Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 863

Thread: Curious what fans think - do you want a cost reduced 20.00 figure?

  1. #426
    Got Filmation? shadowfall1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Damn Mitten....
    Posts
    6,512
    Quote Originally Posted by MC Modulok View Post
    The question is basically a poll of what we as individuals want, not philosophising on the desires of others. Loose collectors have been subsidising MISB collectors for years, paying for unnecessary bubbles, rubber bands, tape, mailer boxes to keep cards flat, postage for bulkier boxes etc. Personally, polybags are perfect with no changes to deco or accessories - maybe even coming with just a bio card if the masses actually want them.
    How do you figure? Your comments are like comparing MOSC collectors to lazy adults who are not working and still living home after 30 years....
    MOSC are paying just as much as you....you want loose figures, buy from the Marketplace and specify you don't want packaging, there are people
    that will sell figures at or just above cost....

    So, it's OK if loose collectors all get what they want, entirely alienating a sect of collectors that is just as numerous as loose collectors...I get it,
    you want to lose essentially half of the MOTUC collectors....OK, I get it now. You don't want a sub for 2014.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Polly bags as a point of serious discussion is laughable. What's next, Castle Grayskull shipped in a garbage bag?
    Hefty, Hefty, Hefty....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

    Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

    Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

  2. #427
    Heroic Warrior orbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,385
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Polly bags as a point of serious discussion is laughable. What's next, Castle Grayskull shipped in a garbage bag?
    Do we get to pick the 10 Masters depicted on the garbage bag?

  3. #428
    Heroic Warrior yeahthatsme1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    340
    1. I'm a loose collector for MOTUC but I completely understand the MOC mindset as I used to collect MOC for other toylines. Getting rid of the packaging and going to polybags would hurt the line.

    2. I really don't understand Mattel's deal with Digital River after the problems that have stacked up over the years. I really don't. There is either a long term contract that is airtight and can't be broken or Mattel is getting a portion of the shipping costs (forgive me if this obvious to anyone else). Why spend so much time "fixing" the problems with Digital River when it would make so much more sense to

    3. use Amazon and reduce the ridiculous shipping costs and the amount of time it takes to get these figures. Look into it PLEASE!

    4. To save even more on shipping I say combine shipping (I'm only talking MOTUC here) either by releasing more than one figure a month or by holding on to the figures and releasing them bi-monthly or even quarterly

  4. #429
    Reaper of Crom Riddle of Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    Ok, Riddle. So you say "we don't know the details", then say "TG is telling the truth on shipping". Which one is it? Yes, shipping has gone up across the board in recent years, but if we can't speculate that they are gouging on shipping, you can't speculate that he is being forthright.
    I think that you may need to read what I wrote word for word rather then take this word, delete the next. Here's the "actual" quote......

    "There actually is *some* truth to what TG is saying in regard to shipping prices, the question is how much."

    Notice the words *some* and *how much.*

    You say it yourself, shipping has gone up....Well, on that premise alone expect a higher price. How much? Who the hell knows, especially if they didn't have the right rates in the system to begin with which then charged people less then it should of. We also don't know what kind of rates they have in place through their providers "then" vs. "now." These things can change drastically year to year especially if you're not meeting the quotas and we all know that sales in general HAVE dropped year to year.

    Those are the variables that were mentioned earlier that once thrown in to the equation none of us have ways of figuring out. BUT...there is a basis to work off of which was described to a point in my previous post.

    I'm not going to sit here and defend them just because I have nothing better to do. I'm simply pointing out the truth in part of what he said plain and simple.
    Last edited by Riddle of Steel; January 17, 2013 at 11:29pm.

  5. #430
    Heroic Master of Maturity SCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    7,634
    Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    Do we get to pick the 10 Masters depicted on the garbage bag?
    It would be 10 Masters printed on a piece of paper and crumpled in the garbage bag.

  6. #431
    Got Filmation? shadowfall1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Damn Mitten....
    Posts
    6,512
    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    no one is going to buy an empty package, yet some people would buy figures without the packaging.
    But there are just as many that won't buy the figure without packaging....

    MOSC collectors find the packaging just as important as the figure, loose the package, lose the collector. So what importance would the figure be then without the packaging if it's not bought because there is no packaging? So without being the MOSC mindset, you can't say that the packaging isn't more important when in fact it kind of is, but mostly just as important, when the collector won't buy something without that package, it makes not so much a debatable issue to said collector.

    So basically, you're just arguing your opinion, not a fact.

    I have nothing to say about the "fair" part as that's with BC, but as far as talking about packaging not being as or more important....tell that to the collector that passed because they tried to dump a figure in his lap in a Ziplock with no artwork, no logos, no displayability whatsoever....and then see what he tells you....about how important the packaging was that he decided not to buy anymore of the to you more important figures, because they took away his ability to collect the line like he wanted.

    MOSC collectors are far from a minority....
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; January 17, 2013 at 11:41pm.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

    Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

    Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

  7. #432
    Heroic Master of Logic Stickfa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,530
    ignore the complainers, keep MOTUC top quality, or end it.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

  8. #433
    Heroic Warrior FakeEyes22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    866
    Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    Here's a thought...

    Keep producing NEW figs at the current pricing schedule and if slots are harder to fill, reduce the number of "NEW" figures in a calendar year. (NEW figs like the stuff coming soon in 2013 for example)

    Produce Re-Released figs with reduced accessories in poly bags at the lower price point for those collectors that want cheaper figs they can fill holes in their collections with and also get custom fodder at a lower cost. Re-using molds should easily cost less as there are no development costs. Examples: Teela which only comes with a sword and shield (using the EXACT same deco, or very slightly altered) so I can finally have her. Sorceress would still have to come with her staff and Zoar (plus stand) but may not need to have the attachment for Zoar. Fisto could be re-released in vintage deco only (minus the 200x gear/head) and maybe later on in the 200x set-up.

    That way, we get the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. Hardcore, purist-like and MOC collectors still get great figs in great packaging and more casual collectors get figs they need for their collections. I think this solves so many problems/issues in an easy way.
    I like this idea, assuming it wouldn't cost more to have them as different skus and if things wouldn't be confusing with reissues often being made up of leftover stock.

    Not sure if I'd want accessories cut, but something like this could be a good idea. Releasing some "best of" characters at a lower price point due to package or if needs be, parts reduction might be a nice way to bring more money into the line. New fans might jump at theses as well as those of us who want extras. It also addresses the fact that I don't believe reissues with no development costs should necessarily sell for the same amount as all new figures.

    Of course, there will then always be some who would decided to wait for the cheaper reissue, followed by rage if that particular character isn't reissued.

    I don't know. This is a tough thing to figure out.

  9. #434
    Heroic Warrior wyldman11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    8,010
    Being a cherry picker, prices increases don't bother me 'that' much. It does mean though I am much less likely to spontaneously buy a figure. Especially since I just recently got into the line, and I would rather spend the money on figures I missed. Would I rather spend 27 bucks on a figure + 10 dollars shipping new that I am eeh about, or one that I missed such as Mer-man or Man-At-Arms. Not counting getting lucky with say a Teela, or Beastman.

    I also don't mind Darthdrew's idea. For Teela I might add say her staff, but I would be fine with that situation. Of course they have said no more reissues, but I do think doing it that way would help cut costs.
    Last edited by wyldman11; January 17, 2013 at 11:42pm.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

    There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

    Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

  10. #435
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    So, it's OK if loose collectors all get what they want, entirely alienating a sect of collectors that is just as numerous as loose collectors...I get it,
    you want to lose essentially half of the MOTUC collectors....OK, I get it now. You don't want a sub for 2014.
    I think some of us are coming from the perspective of, "I'd rather get it in a poly bag than not get the figure at all."

    The majority of figures I started collecting this line to get was PoP, because I hate most of the vintage PoP figures, I think they look like squat little trolls that in no way evoke the television show I love. There are at least 8 or 9 that I cannot bear to think we will not see. At this point, we will be lucky to get 2 or 3 more it seems.

    So if it helps extend the line so can get those figures, yes, I am just fine with poly bags.

    That is not a slight to MOC collectors - it's me giving my preference. Your argument is that doing away with packaging will kill the line anyway. I understand that. But the figure is the central reason for the purchase - and I'm willing to accept anything that gets me the figures I want so much. That is "selfish" - just as selfish as saying, "if I cannot get it on a piece of cardboard, then to heck with the line".

    I understand you feel differently, but I think you would find less of an impact than you think there would be, as unarguably the figures are the central reason everyone makes these purchases. You said earlier that my mentioning "would people buy empty packages" irrelevant, and obviously it's an absurd concept - but it demonstrates the point that the figures are why we are all here and the counterpoint to many of the claims being made about the importance of packaging.

    Personally, I'd rather not get rid of it - but if it keeps me getting the figures, of course I'd be fine with it - it's a much better alternative to not getting them all. We obviously disagree on this - and in truth, neither of us can predict the future. I think you would find that the general buyer wants the figures above all else - and it's ok to disagree, as neither of us can "prove" either side - we can just give our opinions as Scott asked.

  11. #436
    Heroic Warrior HordeMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Posts
    1,724
    Don't get rid of anything. Just make the actual quality of the product we're getting match up with the prices we're paying. Boom.

    I'm totally sick of reversed parts, paint rubbing, black plastic and other issues.
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

  12. #437
    Got Filmation? shadowfall1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Damn Mitten....
    Posts
    6,512
    Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    I think some of us are coming from the perspective of, "I'd rather get it in a poly bag than not get the figure at all."

    The majority of figures I started collecting this line to get was PoP, because I hate most of the vintage PoP figures, I think they look like squat little trolls that in no way evoke the television show I love. There are at least 8 or 9 that I cannot bear to think we will not see. At this point, we will be lucky to get 2 or 3 more it seems.

    So if it helps extend the line so can get those figures, yes, I am just fine with poly bags.

    That is not a slight to MOC collectors - it's me giving my preference. Your argument is that doing away with packaging will kill the line anyway. I understand that. But the figure is the central reason for the purchase - and I'm willing to accept anything that gets me the figures I want so much. That is "selfish" - just as selfish as saying, "if I cannot get it on a piece of cardboard, then to heck with the line".

    I understand you feel differently, but I think you would find less of an impact than you think there would be, as unarguably the figures are the central reason everyone makes these purchases. You said earlier that my mentioning "would people buy empty packages" irrelevant, and obviously it's an absurd concept - but it demonstrates the point that the figures are why we are all here and the counterpoint to many of the claims being made about the importance of packaging.

    Personally, I'd rather not get rid of it - but if it keeps me getting the figures, of course I'd be fine with it - it's a much better alternative to not getting them all. We obviously disagree on this - and in truth, neither of us can predict the future. I think you would find that the general buyer wants the figures above all else - and it's ok to disagree, as neither of us can "prove" either side - we can just give our opinions as Scott asked.
    The point of the figure is moot if the way the person collects said figure is not available to them, and especially since the line has 4+ years of packaging....it's a stupid point to even make this far into the line.

    So what if the "general" buyers want just the figure....the general buyer is mostly a loose collector anyway....Specific collectors keep their figure carded, therefore still regardless.

    The simple fact that many MOSC collectors would not buy without packaging negates the importance of the figure at that point.

    I am a MOSC collector as well as loose (although mostly a loose collector, that still keeps the packaging for a future MOC look if desired), I can see both points of view, I still prefer carded looks to a bunch of piled up cluttered figures on a table....I managed to find a happy medium in my display to display for once a loose collection I like to see. But the MOSC collector in me is ****** I even opened them....I honestly find no more enjoyment in a loose collection than I did in my sealed collection....I preferred a sealed collection to the loose, even still now. And looking back, I likely would have passed on the line, except for a couple figures like He-Man f there was no packaging, I certainly would not have the 50 some I have now. Packaging to me and other MOSC collectors is equally as important if not more important than the figure itself, being that the artwork adds to the experience and displayability that you just can't get with a ton of loose figures standing haplessly around on a table. If that makes me selfish to utilize one of the few controllable options to collect as I see fit that I have in the line....so be it. Might as well not collect, if you can't display as you like.

    So to your counterpoint, it's pretty much only all your opinion, as there is no proof either way unless a packaging change was made to see your point come to light....you do not know that MOSC collectors won't leave the line, like I can't say for sure they will....but I guarantee, you limit MOSC collectors like the sub has limited some people already, and the future of the line is not as long as you would hope. 2013's sub almost didn't happen....now....how many of those supposed "bare minimum" subscribers are MOSC collectors that would bow out of a 2014 sub? I think you genuinely discount the MOSC collector....both in desire for their preferred display and collection method, and their numbers....but as I said....only way either of us was to be sure....was if it happened. Until then, it's all speculation and opinion, not fact. And the figure is not the only reason people buy them....if it was, there would be no such thing as a MOSC collector in MOTUC, and the line would have started with SDCC King Grayskull in a Ziplock bag....
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; January 18, 2013 at 12:18am.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

    Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

    Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

  13. #438
    Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,082
    Not too fond of the idea... No packaging, no extra accesories... Not sure that everyone would want a figure without a second head, without weapons and without bios
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

    Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

  14. #439
    Widget DrumMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    27
    I think that the success of the line is here due to the quality, accessories and great packaging. If we losse that point there is no way to go further with this line. We stay in "low" prices range (near 20$, not 80$ or 100$) so increasing a little (with no increase in 2014 if I remember the good thing from Scott) is not as bad as it can happen (too early death of the line).
    On the other hand, shipping costs are an important part of the cost of the figures and there is perhaps a way to total cost reduce with shipping as, in addition, quality is not what we can expect (I had great problems with ...).

  15. #440
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    47
    Lower quality figures is definitely NOT the solution.

    The MOTU packaging is fantastic, but poly bagging is a pretty great idea, if you ask me. Even if it didn't reduce the list price of a figure, the savings on shipping costs ALONE would be very substantial. Seriously, we could go from $10 standard shipping for a single figure down to like $4.80 PRIORITY, with very little additional cost per figure. I suspect that the reduction would be even less than that.

    As for MOC collectors, I'm a little skeptical that they're that big a portion of the subscriber base. I have a really hard time imagining where they're putting all of these figures at this point. Are they building furniture out of the things? I had to get rid of my carded figures about a year and a half ago. They were taking up a GIGANTIC corner of the garage. Just, an enormous amount of space. I noticed a lot of people unloading entire collections around the same time and have to wonder if this is one of the reasons reissue sales haven't done as well as they might have.

  16. #441
    Heroic Warrior ShadowBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    It's NOT THE FIGURE PRICE, Scott. IT'S THE SHIPPING.
    Actually, it is neither. It is the handling, and whether they wrap that into the shipping or the figure price, you are going to be the one paying it...not Mattel and not DR.

    If you were being charged actual shipping and not handling, Mattel would increase the price of the figure to cover the cost of DR's services.

    Buying a day-of figure now is really more like $34 plus $5-7 shipping, but there is a sales advantage in marketing them at $27 and hiding the difference in the shipping & handling fee. It's like $X.99 pricing, but even more deceptive.

    As for my own opinion (though I doubt TG will see a need to continue reading this far into the thread), I do not want to see any reduction in deco or accessories (2012 was bad enough), although a better distribution of accessories among the figures might be helpful. I collect loose (mostly) and keep the packaging, but I am in favor of reducing the packaging. The current packaging is wasteful, difficult to open, and often damages deco and accessories. And to be honest, it is not even all that attractive.

    I think it is possible to do a poly bag with a cardboard hanger that would be displayable alongside MOC MOTUC. Most toy packaging changes regularly. The idea that MOTUC packaging would stay the same for five years is nice for MOC collectors, but not entirely reasonable. I doubt 100% of MOC collectors would bail on the line due to a packaging change, and if even a little attention is given to continued displayability I think many would stick with it. There is no way to know if it would be enough. Asking for our preference is not useful if what we really want (current figures and packaging at $20) is not an option.

    In fact, if this were a serious marketing question (and not just a pseudo-scientific way to support whatever action they eventually take) it would not have been asked on a message board or two. It would be a user survey on mattycollector.com where paying customers who make repeat purchases can be targeted directly with ease.

    Until Mattel gets serious about listening to their own customers instead of rattling the cages of the anonymous online community, expect them to continue rationalizing all of their decisions with phantom online support and unknowable research.

  17. #442
    Court Magician
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    47
    Also, people saying that it isn't the figure price, it's the shipping need to face the reality that they are NOT being overcharged for shipping. Weigh and measure a freakin' figure and look at what it will cost you to ship. Mattel can't make USPS or UPS change their shipping rates because some action figure collectors complained. Barking at Mattel/Scott about the cost of things they have no control over is insane, and having that as an option in the poll is ludicrously unhelpful. In terms of realism, you may as well put, "Ask the post office to take them to us for free!"

    If you want to reduce shipping costs, you have to reduce the size and weight. That means reducing packaging.

  18. #443
    #1 Extendar Fan! JonWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    13,666
    Quote Originally Posted by spoogyrm View Post
    Also, people saying that it isn't the figure price, it's the shipping need to face the reality that they are NOT being overcharged for shipping. Weigh and measure a freakin' figure and look at what it will cost you to ship. Mattel can't make USPS or UPS change their shipping rates because some action figure collectors complained. Barking at Mattel/Scott about the cost of things they have no control over is insane, and having that as an option in the poll is ludicrously unhelpful. In terms of realism, you may as well put, "Ask the post office to take them to us for free!"

    If you want to reduce shipping costs, you have to reduce the size and weight. That means reducing packaging.
    Actually, what they charge is above what it costs if you go to USPS or UPS, at least in my experience. That's probably where the handling comes in. I've had to send figures back to California when people bought an extra off of me, and it does cost about $3-$4 less than what DR charges. But it's not TOO far off to assume the rest is being charged for handling.

    I understand what you're saying, though. It's just that specific argument can be easily negated. I do think it's just the reality of shipping things though. That extra $3 would be nice, but wouldn't make that huge of a difference.

  19. #444
    Heroic Warrior Stratos*Major's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    MS, Gulf Coast
    Posts
    2,029
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBeast View Post
    Until Mattel gets serious about listening to their own customers instead of rattling the cages of the anonymous online community, expect them to continue rationalizing all of their decisions with phantom online support and unknowable research.
    I think you bring up a GREAT point.

    I am a customer to Mattel & Mattycollector

    I am a fan of He-Man & MOTU/ She-Ra POP/ Filmation/ NA/ Etc.

    There is a HUGE difference!

    Yes, it is the fans of these properties that allows to sell the product and in doing so we become customers when we buy their product.
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

  20. #445
    Heroic Warrior Paul Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    832
    As much as it hurts, I have to leave the price, but reduce the quantity back down to a figure a month, two or three figures in one month at that price is too much along with shipping. I know you already have a road map, but 2014 is going to have to change. Or lower the price for sub holders, throw in more incentives that don't require tooling dollars.

    And maybe this should have a poll to get a more accurate vote.

  21. #446
    Heroic Warrior I, Harbinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    365
    Well put, ShadowBeast. Not a fan of changing packaging personally, but everything else is on point.

  22. #447
    Widget Neutron Hacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    14
    The packaging really doesn't matter to me, just the bio cards. I'd even be willing to take a bit of a hit on the accessories, but I wouldn't want the quality or deco to change. If the figures don't all look like they're from the same line, what's the point? To be honest, I plan on supporting the line as-is until the end. I want to get as many characters as I can (old and new), so I'm in for the long haul.

  23. #448
    Heroic Warrior Balthus Dire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by spoogyrm View Post
    Also, people saying that it isn't the figure price, it's the shipping need to face the reality that they are NOT being overcharged for shipping. Weigh and measure a freakin' figure and look at what it will cost you to ship. Mattel can't make USPS or UPS change their shipping rates because some action figure collectors complained. Barking at Mattel/Scott about the cost of things they have no control over is insane, and having that as an option in the poll is ludicrously unhelpful. In terms of realism, you may as well put, "Ask the post office to take them to us for free!"

    If you want to reduce shipping costs, you have to reduce the size and weight. That means reducing packaging.
    Not quite.

    As JonWes said, in the case of a basic figure or two figures the difference is probably close to an additional $5. Whether you are cool with that or not is up to you.

    However, tell that to the international guys who are randomly paying $21 to ship two 7 inch figures in the same box. Or, hey: $30 to ship Battle Cat, or $38 if you want a He-Man to go with him.

    I live in Canada and I buy craptons of toys online and there's no way in heck it costs that much. No way. I have no doubt shipping prices have gone up, but the amounts they charge seem to be drawn out of a hat like Castle Grayskull was originally. It's even worse for the overseas crowd.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

  24. #449
    Heroic Warrior Jo-Ro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    749
    $25.00 for the figures is fine...keep things as they are. Digital river and shipping combination problems/inconsistencies are the real issue here.

  25. #450
    Heroic Warrior tumalu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    678
    MOTUC figures are amazing, i don't mind paying 25$ for them.
    However DR is making a mess on shipping prices (same weight figures have different prices to ship!!), I'd try to optimize that.
    And what are you waiting for to organize an european distribution center? I'm pretty sure you'll see international collectors halved for the next subscription....
    Absolutely no polybags and no less accessory!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •