22 36.07%
  • Three Beast

16 26.23%
  • Major Header

18 29.51%
  • Bubblor

17 27.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which characters are most wanted in Collectors Choice after the SDCC reveals?

Which characters are most wanted in Collectors Choice after the SDCC reveals?

Who do you still wanna see show up in figure form multiple choice?
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle,Uncle Montork,King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    All characters should be and I hope they will produce all of them : Na, mini comics, 200x etc...
    If I have to choose one faction, I would say FILMATION !!!

Colonel Blast
    Admiral Scurvy

Twiggets
    Hunga

Kittrina
    Melaktha

Dree elle
    Montork

Red Knight
    General Tataran

Negator
    Kothos
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    All characters should be and I hope they will produce all of them : Na, mini comics, 200x etc...
    If I have to choose one faction, I would say FILMATION !!!

Colonel Blast
    Admiral Scurvy

Twiggets
    Hunga

Kittrina
    Melaktha

Dree elle
    Montork

Red Knight
    General Tataran

Negator
    Kothos

This was a multiple choice poll if you wanted all of them you could vote for all of them.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle,Uncle Montork,King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    This was a multiple choice poll if you wanted all of them you could vote for all of them.
    I got it buddy but I only vote for the ones I really want. But basically I could have voted for all of them
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

I still want to see all the space mutants. Sagitar, Spinwit, & (sigh... it wouldn't feel right without him at this point) Master Sebrian.

Skeleteen. King Miro is in my top 3.

assorted others.

I wouldn't mind having all of them but my top 3 choices in this poll would be Lady Slither, King Miro, and Illumina.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

I'm pleased to see Miro, Lady Slither, and Sagitar placing at this point top 3. Not my top 3 choices, but good choices.

I'd like to see Skeleteen pull ahead. Not certain Sagitar even should count or if he is too large and may be "off the table" by Super 7, but really glad he still has support.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I'm pleased to see Miro, Lady Slither, and Sagitar placing at this point top 3. Not my top 3 choices, but good choices.

I'd like to see Skeleteen pull ahead. Not certain Sagitar even should count or if he is too large and may be "off the table" by Super 7, but really glad he still has support.
    Super 7 doesn't seem to be afraid of tackling tooling look at the new wave Dylamug, Granita, Wrap Trap and Karg. Also King Hsss and Mermista got swappable bottom torsos Sagitar just needs a second torso and arms.

Heroic Warrior
    All of the above.
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Absolute priorities:

Staghorn
    Kittrina
    Hoove
    Queen Andreeno
    Sagitar
    Crystoll
    Lady Slither
    Major Header
    Ra Jar
    Bubblor
    Holy Grail of a lifetime:
    Mask Of Power - Kex Queen - Krrylak - Hoove - Staghorn - Shezar - Tataran - Kothos - Melog - Saryn (Evil Witch) - Slob-Boar - Ra-Jar - Odar - Garn (Mini-Comics) - Robowoman - Major Header - Saw-Tooth - Prince Dakon - Ever-Mean - Muck Man - Missile Toe

I basically voted for all New Adventures, of course!

...and Dree-Elle & Montork!
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    No offense dude, but if Dragoon isn't listed, then the whole poll isn't worth much.

Heroic Warrior mikerobertschamp's Avatar
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    There is a whole lot not listed that I personally would like to see made, Dragoon, Angast, King Ahgo, Queen Elmora, just a few. I think this was the top of the top 50 most wanted type deal.
    My wants all NA POG SOH filmation Garth Lady Slithor Fangor Granita Meteorbs Zark Michi Anghast Sorceress of Serpos Sorceress of Horokoth War Wraith IMMORTALIZED

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mikerobertschamp View Post
    There is a whole lot not listed that I personally would like to see made, Dragoon, Angast, King Ahgo, Queen Elmora, just a few. I think this was the top of the top 50 most wanted type deal.
    Yes, this is a pretty selective list. We really need to refer to the character guide and look much broader.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by mikerobertschamp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    Yes, this is a pretty selective list. We really need to refer to the character guide and look much broader.
    I broke this up into two polls with characters I was interested in. If others what different characters either of you can put together your own polls.