Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Netossa Sold Out!

I expect quick sell-outs for all, since lower non-sub amounts are being produced (or so they say)

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonSOS View Post
    I expect quick sell-outs for all, since lower non-sub amounts are being produced (or so they say)
    They are less than before but higher than they would have needed it, all though last year they said the half of last year would have been enough to cover for the line, so that was the point we had to hit and we managed to get even more but still its low. And there are not enough resources, so things have to be cut even though we are paying more....

Yes. Well. Im just glad i got Netossa and we will get her sword and maybe her mask. YEAH!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    Shouldnt these say "Removed from MattyCollector"? Despite what they say, they are really never sold out, and in a year the 2012 figures will all pop back up too.
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Anubis View Post
    Shouldnt these say "Removed from MattyCollector"? Despite what they say, they are really never sold out, and in a year the 2012 figures will all pop back up too.
    I don't think they'd remove them after 2 days. They usually leave them up for a few weeks tops if they haven't "sold out" by then.

If Netossa goes in 2 days, imagine how fast Ram Man's gonna go next month!
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

In the past they have done it after a week or two. But it could be once a certain percentage of figures were met or something they did that. Also that is in the past. Not saying they took her down early or not. Again we don't know actual production numbers or numbers of sells or anything.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    If Netossa goes in 2 days, imagine how fast Ram Man's gonna go next month!
    I fully expect him to sell out within minutes, to be honest.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Anubis View Post
    I don't think she was pulled, but I do think Matty was expecting her to sell out within hours and so there could be an element of disapointment for them...
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

With the recent push to get rid of older product, I don't think they will be pulling figures just 'cuz anymore. Now, leftover customer service stock will likely show up at some point, but I don't expect it to be large quantities a la the Frosta dump or the Black Friday sale.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I fully expect him to sell out within minutes, to be honest.
    I would expect him to but I also anticipate he may not, with people not buying at many figures day of. Subscriptions are up for a lot of people who make multiple purchases, and the price increase has many buying fewer figures.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Im wondering why people are expecting a slow sell out? She looks great, gives us diversity and had a vintage toy.

It took her two days, highly fan demanded figures like FILMATION King Randor handt "sold out" after a week or so....

That happens and still those figures are highly wanted and welcome in my home
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither