Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New MOTU Products From Comic Images? Super Deformed Plush "Dolls"

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Good review Dan - I agree about Orko.

I got my Battle Cat plushy yesterday - really goofy but cool looking too, I've got Skeletor coming soon. Probably end up getting the whole wave though
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Guys, please remember not to post buy offers in non-marketplace threads. thanks.

Great review, Battle Cat is particularly awesome!

Orko is a given. She-Ra, Kowl, Shadow Weaver and Imp would also be great, IMO.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

I have had a number of requests online and off since Dan's review ran, so just to let people know I should be getting more in May or early June. I only have them sent to me when the full set is available and right now the 30" Sword and the Skeletor Plush are SOLD OUT at the Distribution level so I have to wait till Comic Images makes more.

They go REALLY quick though, we have had 3 sell outs so far and we buy upwards of 18 cases each time. I am hoping that we get a Series 2 because they rarely stay in stock, which to me indicates they move pretty well.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I have had a number of requests online and off since Dan's review ran, so just to let people know I should be getting more in May or early June. I only have them sent to me when the full set is available and right now the 30" Sword and the Skeletor Plush are SOLD OUT at the Distribution level so I have to wait till Comic Images makes more.

They go REALLY quick though, we have had 3 sell outs so far and we buy upwards of 18 cases each time. I am hoping that we get a Series 2 because they rarely stay in stock, which to me indicates they move pretty well.
    I just answered my own question. Any word yet when to expect these in? You still have my pre-order right
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Series 2 of the Comic Images MOTU Plushies are starting to come out, we got my stores Orko shipment today but we are still waiting on She-Ra and the Havoc Staff to be shipped

A few people ordered just Orko so their order will ship tomorrow morning
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback