Thread: MOTUC 200X Stratos

MOTUC 200X Stratos

Here is my 200X Stratos I am currently working on. I'm not done with him yet as I am in need of a right hand from Carnivus and feet from either a Beast Man, Moss Man, or Cy-Chop. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by jerec350; January 19, 2013 at 10:19pm.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

It's looking pretty awesome and it will look even more awesome if you get those feet you're looking for! You could also use Demo-Man feet (even if they aren't furry).
    May I suggest locating a spare Beastman Whip or 2 from the 1st WP to attach to the backpack? (They look like a classicized Throttle and stratos can hold it with his open hands. Unless you have a spare 200x set of throttles to use.)
    The feathers on his chest harness are red IIRC.
    Normal Stratos has blue Shinguards, SkyStrike Stratos has the reddish guards.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

OVERLORD OF EVIL mdhollywood247's Avatar
    That looks awesome, the Mer Man custom I did was just slapping on his 200x armor can't wait to see the finished product.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    It's looking pretty awesome and it will look even more awesome if you get those feet you're looking for! You could also use Demo-Man feet (even if they aren't furry).
    May I suggest locating a spare Beastman Whip or 2 from the 1st WP to attach to the backpack? (They look like a classicized Throttle and stratos can hold it with his open hands. Unless you have a spare 200x set of throttles to use.)
    The feathers on his chest harness are red IIRC.
    Normal Stratos has blue Shinguards, SkyStrike Stratos has the reddish guards.
    DOH! You are absolutely right about his shin guards. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I was basing it off a picture I have of my Sky Strike custom since all my 200X stuff is in storage. Well, time to strip the paint and start over. As far as his throttles go I do have a spare Stratos in storage that I can butcher.

Quote Originally Posted by mdhollywood247 View Post
    That looks awesome, the Mer Man custom I did was just slapping on his 200x armor can't wait to see the finished product.

Here are some photos of my 200X Mer-Man I did. I just used the WP armor and swapped a pair of repainted Skeletor hands onto him. Now he can hold both weapons!

Fixed the shins, added paint to his shoulder feathers, and added the throttles. Now I just need a Carnivus right hand and Beast Man feet to complete it 100%.

Looking great! It's surprising how LITTLE New tooling would be required to make this version of him in MOTUC...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Looking great! It's surprising how LITTLE New tooling would be required to make this version of him in MOTUC...
    I know right! Just make the throttles and done.
    Last edited by jerec350; January 23, 2013 at 01:45pm.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Snappy Threader
    Looks great jerec350......I'm going to try the same with my freebitos.

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Looks great jerec350......I'm going to try the same with my freebitos.
    Thanks bud! Good luck on yours.

Well since I can't seem to find a Chief Carnivus hand I decided to see if the hands from my Sky Strike Stratos would work. They were a little tight fitting but here is the finished product (at least until I can find some Beast Man feet).

Also, I didn't like how the throttles and jet pack turned out the first time so these pics are of the TRU Stratos jetpack I repainted blue.

Last edited by jerec350; January 24, 2013 at 08:08am.

Thats cool man!
    Filmation Stratos should also be relatively easy to pull off. Just give him red Keldor boots (same with Filmation Beast Man)
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Thats cool man!
    Filmation Stratos should also be relatively easy to pull off. Just give him red Keldor boots (same with Filmation Beast Man)
    I've thought about that too but I don't have another Stratos or Beast Man. I would also need lower legs from Chief Carnivus or Grizzlor.
    Last edited by jerec350; January 24, 2013 at 08:51am.

that looks great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    that looks great!!!
    Thank you!

Finally found me some Moss Man feet courtesy of .Org member air23cnhit to finish up my 200X Stratos!

I like it! I've always felt that MOTUC Stratos was a step backwards for the character. I hope they do eventually give us this option. Good work!

My Masters of the Universe mythos ->http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=162756

Quote Originally Posted by He-Mun View Post
    I like it! I've always felt that MOTUC Stratos was a step backwards for the character. I hope they do eventually give us this option. Good work!
    I felt the same exact way. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have the original for vintage sake, but the 200X was such a great update for the character.