Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MOTU Classics Fang Man Video Review by Pixel Dan

Not a big deal to me, but did anyone notice the hour glasses on the Wheel of infinity are turned different than the hour glasses in the picture from the cartoon? The ones around the "8" on the inside. Not a big deal but funny the did it different. Overall a VERY good figure and can't wait to get him.
    Currently Looking for:
    MOC:
    Dragon Walker with tattoo he - man MIB.
    Parts I need:
    Zodak Calves, Feet and Loin Cloths.

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    And a new right hand with the trigger finger... I wonder who will reuse this part??
    Ahhhh, I didn't even notice it. I didn't pay close attention to his hands cause I just assumed he was using the Demo-Man hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by air23cnhit View Post
    Not a big deal to me, but did anyone notice the hour glasses on the Wheel of infinity are turned different than the hour glasses in the picture from the cartoon? The ones around the "8" on the inside. Not a big deal but funny the did it different. Overall a VERY good figure and can't wait to get him.
    Yeah, I noticed that too. Like you said though, no big deal.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

AMAZING review dan - definitely one of your best of all time

and i don't even want the figure! ...

whilst fang-man isn't for me (ive arranged to sell my subscription figure to someone who does want him) that review was absolutely fantastic ... flawless victory here dan
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    Aren't those Demo-Man hands?
    Nope Demo Man has closed fingers
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Yeah, I'll be selling off my Fangman as soon as I get him. I have no interest in the character and I think he looks awful. Dan's review did nothing to win me over on him even a little.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brad2dbone View Post
    Fang Man looks amazing, more Filmation figures please!
    Sure, you can have more Filmation figures after they give me Rio-Blast, Sssssqueeze, Mantenna, Modulok, Tung Lashor, Extendar, and Dragstor. After those, I won't care what else they bring out because I will be done with the line.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Plundor!
    Seconded!!
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

"The ability to move his tongue around."

Heh.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by air23cnhit View Post
    Not a big deal to me, but did anyone notice the hour glasses on the Wheel of infinity are turned different than the hour glasses in the picture from the cartoon? The ones around the "8" on the inside. Not a big deal but funny the did it different.
    If I recall correctly, it wasn't consistent in the show; I seem to remember the hourglasses changing direction at times as the wheel turned (not an intentional thing, I think, just a glitch in the animation).
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Ready for POP Mini-Sub! -= SupernovA =-'s Avatar
    Really great figure! Can't wait to receive him, but I'm scared, as always, he will will have some fault here or there or a sloppy paintjob, as has been the case with almost all my figures the past few months. And I pay a lot for these figures including shipping.

Fang Man gets me even more excited for Filmation Icer, Batros, Kittrina, Evilseed, Madame Razz & Broom, Huntara, etc, just make sure the end product is perfect and worth $25/$27, so perfect paintjob, correct and firm joints, etc. We really expect that from an adult collector line for that kind of money Scott.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Plundor!
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Seconded!!
    Thirded!!!

Also I love Fang, more than I did the first time I saw him at SDCC. Can't wait for this guy - 100 times better than Netossa or RamMan (in my opinion!)
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

I'm not as big into non-regular Filmation characters as many, but I appreciate what the Horsemen accomplished with Fangman, and I can't believe that anyone claiming to think that the figure isn't worth the listed is anything other than a troll.
    My #1 most wanted figure in MotUC?
    - "Cloak & Dagger" Evil-Lyn (MYP) -

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc Longstaff View Post
    However what's with his stomach showing? Why is the shirt too small? It's supposed to be a unitard type thing and look like it is connected under his belt. (Check the prototype and the cartoon)

Dan can you pull it down at all? The shirt at the bottom is all bunched up to look like the belt is holding it. It looks super weird the way it is now. Am I the only one who thinks it looks weird with this "belly shirt"?

Attachment 81695 Attachment 81696
    I noticed this too. Kinda looks funny with his blue stomach showing a little...
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

Wow, thanks for the review, Dan. I feel like they borrowed money from other figures to include as much as they did on Fang Man from the extra articulated neck piece to all the accessories. I am still, however, not a fan of this character or his design. The Horsemen have once again done all that they could to merge this character into the Classics look with added details and textures but I still think it falls short because of the intrinsic nature of the design.

I'll be keeping the accessories, but Fang Man himself will definitely become fodder.

I'd like to see a side by side comparison photo of Fang Man and Draego Man. I imagine they are night and day.