Thread: Am I Alone In Wanting The Market Saturated?

Heroic Warrior

Am I Alone In Wanting The Market Saturated?

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I posted it on Facebook, but I really want to see MOTU EVERYWHERE.

I want a little kids show that follows Orko and Cringer with their adventures on Trolla, Eternia, Etheria, and elsewhere. It should be interactive like kids shows are now, implementing social and life lessons, along with counting, letters, colors, and shapes. It should be colorful, light, and goofy, and have a different MOTU character on each episode.

I want a kids' show that is all-encompassing of the MOTU mythology, including She-Ra and planting seeds of NA (just so it can be used should the show keep up for a while).

I want adult DTV that follows the whole timeline of MOTU, either using the bios or the comics, but showing the whole history in a series of movies.

Along with the comics, I want novels, filling in the universe and showing other ancilliary characters.

I want MOTU to be in the same echelon as Star Wars and Star Trek. The universe is diverse enough, the mythology is rich enough, and it could easily be just a part of our culture like the aforementioned, or Dora, or MLP, or Transformers... something that everyone KNOWS what it is, not just vaguely recalls something like it when they were younger.

By the Power of Grayskull should be a phrase that everyone nods in agreement to, not having one or two people knowingly smile. He-Man and his universe is too big for Mattel to be shuffling around, struggling with what they should do with it.
    The power of Grayskull compels you!

My daughter's Hebrew name is Shira.

You are not alone I would love to see all that stuff happen. The thing is you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first. OR we can actually do something about this and make it happen. Since Mattel is not doing anything to advertise. It is up to us.

I have come up with a plan to make a bunch of He-Man memes with funny pictures and witty captions. Then go to other forums such 4Chan, and Reddit, and random forums where a lot of people hang out and just spam this stuff everywhere like the Bronies do.

There is an iffy middle ground between flaming, trolling, and just being funny. But if you get it right the younger generation loves this stuff and the idea that He-Man is cool will be seeded in their minds.

We have the power. We must spread the gospel of He-Man to the heathens. Convert them.

(This poster is not directed at you: just an example of being funny)
    Last edited by InThe80s; December 12, 2014 at 03:50am.

I believe someone on facebook did something similar with a "skeletor is love" page. Its no longer running but it was good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdiary27 View Post
    I believe someone on facebook did something similar with a "skeletor is love" page. Its no longer running but it was good stuff.
    I never saw that page but it is along the lines of what I want to do. Find good pictures of He-Man and MOTU and make witty captions for them.

Someone help me come up with a good joke for this picture.