View Poll Results: What are the MUST HAVE BEASTS in MOTUC?

Voters
229. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stridor

159 69.43%
  • Battle Bones

85 37.12%
  • Storm

46 20.09%
  • Mantisaur

134 58.52%
  • Battle Lion

80 34.93%
  • Night Stalker

126 55.02%
  • Clawdeen

73 31.88%
  • Bionatops

75 32.75%
  • Arrow

69 30.13%
  • Mer-Man's Octopus

37 16.16%
  • Ice Hacker

20 8.73%
  • Teela's Golden Unicorn Charger

64 27.95%
  • Tyrantasuarus Rex

70 30.57%
  • Molkrom

40 17.47%
  • Gigantisaur

42 18.34%
  • Crystal Sundancer

31 13.54%
  • Sea Harp

26 11.35%
  • Turbodactyl

62 27.07%
  • Manticore

23 10.04%
  • Chadzar

22 9.61%
  • Butterflyer

21 9.17%
  • Gorgone

27 11.79%
  • Enchanta

31 13.54%
  • Azdar

23 10.04%
  • Sorrowful

27 11.79%
  • Crystal Moonbeam

31 13.54%
  • Morning Star

19 8.30%
  • Serpos

44 19.21%
  • Battle Raptor

28 12.23%
  • Belzar

24 10.48%
  • Shadow Wing

23 10.04%
  • Collossor

41 17.90%
  • Sh'Gora

28 12.23%
  • Rabar (Rock Monster)

26 11.35%
  • Other (please explain)

29 12.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The MUST HAVE BEASTS of MOTUC!!!

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    The Princess of Power horses are essentials! My sister had all of those, and they were some of the best beasts amongst all the lines. With the Swiftwind mold, these would be easy to make. Come on, Mattel!

didnt see a monstroid but he gets a vote.

that being said stridor and nightstalker are a no brainer.

as is moreso, clawdeen

but for my money i am supprised how much i would want teelas unicorn. maybe just because i can picture battleground teela so vividly riding it majesticly

At 94 votes, the current results are...

1st - Stridor
    2nd - Night Stalker
    3rd - Mantisaur
    4th - Battle Lion
    5th - Battle Bones
    6th - Bionatops
    7th - Tyrantasaurus Rex, Arrow (tie)
    8th - Clawdeen
    9th - Turbodactyl
    10th - Storm

I'm sad to see Teela's Golden Unicorn Charger getting bumped from the top ten, but it's still up there at the 11th spot. Also good to see Mer-Man's Octopus and Gigantisaur tied for 12th. I am personally surprised to see Battle Bones so high on the list at 5th place. I would think Bionatops or Tyrantisaurus would be beating him. I do regret forgetting to put Monstroid on the initial list. I think he would be pretty high ranking also.

Keep Voting!

Only voted for Mantisaur. As a major faction leader Hordak really needs a proper mount before anybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    How come the GLORM from He-Man Meets Ram-Man keeps getting left off these lists? The best minicomic beast ever imagined!
    The Glorm would be great! Bring on more four-armed goodness!

An up-and-coming Stridor/Nightstalker would have me excited.

DEFINITELY Stridor as #1. Would really like a Battle Lion as well, but if Stridor isn't made--this line will always feel incomplete

Stridor,Night Stalker,Battle Bones & Mantisaur......we need Hordaks ride.
    Where's Landshark?? I always considered Landshark as an actual beast. I always thought he was half shark & half robot for some reason. He was merged together to serve in battles with Skeletor.

Mantisaur is the only MUST for me. The others sure would be cool though!

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    I want the Horde's Dark Riders - they'd look amazing joining the Horde's ranks

HordeDarkRiders.jpg
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Heroic Warrior
    The Glorm.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeMonkey View Post
    I really, really want Mer-man's giant flying fish thingy from the MYP cartoon with an opening mouth you can put figures inside!
    This is #1 for me..... Even if it was a rip-off the of big gobafish from The Phantom Menace!

I voted for Battle Bones....I just don't care about any of the others....but Stridor would be cool, Battle Lion, Clawdeen, even Catra's cat form would be cool to see, but I personally don't need them....want upon seeing them made....would be a totally different story.

I didn't need Swiftwind or Griffin, but after seeing them, I wanted both.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Stridor and Night Stalker are musts! Mantisaur would be awesome as well!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

COLOSSOR. Full stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Ra View Post
    I want the Horde's Dark Riders - they'd look amazing joining the Horde's ranks

HordeDarkRiders.jpg
    100x Yes to this! Forget Storm and give us these much cooler flying beast! A Horde horse with bat wings and helmet, too cool!

Plus Catra's panther form should be in there for voting as a must have.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    I'm surprised the rabar/rock monster/sand demon isn't getting the love it deserves as possibly the most iconic Filmation creature.

The ABC giants, for their part, should have been together as a single entry in the poll, since I don't think it would make sense to release them separately. And that would have left some room for some of the many other beasts that are missing from the poll, such as wolfbats, dragosaur, Bakull, Grimalkin, Yog/Korlok, serpentoids, cavern monster (rhinoelephant), drachadon, sandipede, spidersaur, shrieker, catcher plant, Karock, etc.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Snappy Threader
    Mantisaur and Bionatops are the two for sure needed in my opinion.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Rabar is indeed an iconic Filmation Monster.
    To me,here are few others that are needed to end up the brand the best way as possible:
    Mantisaur & Tyrantysaurus Rex, how ridiculous does a big villain look without his own minacious companion?
    Molkrom being so massive so "baddass" he's an absolute requested one.
    Serpos (in case Snake Mountain should never come,down in the line) seriously, he's awesome!!

Colossor for obvious reasons, and I think he'd be a good fit alongside Procrustus and the other giants. Molkrom would be epic just cobble together parts of swift wind a basic buck torso some Octavia tentacles and a new head sculpt and there you go right? Would love a sand demon in a scale comparable to the shadow beast. Stridor and NightStalker for Fisto and Jitsu. Daimar or uncle Montork's dinosaur would be cool as well.

Heroic Classics Warrior Gerrit127's Avatar
    For me Battle Lion would be the easiest to make and the cheapest, wonder why we haven't seen him already ?
    -= CAN WE EVER HAVE ENOUGH MOTU FIGURES? =-

NO WE CAN'T !!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    I'm surprised the rabar/rock monster/sand demon isn't getting the love it deserves as possibly the most iconic Filmation creature.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/richie278/IMG_5670.jpg
    I want an official version of that so bad. Give it interchangeable heads and repaint them in tan for the Sand Demons- I'd buy so many. Those Rock Monsters, Cambro, and Dragoon might be the most iconic Filmation creatures.

In order:

1. Night Stalker (the most bad-ass steed on Eternia [by the way, how is it even possible for there to be a discrepancy between Stridor and Night Stalker? Who are these people that want one and not the other?])
    2. Stridor (duh, if we get one, the other is almost guaranteed, so why not have both?)
    3. Clawdeen (more interesting than Catra riding a plain old horse [especially if she's in her cat form at the time])
    4. Charger (Teela deserves a mount, and they already have the tooling done for him. Plus I like unicorns)
    5. Arrow (I know he's just another horse, but he's one of the only ones that looks sort of unique [I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I'd prefer the short-maned Filmation look, but blue like the original toy])
    6. Gorgone (OK, important? No. But she would be so amazing! I can think of some funny poses for her and 4-Armed Peanut-Butter Jesus)
    7. Serpos (might not be that fun of a toy [not much you can do with a non-bendy snake], but an important enough beast that I'd want one if they made it)
    8. Battle Lion (eh, I'm sure it'll just be Battle Cat with a new head, but that's still kind of cool)
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    yay! Stridor is leading the way! Finally one of my favourites has a general acceptance

I'm probably just becoming cynical but by now I feel as though there are no "MUST HAVE" beasts left, only really really nice to have if we can.

With that in mind the beast I'd be most excited to get at this point is the Tactrill from "The Remedy." And, you know, if they want to do a green one for us Blackstar fans....

I owned this one at the same time I got He-Man and Battle Cat so he was like He-Man second steed for me. Wonderful toy, would be outstanding in Classics via the Filmation option.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior
    The only must have as far as I'm concerned is Battle cat. Any other is just a bonus and although I would like more like Teela's Unicorn, they're not must haves.