Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Curious what fans think - do you want a cost reduced 20.00 figure?

What I find interesting is no one has mentioned that 2012 was cost reduced compared to previous years. Mattel will do as they choose regardless. How many figures lost paint and accessories that would've been included in 2009? Trap-Jaw is what I think every figure should be in this line. He is complete. Yet in 2012 we got a Mosquitor who came with a gun, and a Horde Prime with no staff along with so many others who lost essential accessories and paint. Again Horde Prime is so plain compared to the early samples. Scott asked this question to be able to say look at what you get for the money. This thread was not started with good intentions in mind.

The thing that bothers me the most is that we were told the increase in price was to keep them from having to cut accessories and paint aps and that it was set so that they would not need to increase the price again for a couple years. Yet, we seem to be seeing fewer accessories with the figures, ie Netossa and Ram Man. Heads and capes are not and have never been considered accessories. Plus, if this price increase should last for a couple years, we know costs continue to rise, so that means they are making a greater profit now. So, IMO, they should be including all the paint aps and accessories now and we shouldn't see a cutback in that area until the costs do rise and their profits start shrinking. So I think they need to deliver on the promise now and the rest will work itself out.

Quote Originally Posted by isic View Post
    Any loose collector would be fooling themselves if they thought that this line could survive without MOC collectors! This line needs every single type of fan/collector just to even barely exist! Period!

NO PACKAGE = NO MOTUC TOY LINE!... END OF STORY!

I know most of the loose collector's who prefer poly bagged figures don't want to believe it, but it is true! The poly bag route would not garner enough sales to justify production. There simply is not a big enough audience! Heck this line struggles to stay in existence even with loose, MOC, hardcore and casual collectors buying them!
    I'm a loose collector and really don't care that much about the packaging myself (I do like to keep the cards though) ,but I agree with you. If packaging is dropped and all of the Moc people are alienated then I'm convinced that will mean bye bye Motuc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    The thing that bothers me the most is that we were told the increase in price was to keep them from having to cut accessories and paint aps and that it was set so that they would not need to increase the price again for a couple years. Yet, we seem to be seeing fewer accessories with the figures, ie Netossa and Ram Man. Heads and capes are not and have never been considered accessories. Plus, if this price increase should last for a couple years, we know costs continue to rise, so that means they are making a greater profit now. So, IMO, they should be including all the paint aps and accessories now and we shouldn't see a cutback in that area until the costs do rise and their profits start shrinking. So I think they need to deliver on the promise now and the rest will work itself out.
    Yeah, you're right-it was presented to us this way (with the price increase --no need to worry about dropped accessories,etc), and then we have Netossa with one of the saddest lack of accesories ever. I have wondered though if they are cutting some stuff for one figure (Netossa) to give more to another figure (Fang-Man--looks how much stuff he has! )

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    I'm a loose collector, and I know that it is very unlikely that the line could afford to lose the MOC people.

And can we please stop speculating with hyperbole? "Most" people are loose collectors. "Most" people only want vintage characters. Just because you like or dislike something does not mean that most people like or dislike it.
    Just like another thread where someone is basically convinced TONS of adults don't like to still watch Filmation from time to time, when this forum is full of fans of Filmation. I used to be a MOSC collector, and still love MOSC collections, there were outside reasons I opened mine, none had to do with a love for a loose collection, but from Spikor on, I am keeping the packaging even though I open....I personally do not like to buy figures without the security and appearance of the packaging. I just bought a complete loose Wun-Dar (but without the map) for $40, and the only reason I bought loose, is, I did not have the money for the carded ones going from $75 - $128 on Ebay. Had I the dough, I certainly would have bought one carded, and left him sealed. But since I do have a mostly loose collection now, I bought him for what I felt was a deal.

