Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New MOTU Products From Comic Images? Super Deformed Plush "Dolls"

Quote Originally Posted by jmb410s View Post
    Just placed an order, Thanks again!!

On a side note do you know when the castle grayskull statue will ship?
    AFX has the date set as late March/early April
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    If these pop up at Big Bad, I'm not going to be able to resist. I've passed on the pop vinyl figures and a few other things, but these are just too cute...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Apparently a lot of people like these, I just had to add more cases to my order from Comic Images because I sold through 90% of my stock in under 24 hrs
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Not sure I'm feeling these, with the exception of the power sword that is. I love the idea of attacking my friends with one of those when they make fun of my figure collection.

Then again I do have young children and I have a feeling they'd love plush dolls as they watch the Filmation show with me all the time.

kina like em cause of the liscence which i want to support but ... theyre cool enough like the funko but money (and space!) is at a premiun. like em less than those funko guys.

wish the sword was a bit more accurate.

They could've been executed better, a lot better IMO. I'll still get them anyway though because they're MotU.

Heroic Warrior
    My five month old son is *totally* getting that Battle Cat.

I dread someone knowing I like MOTU buying me one of these as a gift. Yikes.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Anyone know if this is just the first in a series of characters??

I want these guys real badly! I can't help but imagine what other characters would look like....... Grizzlor is almost a given, plus Orko, Rammy, and Mer-Man to name a few!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Every time Plush Trap Jaw looks at his face in the mirror, it makes him feel blue.
    Still remembers we paid excessive shipping on Battleground Teela. Is confident Matty will resolve the issue and make it right for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Anyone know if this is just the first in a series of characters??
    No idea, Comic Images has only offered these up with no promise or hint at a second series. However they normally try to make as many characters as they can so that is a positive sign

I want Battle Cat and the Power Sword like nobody's business!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    No idea, Comic Images has only offered these up with no promise or hint at a second series. However they normally try to make as many characters as they can so that is a positive sign
    Thanks Mark.

Judging by the amount of product you've had to order for the store, it is very possible that a series two could definitely happen. (fingers crossed...)
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Evil Overlord of Spandex CptSpandex's Avatar
    These aren't really my thing, but it's always great to see MOTU product available.

My stores order came in today, we are now sold out but should be bringing some boxes to PowerCon

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Do we know who will be stocking these? Or are the online exclusives?
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

My stores order came in today, we are now sold out but should be bringing some boxes to PowerCon
    These look great. I can't wait to get my set.

Snappy Threader
    They actually do look pretty cool don't they? i was worried....

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Do we know who will be stocking these? Or are the online exclusives?
    You can try checking your local comic book shop, maybe Spencers and Hot Topic or FYE (or whatever their overseas equivalent is). But definitely online stores will have them. I completely sold out of my first massive shipment but BBTS and Entertainment Earth among others have them.

They are actually really nice, I was pleasantly surprised. The 30" Power Sword is impressive as its rigid so its more like a real toy sword. Trap Jaw and Beast Man rock as Beast Man has a whip and Trap Jaw's jaw can be moved up and down.

If there is a disappointment its He-Man and Battle Cat, He-Man suffers from a human design not doing well into Plush and Battle Cat problem is he is standing up, it would be better if he was on all fours like a real cat plush.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    You can try checking your local comic book shop, maybe Spencers and Hot Topic or FYE (or whatever their overseas equivalent is). But definitely online stores will have them. I completely sold out of my first massive shipment but BBTS and Entertainment Earth among others have them.

They are actually really nice, I was pleasantly surprised. The 30" Power Sword is impressive as its rigid so its more like a real toy sword. Trap Jaw and Beast Man rock as Beast Man has a whip and Trap Jaw's jaw can be moved up and down.

If there is a disappointment its He-Man and Battle Cat, He-Man suffers from a human design not doing well into Plush and Battle Cat problem is he is standing up, it would be better if he was on all fours like a real cat plush.
    Thanks, I'll keep an eye out. I wasn't sold on these at first, but really like the look of BCat, Beastman and Trap Jaw.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

what's great about these is that you can hear the filmation voices in your head just by looking at them...

in fact, what would really push these into must have territory for me, is if they had phrases the characters said in the show when you squeeze them.

i wish they weren't so deformed, but they're still endearing for their pure filmation designs. but come on, where's ORKO? he's a no brainer for plush! he wouldn't even have to be deformed!

also, they need mer-man, teela, stratos, sorceress, and ram-man. that is all.
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

I think they look quite cheap and rubbish. Never been a fan of the deformed style either. It's nice to see more novelty items being made though for the brand.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulff View Post
    I dread someone knowing I like MOTU buying me one of these as a gift. Yikes.
    If they do, send them to me.

I'm trying; I've held off thus far, but I know I'm going to cave in. I know I haven't the strength to resist...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Snappy Threader
    I think they look cool and all, but so far, not interested.

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Here's my review if you guys want a better look.

For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos: