Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Improving Early Access...

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    I know how they could improve it... allow me to order things FROM the early access. Is anyone else having this problem? I log in, it shows me my current status of figures coming, (it shows Jitsu and Rammy), and then I click "early access" and this is the message I get;

EMAIL_ADDRESS_NOT_VALID_FOR_PURCHASE_PLAN_ACTIVATI ON

Any idea? This has got to be fixed before next month because I want Strobo!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Huh? How am I contradicting myself?
    I think He is saying your all your posts tend to always be negative and on the side of doom and gloom which is what you are saying Mattel is always doing.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solstice-Moon View Post
    I know how they could improve it... allow me to order things FROM the early access. Is anyone else having this problem? I log in, it shows me my current status of figures coming, (it shows Jitsu and Rammy), and then I click "early access" and this is the message I get;

EMAIL_ADDRESS_NOT_VALID_FOR_PURCHASE_PLAN_ACTIVATI ON

Any idea? This has got to be fixed before next month because I want Strobo!
    Hmm, did you only buy a Club Filmation sub? If so, then your EA won't start until July when that sub begins. Otherwise, it should show you an empty page that tells you when the next EA period begins and ends. I hope this helps!

Have been wondering how this 'Early Access' thing is going, as I have yet to use it. Planning to for the Strobo sale next month (but who isn't?), so I want to know what types of pitfalls await. Sounds like there are more than a few bugaboos to watch out for.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post
    Hmm, did you only buy a Club Filmation sub? If so, then your EA won't start until July when that sub begins. Otherwise, it should show you an empty page that tells you when the next EA period begins and ends. I hope this helps!
    Nope, I've been a Club Eternia subber since it started, and it's listed within my sub area. I just ALSO subscribed to Filmation, but then I'll have them both.

Thanks for trying to help, Micro-Man, good thought, but just not the issue. I sent them a note that I want this corrected BEFORE March. If I miss Strobo, I'm going to be super-******.

-------------------------------------UPDATE-----------------------------------

I feel *so* much better that I got this message back. Now I'm confident that this'll ALL be taken care of as soon as I call! {/sarcasm}

Thank you for contacting the online store.

We received your inquiry.

We show that we have the correct email address on file as
    corephenomena@gmail.com.

If you have issues with the purchase or accessing your account online
    please contact our customer service to assist you at:

•Phone: 1-877-GoMatty (877-466-2889)

Sincerely,
    Mark Angelo S.
    online store
    Customer Service
    mattycollector.cs@digitalriver.com
    Email ID: 25181135
    Last edited by Ben Solstice-Moon; February 16, 2013 at 11:33am.