But I speculate that at least half of all collectors are MOSC, and half are loose, no matter if you collect loose and MOSC....you still want your MOSC figures....no matter if you store them or not, you want your MOSC collection complete or at least complete to your preference. Saying that loose collectors that collect MOSC but toss them in bins or something won't be ticked....hello, even if they don't look at them for 10 years, they'll still want a complete carded collection when they open the bins. I mean loose figures will get dirty, they will get loose, they will become more worn all over, having a MOSC back-up collection in 30 years guarantees you have a solid untouched figure collection, still very close to the day they were fresh from the molds.

And what else is stupid is the ones who think MOSC collectors are buying for an investment....yup, they are, they just forgot to tell you all. But my above sentence is a great reason we love MOSC collections, has nothing to do with future value, at least not for the majority, I'm sure there are some small group that does, but not everyone does.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Kal View Post
    I'm a loose collector and really don't care that much about the packaging myself (I do like to keep the cards though) ,but I agree with you. If packaging is dropped and all of the Moc people are alienated then I'm convinced that will mean bye bye Motuc
    But see, you still like to keep the cards, and the cards being cardboard and printing is half the packaging, much more involved than vacuum forming sheets of plastic. A lot of loose collectors still like the cards, and some even collect the name inserts. Now that I am a loose collector, but not solely a loose collector, I keep the cards and the name plates from the ones I opened, and the new figures I get I keep the whole package inside the mailers for future use, if I so choose to repackage them. Zoloworld cases work wonders to make an open package look as if it was still sealed, plus giving the package the rigidity back it lost when it was opened.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Mattel also is not giving us accessories to match the rising costs in these figures. Take a loot at the picture below of one of my Japanese Figuarts. Yes, each figure might cost different than the other, but every figure comes with multiple hands and multiple accessories. Here is what one of the ones I just got came with (outside of the hands):

She even has two skirts that come off so her posing is not hindered at all. This is how She-Ra should have been done.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Any loose collector would be fooling themselves if they thought that this line could survive without MOC collectors! This line needs every single type of fan/collector just to even barely exist! Period!

NO PACKAGE = NO MOTUC TOY LINE!... END OF STORY!

I know most of the loose collector's who prefer poly bagged figures don't want to believe it, but it is true! The poly bag route would not garner enough sales to justify production. There simply is not a big enough audience! Heck this line struggles to stay in existence even with loose, MOC, hardcore and casual collectors buying them!
    Here's the thing, though. I don't think that enough people would leave the line if they went the poly-bag route to cause it to end.

Sure, there would be outrage, ******* and moaning and much gnashing of teeth, but let's face it; That's been the one constant in this line.

MOTUC will limp along with none of these (legitimate) irritants "killing teh lein", just as it has since 2008.

Now, I don't have a dog in the hunt, because I don't collect MOC, but I do keep a select few carded for nostalgic reasons. I just refuse to believe that that many people that have collected a line for 4 years will walk away because of that. There have been too many "I'll leave if so-and-so ever happens!" with 'so-and-so' happening and they don't leave.

Just my observations...
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Waters View Post
    Here's the thing, though. I don't think that enough people would leave the line if they went the poly-bag route to cause it to end.

Sure, there would be outrage, ******* and moaning and much gnashing of teeth, but let's face it; That's been the one constant in this line.

MOTUC will limp along with none of these (legitimate) irritants "killing teh lein", just as it has since 2008.

Now, I don't have a dog in the hunt, because I don't collect MOC, but I do keep a select few carded for nostalgic reasons. I just refuse to believe that that many people that have collected a line for 4 years will walk away because of that. There have been too many "I'll leave if so-and-so ever happens!" with 'so-and-so' happening and they don't leave.

Just my observations...
    I think you give this line and the way it is run too much credit! I am not completely convinced that there will even be a line in 2014 with the way it is going now, let alone if a decent portion of customers jump ship.

I am positive that if this line loses a decent amount MOC collector's, it CANNOT and WILL NOT survive. Look, this line is already on it's last leg and we are definitely in the homestretch of it's overall life cycle. This line right now is really the most fragile it has been since probably the beginning and I don't think it can afford to lose any amount of customers no matter how small that leaving audience is.

Plain and simple, this line needs as many people buying the figures to survive. The number of purchasers now might not be enough to justify a line in 2014, so what makes you think subtracting some of those current purchasers will allow this line to continue? It flat out just doesn't make any sense!

I collect one set loose for display and one set MOC, but my main collection is my MOC. If the packaging were to disappear, I would quit collecting. That's 2 sales per figure that Mattel would lose out on. You see, without the packaging, Mattel not only loses out on my MOC purchases, but they would miss out on my loose purchases as well.

NO PACKAGING = NO MOTUC LINE! This is just something loose collector's are gonna have to accept to if they want this line to continue!

NO PACKAGING = NO MOTUC LINE! This is just something loose collector's are gonna have to accept to if they want this line to continue!
    Would a hang-tag and bag turn folks off? I'd personally be fine with it if it meant the line continuing. Granted, I would prefer the packaging for the sole purpose of uniformity. But I'm not against ditching the packaging if it meant longevity for the line.

I just don't think it's a realistic option based on what Scott said are Mattel's standards. A castle facade would be below their standards, but selling toys in bags would be fine for their reputation?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Would a hang-tag and bag turn folks off? I'd personally be fine with it if it meant the line continuing. Granted, I would prefer the packaging for the sole purpose of uniformity. But I'm not against ditching the packaging if it meant longevity for the line.
    The posts speak for themselves - the die-hard MOC folks will accept nothing but. Though, as this thread is going on, it's clear that the most ardent supporters of this thought process are the same people, posting over and over, page after page, demanding that they are the lifeblood of the line and we cannot survive without them.

Most reasonable folk seem to be saying what you and I are - do I want to? Not particularly, but if it means continuing to get more figures we may not otherwise and keeping the line going longer and getting more demanded figures? Yeah, in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    I just don't think it's a realistic option based on what Scott said are Mattel's standards. A castle facade would be below their standards, but selling toys in bags would be fine for their reputation?
    Although you are the Heroic Master of Sarcasm, I do sense this as a straightforward post - so I'd point to the (failed) JLU preorder thing. I believe that was going to be poly bagged.

I think that it's more realistic than one would think at first blush. While I still think Scott wasn't seriously posting this as an alternative right now - I do think he was shell-shocked with the huge drop in sub sales last year. He didn't have a backup plan, and I think this may be the start of one.

I know that yeah, if I actually get the figures I want (see my signature) I don't care how they come packaged. And that's as someone that keeps extras (and even AFA's, mostly just because I like how they look in the cases) my favorites/females MOC.

Thing is, we will probably pay more for them - without packaging - should that happen. Probably a $30 price point for figures bagged/boxed.

It's all contingent on sub sales this summer, though, I am sure - but it certainly isn't crazy to think this is one of the ways to keep the line going should the sub itself not go on another year.

I think you give this line and the way it is run too much credit! I am not completely convinced that there will even be a line in 2014 with the way it is going now, let alone if a decent portion of customers jump ship.
    I'm actually giving the management at Matty NO credit. And the fact that the continual missteps made by Mattel have not killed teh lein yet only serves to bolster my assertion that they would have to try a LOT harder to kill the line.

Again, I don't care either way...I prefer the packaging actually. I enjoy OPENING my toy, and I don't think tearing open a bag would be as fun.
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

I enjoy OPENING my toy, and I don't think tearing open a bag would be as fun.
    What is if was a really strong bag that tests your muscular might?

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    What is if was a really strong bag that tests your muscular might?
    I'm a certified redneck, Val...always keep one on hand!

c106sbk.jpg

I've been talking with my wife about the recent increase of the shipping costs, and she finally talked about one of her christmas gifts to me.
    She bought me the MOTU 30th year anniversary box set, through Amazon.com, and payed 12,98$ for priority shipping to Portugal, W/TRACKING. For the ones who don't know, the Box set is much heavier when compared to a normal sized MOTUC figure.
    Matty is now charging 13,75$ for shipment by International Post, without tracking number, for a regular figure.
    It's clear who gives you better deal and conditions...
    Many examples have been given so far, but i thought i should share this one with you.

I'm very pro keeping the packaging. Having the new smaller white mailers and no tissue is bad enough. Since I'm a MOC collector, the accesseries don't really do much for me unless they look cool in the packaging. I'd prefer to see that cut back over packaging. I want to see nothing cut back, though. I think an item shipped in a poly bag is 10 times more likely to get broken in the mail. I say keep it at the $27 and see if there are some better S&H options out there, because Matty charges way more on shipping and handling than the average company.

Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    It's all contingent on sub sales this summer, though, I am sure - but it certainly isn't crazy to think this is one of the ways to keep the line going should the sub itself not go on another year.
    Not sure how a bag will save the line. It wasn't phrased that the poly bag would reduce the figure to $20.00. It would be reduced by the bag, less paint and fewer/no accessories. If we loose the package it may only make about $1.00 difference in the figure. As others have pointed out, shipping is likely to remain the same as that is what they charge for a small pack of stands. The $9.90 seems to be their base rate no matter the size/weight.

Quote Originally Posted by MOONCHILD View Post
    I've been talking with my wife about the recent increase of the shipping costs, and she finally talked about one of her christmas gifts to me.
    She bought me the MOTU 30th year anniversary box set, through Amazon.com, and payed 12,98$ for priority shipping to Portugal, W/TRACKING. For the ones who don't know, the Box set is much heavier when compared to a normal sized MOTUC figure.
    Matty is now charging 13,75$ for shipment by International Post, without tracking number, for a regular figure.
    It's clear who gives you better deal and conditions...
    Many examples have been given so far, but i thought i should share this one with you.
    As has been pointed out, Amazon lost $600+ million on shipping last year. Maybe not the best example to use.

I am a MOC collector and even as it is now, I am not sure I am going to sign up for 2014. We'll see how much of a gong show this year is up to SDCC and how many promises are broken yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Canada View Post
    As has been pointed out, Amazon lost $600+ million on shipping last year. Maybe not the best example to use.
    That's a lovely fact that no one ever wants to acknowledge. Amazon has created a false standard in online sales that shipping should be free, all while they are losing money on shipping consistently.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Canada View Post
    Not sure how a bag will save the line. It wasn't phrased that the poly bag would reduce the figure to $20.00. It would be reduced by the bag, less paint and fewer/no accessories. If we loose the package it may only make about $1.00 difference in the figure. As others have pointed out, shipping is likely to remain the same as that is what they charge for a small pack of stands. The $9.90 seems to be their base rate no matter the size/weight.
    Some get it, some don't. It would take much more than packaging to cut the cost of the line. Not to mention it was not alone in the drop to $20, it was everything. Nowhere was it ever suggested to choose one or the other of the 3 parts mentioned. It was all or basically nothing, no compromises anywhere.

A drop to a $20 figure will take a cut in all 3 of deco, accessories & packaging, this option will not save the line, this option would be the death of it. However the other option, leave the line as is as far as deco, accessories & Package, and keep the $25 / $27, will keep the line chugging, nowhere nears it's former glory or pace, but it will keep it going.

And again, nowhere was it suggested to pick between deco, accessories or packaging, it was pick all 3 or leave the line as it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    That's a lovely fact that no one ever wants to acknowledge. Amazon has created a false standard in online sales that shipping should be free, all while they are losing money on shipping consistently.
    Problem with that is, I really don't think anyone here expects DR to offer free shipping, I for one am not calling for free shipping, just a slightly lower rate, or at the very least faster shipping.
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    I've seen a lot of comments today on Facebook about Fangman not being worth $25/$27.00. I wish it was less expensive to make these figures but reality being what it is, production/material costs have risen necessitating this price increase (that in all fairness we announced back in July!).

Scott
    I love how this maelstrom of 32+ pages of postings was created due to some random comments on Facebook complaining Fangman (of all figures they could possibly criticize) wasn't worth the price. I wonder if Scott realized that it would cause such a huge discussion/debate when he triggered it by posting.

Are we all psychological Guinea Pigs for Mattel's marketing dept? We should collectively start charging for them for the data they are collecting from these threads...

Quote Originally Posted by AuraBoyX View Post
    I love how this maelstrom of 32+ pages of postings was created due to some random comments on Facebook complaining Fangman (of all figures they could possibly criticize) wasn't worth the price. I wonder if Scott realized that it would cause such a huge discussion/debate when he triggered it by posting.

Are we all psychological Guinea Pigs for Mattel's marketing dept? We should collectively start charging for them for the data they are collecting from these threads...
    Apparently we are Mattel's focus group.
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

I just refuse to believe that that many people that have collected a line for 4 years will walk away because of that.
    That's just it; the MOC collectors have been collecting this line for 4 years now, and all of those figures are in the packaging. To have that same toy line switch to poly-bags would be very devastating to the collector. They are used to having a cohesive looking collection and changing how it looks in the next few years would ruin that.

Plus, If people complained about damaged figures before, imagine the issues that will come with figures shipped in poly-bags?! I see a lot of paint scraps, broken accessories, cracked or bent parts...this is a headache waiting to happen.

You might be right, that even some MOC collectors will still buy a sub, purely so they can still get the figures they love. But, like I mentioned before, I get two subs; one MOC and one to open. This would drop to 1 sub since MOC is no longer necessary. And while I'd still get 1 sub to have the figures, Mattel just loss 50% of my business, because they changed the overall quality of the product - and I do consider the packaging part of the product.

The issue is not the packaging, it's the shipping and handling charges. Go through a new vendor, like Amazon; which also ships internationally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AuraBoyX View Post

I love that it was only 4 comments on Facebook that made him decide to ask. Which, I find ironic, considering the campaigns for characters, accessories, and figures that have received the response of "only the vocal minority want this" or "it needs 5000 people to be considered" and they were proposed by more than 4 people. It is because of this irony that I'm pretty sure Scott realizes exactly what was going to happen by posting this question and he got the results he wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Some get it, some don't. It would take much more than packaging to cut the cost of the line. Not to mention it was not alone in the drop to $20, it was everything. Nowhere was it ever suggested to choose one or the other of the 3 parts mentioned. It was all or basically nothing, no compromises anywhere.

A drop to a $20 figure will take a cut in all 3 of deco, accessories & packaging, this option will not save the line, this option would be the death of it. However the other option, leave the line as is as far as deco, accessories & Package, and keep the $25 / $27, will keep the line chugging, nowhere nears it's former glory or pace, but it will keep it going.

And again, nowhere was it suggested to pick between deco, accessories or packaging, it was pick all 3 or leave the line as it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Problem with that is, I really don't think anyone here expects DR to offer free shipping, I for one am not calling for free shipping, just a slightly lower rate, or at the very least faster shipping.
    Exactly. This wasn't a pick and choose suggestion. It was, do you want an inferior product from what you are used to, overall, for $20.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    Shipping is not always free on Amazon, either. Which is another lovely fact that should be acknowledged. And by mentioning Amazon, it was actually something Scott himself suggested as another avenue. I believe the concept was, "if figures cost $30 flat, no additional charges other than taxes, shipped through amazon, would that be acceptable?" (paraphrasing). When he asked this at Power-Con, the majority of the crowd said "yes".

This option, if available, still isn't free shipping. But, it would be a heck of a lot cheaper than paying current shipping charges through Digital River. So why haven't we heard more about this? And besides, why are you worried about Amazon losing money on shipping? The point is to find a better shipping option for the collectors of MOTUC.

Heroic Warrior

Just my observations...

I collect MOC, I think what ur forgetting to consider is that some MOC may continue collecting line but dropping buying multiple subs. I collect loose and MOC therefore i have bought 2 2013 subs. if we go poly-bag, im not buying 2 of anything!!! except for Horde troopers.

Just think about it, lets say 100 other MOC/ loose collectors do the same thing. ur talking about going from 200 subs down to 100, that's 50% drop. Can the 2014 sub drive survive that kinda of a drop off?

Sure i'll buy my 1 sub to support the line, but what's the point of buying multiple subs of loose figures in poly-bags.

KEEP THE PACKAGING !!!! FIX SHIIPPING RATES!!!
    Last edited by Romadon; January 23, 2013 at 12:47am.

Quote Originally Posted by EtherianChronicles View Post
    The posts speak for themselves - the die-hard MOC folks will accept nothing but. Though, as this thread is going on, it's clear that the most ardent supporters of this thought process are the same people, posting over and over, page after page, demanding that they are the lifeblood of the line and we cannot survive without them.

Most reasonable folk seem to be saying what you and I are - do I want to? Not particularly, but if it means continuing to get more figures we may not otherwise and keeping the line going longer and getting more demanded figures? Yeah, in a heartbeat.

Although you are the Heroic Master of Sarcasm, I do sense this as a straightforward post - so I'd point to the (failed) JLU preorder thing. I believe that was going to be poly bagged.

I think that it's more realistic than one would think at first blush. While I still think Scott wasn't seriously posting this as an alternative right now - I do think he was shell-shocked with the huge drop in sub sales last year. He didn't have a backup plan, and I think this may be the start of one.

I know that yeah, if I actually get the figures I want (see my signature) I don't care how they come packaged. And that's as someone that keeps extras (and even AFA's, mostly just because I like how they look in the cases) my favorites/females MOC.

Thing is, we will probably pay more for them - without packaging - should that happen. Probably a $30 price point for figures bagged/boxed.

I agree, I would hate to see them ditch the packaging as it is now. But in all honesty... I dont think its going to kill the line as the vocal ppl are saying...
    If they switched to a bag + hangtag type packaging instead of carded, I would be ok with it... as long as we get the figure with no reduced accessories Quality, or deco... an a visible bio in the bag... I am fine to accept it if it can drop cost to encourage more buyers.

To be honest if they updated the vintage packaging style for classics, I am talking a accurate colors/style/ everything update of the vintage red meteor/explosion cardback.
    Give us a more vintage card with a glued on loose single blister would be much nicer.
    Frankly, it would look more retro that way... just update the scale of a vintage package, an bag the accessories inside.. an sticky the accessories bag to the bottom inside of the blister.. done.
    An if they did switch to that updated type of vintage package method, I would honestly go from a loose collector to a Loose + carded collector just so that I could keep them carded on a wonderful much more retro cardback and also buy a set to keep loose if they did this type of idea.
    Last edited by Replikor; January 23, 2013 at 12:59am.

I agree that there should be no reduced accessories, quality, or deco. I also agree that Matty should find a way to reduce shipping charges.

As for MOC vs. hang-tag and bag... Why does it have to be one way or the other? I would really like to see Mattel offer both. I do collect MOC figures that I really like, but I open my figures as well. I quite often buy at lease two of each figure, especially when they come with extra heads. Twenty-five price tag on a figure is probably acceptable for most collectors, but I think that it is too high for people buying extras. With both packaging options available, collectors can have their MOC collection and save a few bucks on every extra figure purchased. The bottom line for Mattel is to sell enough units for each production. Wouldn't offering both MOC and price-reduced bag packaging help?
    Last edited by Arm-Ore; January 23, 2013 at 01:58am.

Heroic Warrior
    I'd rather pay a bit more like we are for figures with accessories and nice deco. If figures were shipped in a polybag, there's no telling how damaged they might be. Anyone remember the short lived bubble mailer? 0_o
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb