Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Two-Bad Will Not be an Oversized Figure

Good, because he is not a huge guy, the only huge thing on him is his upper body. Legs, arms, heads....all the standard size.

I bought a Two-Bad Vintage figure at a thrift store for $1 a few months back, and ever since....I have wanted him in Classics.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Happy that Two Bad will be a regular sized figure just like the vintage.

The only bad guy that needed a large SKU was Leech, he was by far the biggest and bulkiest bad guy in the vintage line, he should have been a 100% tool like Rammy with thicker arms and legs (or perhaps even shared arms with Ram Man).
    He was my fave figure in the vintage line but he looks lame with regular arms and legs.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    is Two-Bad going to have a standard buck? how is that going to work?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post

The only bad guy that needed a large SKU was Leech, he was by far the biggest and bulkiest bad guy in the vintage line, he should have been a 100% tool like Rammy with thicker arms and legs (or perhaps even shared arms with Ram Man).
    He was my fave figure in the vintage line but he looks lame with regular arms and legs.
    yeah that would have been cool. to have a large figure besides Ram-Man.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    Would love to see Two Bad come as a three pack with Tuvar and Baddrah. Hope he is coming soon. My most wanted figure left.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post

Actually the Classics matches the vintage... the vintage has a wider torso, but standard sized arms and legs. Check him out.

Quote Originally Posted by mjharwood View Post
    Actually the Classics matches the vintage... the vintage has a wider torso, but standard sized arms and legs. Check him out.
    Not entirely. I had Leech as a kid, I played with him...a lot. The Vintage chest was the same size as the other figures, only the waist and groin areas were wider....not so on the Classics version.

Plus the head is a little larger than the Vintage head, proportion wise to the Classics body.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; January 16, 2013 at 11:56pm.
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    This news is kinda lame. Yes, Two Bad had regular legs and arms but with the Heroic Warriors getting a noticeably wider good guy, Two Bad would be a great opportunity to get a noticeably wider bad guy.

The good guys have a Deluxe figure, and now the Evil Warriors need one. Two Bad would be THE perfect opportunity to do so. The Evil Warriors are more essential than the Horde or Snake Men. With that in mind, I think it makes more sense to have a Deluxe Two Bad. Being a thicker action figure would help the two warriors combined into one scenario.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

A big fan of Slush Head
    Makes perfect sense that he isn't oversized, he wasn't before and I'm ok with that. As long as he gets a wider torso the figure will look great.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    This news is kinda lame. Yes, Two Bad had regular legs and arms but with the Heroic Warriors getting a noticeably wider good guy, Two Bad would be a great opportunity to get a noticeably wider bad guy.

The good guys have a Deluxe figure, and now the Evil Warriors need one. Two Bad would be THE perfect opportunity to do so. The Evil Warriors are more essential than the Horde or Snake Men. With that in mind, I think it makes more sense to have a Deluxe Two Bad. Being a thicker action figure would help the two warriors combined into one scenario.
    He will be wider. All it means is he won't need to cost $30. They can't change him into something else just for the sake of re-imagining like 200X.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Two-bad dosent need to be a over-sized figure, just regular. I guess in ram-mans case he was oversized in the 2002 cartoon/comic books, as were many others but in the MYP comics he was alot bigger than other characters. As long as they look good then im happy.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

That's all I'm saying.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Not entirely. I had Leech as a kid, I played with him...a lot. The Vintage chest was the same size as the other figures, only the waist and groin areas were wider....not so on the Classics version.

Plus the head is a little larger than the Vintage head, proportion wise to the Classics body.
    I was more referring to the earlier post about the vintage Leech's arms & legs being thicker than those of other vintage figures. If anything, your comments mean they bulked up the Classics body more than needed in translating the vintage.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm cool with him not being a deluxe figure. I think he'll be plenty big with the wider chest. I'm still holding out hope we see Tuvar and Baddrah as figures down the road, though. He should come with a shield and his 200x mace thingy. Done and done.

Also, that wider torso could be used for Modulok and Tung Lashor!

I'm happy to hear this as there's no need at all for him to be oversized.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge View Post

I can see it, he needs 100% new tooling. How we're expected to get a fanbase to pay $30 for one of the most unloved Masters out there... Maybe if *everyone* else from the vintage line was done, Scott could market him as "the very last vintage figure", to justify the cost.
    Extendar "unloved"???? - HE is fantastic - WE NEED HIM! ...

Gwildor is unloved...He is the Masters answer to Jar Jar Binks...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by mjharwood View Post
    I was more referring to the earlier post about the vintage Leech's arms & legs being thicker than those of other vintage figures. If anything, your comments mean they bulked up the Classics body more than needed in translating the vintage.
    They could have kept the body slimmer, and head somewhat smaller, and then he would have had the perfect proportions....but the overly wide body and big head are really what makes him look off.
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Never expected TB to be an over-sized figure. Can't recall but isn't it mainly due to the action feature on the vintage toy that results in TB having a wider chest? Anyhow, looking forward to him all the same.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post

Gwildor "unloved"??? - HE is fantastic - WE NEED HIM! ...

Sir Loser Lot is unloved...He is the Masters answer to Jar Jar Binks...

Quote Originally Posted by JimPansen View Post
    Gwildor "unloved"??? - HE is fantastic - WE NEED HIM! ...
    Hear, hear !!!
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    He will be wider. All it means is he won't need to cost $30. They can't change him into something else just for the sake of re-imagining like 200X.
    I'm not asking for changing him like 200X. I would just like a Deluxe Two Bad to compliment the Heroic Warriors Deluxe figure. The Heroic Warriors have a deluxe figure and many want Horde member Mantenna to be deluxe. Why should these two groups get something deluxe while the Evil Warriors have none?

A hulking torso that is half flat back (Tuvar) and half round back(Baddrah) would be a nice nod to both of the vintage variants. A larger Fisto/Jitsu type bicep and forearm for Baddrah and a standard sized arm for Tuvar. And HOPEFULLY heavy boots to help ensure that the figure isn't top heavy.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

That hardly makes him deluxe based on your description. It sounds like you'll get exactly what you're asking for without the $30 price tag.

I'm not asking for changing him like 200X. I would just like a Deluxe Two Bad to compliment the Heroic Warriors Deluxe figure. The Heroic Warriors have a deluxe figure and many want Horde member Mantenna to be deluxe. Why should these two groups get something deluxe while the Evil Warriors have none?

A hulking torso that is half flat back (Tuvar) and half round back(Baddrah) would be a nice nod to both of the vintage variants. A larger Fisto/Jitsu type bicep and forearm for Baddrah and a standard sized arm for Tuvar. And HOPEFULLY heavy boots to help ensure that the figure isn't top heavy.
    You've seen Draego Man right? Horde Prime?

Some things can be accomplished without a larger sized figure. And what difference does it make if Ram Man turns out to be the only larger figure in Classics or not? Even if Mantenna were considered a "deluxe" figure, it wouldn't be his bulk that was considered, it would be his unusual configuration. It's likely Ram Man will be the single bulkiest mainline figure made....Modulock and Mantenna are not bulky, they are weird shaped figures that unless they were partially unassembled they would not fit in the standard Bubble. Size class matters nothing, Mantenna will likely from the front have a silhouette similar to the females....but with a huge noggin....nothing bulky about that.

If anything Two-Bad will only have a slightly wider chest, and last I checked there was still plenty of room on a standard card for that. The rest of him is all standard size parts.
    Recent....Eldor
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Two-Bad was never a bigger, thicker guy in either Vintage, 200X, MYP or Filmation. He's just two heads on one body. He needs a thicker upper torso/chest to accommodate the two heads and necks.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post

Orko already claims that title.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; January 18, 2013 at 09:07am.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

I really hope they go all out on him even though he won't be an oversized figure. I hope they make the proper boots and gloves for him and not just reuse the Skeletor boots and Hordak gloves and give him the scaley legs and arms. This is one figure that has to be perfect for me The others were just practice for Two-Badd! And how bout a Tuvar and Bhadra two pack?
    Last edited by J-West; January 18, 2013 at 11:58am.
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* ~Evilseed

Heroic Warrior

By that logic, where are the two over-sized figures on the heroes' side to counter Gy-Gor and Shadow Beast? Where's the evil warriors Granamy-sized villain? The whole symmetry thing is boring to me.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare