Thread: How 'bout that new iPhone 6 (both versions) or the Apple watch?

How 'bout that new iPhone 6 (both versions) or the Apple watch?

How 'bout that new iPhone 6 (both versions)?

And the new Apple watch?

What do you guys think?

(I'll post my thoughts later.)

I look forward to the iphone 13s, which will give me the ability to clone myself.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Eagerly awaiting the 6 (the super seems to big to me.) I really need to replace my iPhone4 as it's SLOWED down so much these days. iWatch... I need to be convinced that it'd possibly be worth it. I don't see it at all now.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    I look forward to the iphone 13s, which will give me the ability to clone myself.
    No need to wait. the Samsung Galaxy 10 will have had that ability 3 years before and with less fan fare

the first iphone was revolutionary. everyone since has been nothing but feature upgrade.
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

We'll be ordering ours on Friday.

Thinking about switching to an iPhone this time around. Nothing but problems with my galaxy
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Castle Grayskull, Yellow Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, horde trooper(s), sky high, Faker, Snake MAA

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Eagerly awaiting the 6 (the super seems to big to me.) I really need to replace my iPhone4 as it's SLOWED down so much these days. iWatch... I need to be convinced that it'd possibly be worth it. I don't see it at all now.
    The major use I see for it is summoning a certain yellow-trenchcoated detective....
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Quote Originally Posted by JSteele View Post
    Thinking about switching to an iPhone this time around. Nothing but problems with my galaxy

I tried an android once. HTC. Nothing but problems as well. Plus, you needed a seperate app to upload photos and video to facebook.

Although now on the iphone, for some reason you need a separate ap to access messages. as soon as I installed that, I got added to some spam conversation and quickly un installed.
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    The major use I see for it is summoning a certain yellow-trenchcoated detective....
    This is a good point.
    I mean, it WOULD be kind of cool to have a neato futuristic watch. But one of the things I liked about having a phone was I didn't have to wear a watch any more. LOL. The health tracking stuff could be neat. I wore a Nike Fuel band for a while and enjoyed it, but it wasn't something that had enough function to become part of my every day life.

Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    I tried an android once. HTC. Nothing but problems as well. Plus, you needed a seperate app to upload photos and video to facebook.

Although now on the iphone, for some reason you need a separate ap to access messages. as soon as I installed that, I got added to some spam conversation and quickly un installed.
    I've had Android phones for the last few years..first the HTC Incredible and now the Galaxy...never needed a separate ap to load pics to Facebook. Maybe it was your model only? The messenger thing is annoying though and is on all the phones now.

As for IPhones....I got Apple certified and I'm still not convinced they are better than the Galaxy. Personally I think they are over priced and too niche.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    This is a good point.
    I mean, it WOULD be kind of cool to have a neato futuristic watch. But one of the things I liked about having a phone was I didn't have to wear a watch any more. LOL. The health tracking stuff could be neat. I wore a Nike Fuel band for a while and enjoyed it, but it wasn't something that had enough function to become part of my every day life.
    Doesn't the Wii u have something that does that now too? I like the idea of the Iwatch but I dont think I could justify it yet. Google glass, Iwatch. ...it's all a little too early for me.

My employer provides me an iphone 5 for work. This morning I suggested we should upgrade to the iphone 6 and he agreed!

The iwatch - dunno about this....... I have an iphone so why bother with an iwatch

Aside from the iPod, I've never been interested in Apple products, and don't plan to start now.
    2015 MOTUC Line is ON! (Now make Tuskador PLEASE)

Heroic Warrior
    It's too expensive. 700 euro for a measly 16g in europe. No thanks.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Ill be getting the 6 or the 6+ as soon as it comes out as my Iphone 4S is on life support!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I like it when new iphones come out, cuz that means the previous model is drastically discounted! I'll be getting my iPhone 5 soon!

I do want that Apple Watch very badly. It's just way too expensive for me. I'll get it when the next gen version comes out and then the previous version is discounted! BTW: I think it's awesome that it is not called "iWatch" as the whole "isomthing" trend got old fast. "Apple Watch" is a simple and effective name for it.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

No interest. I'm perfectly happy with my OnePlus One.