch for me because then you get those black bars at the top and bottom or on the sides, as an example Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V it was in HD to begin with. I like Miraculous and hope it finishes soon.

As a side note the plural for Miraculous is Miraculi, while the plural for miracle is miracles. Like more than one Pegasus are called Pegasi.

See My "Griffen Thailonis" Storyline, Bionicle, & Star Wars Models in the links below:

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

Heroic Warrior
    Well at least they re-airing episodes, wish they would show the show on a daily basis instead of once a week.

Nicktoons is showing it in the afternoons now.
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

Heroic Warrior
    It would be nice if Nickelodeon actually aired it on week days. Maybe one day they will, it would be nice to see something other then Sponge Bob or Fairly Odd Parents.

I really hope that will be a Blu Ray release with the original French language track with English subtitles.

Does anyone know any sites that would tell me what this show's US TV ratings have been?

The channel "nicktoons" is showing it weekdays at 2pm-3pm(est)
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

Heroic Warrior
    Looks like the series has been renewed for second and third season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
    Looks like the series has been renewed for second and third season.
    Does anyone know when they are even going to finish this season? I hope they aren't still dubbing these?

Also on a different note, they refuse to play the episode "Dark Cupid" in the regular line up, they do have it for viewing on the app and the website though. Is it because it is the Valentine's Day episode? This episode is important to the story because Ladybug(Marinette) kisses Cat Noir(Adrian) for the first time even if he doesn't remember and they both still don't know who each other are. I think if she ever kisses out of costume she may figure out he is Cat Noir, of course Lois Lane has kissed both Clark Kent and Superman a hundred time and never figured it out.

Also does anyone know if there is going to be an accompanying toy line or at least happy meal toys for this show? This would make great 5 or 6 inch scale figures and the school, Marinette's house, and Hawkmoth's lair would all make good playsets. Also we have had a few vehicles in the show, mainly with the villains, that would play out well, like Rogercop's car.

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

Heroic Warrior
    We are supposed to get toys and other merchandise starting later this year. Exactly what the scale of toys will be I do not know.

Note that the series is shown in a different order in every country it airs.

Now this is an odd question but I thought I should ask it because of some of the Nick cartoons I have seen in the last couple of days.

Does the Ladybug series share it's universe with any other Nickelodeon series or other foreign shows that I am unaware of?

I ask this because we have seen a lot of Nick cartoons that don't share animation styles let alone story cross over, i.e. Fairly Oddparents and Jim Neutron.

Thanks in advance.

My LEGO Network Page
    LEGO Creator 2D Gallery
    LEGO Creator 3D Gallery
    LEGO Bionicle Gallery
    LEGO Star Wars Gallery

Heroic Warrior
    No, It has no connection to any Nick shows. Though I would love a TMNT crossover.