View Poll Results: Who are the most anticipated characters among thse?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Prince Adam VS Cringer (Articulated Figure)

8 27.59%
  • Faker VS Montork & Dree elle (Single Carded)

5 17.24%
  • Adora VS Horde Trooper (Bonus: he-Man Head)

7 24.14%
  • She-Ra VS twiggets (Single Carded)

11 37.93%
  • Melaktha VS Chef Allen

7 24.14%
  • Sand Demon VS Rock Monster

8 27.59%
  • Other

9 31.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What Club Grayskull Exclusives Would You Like To See At Power Con

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar

What Club Grayskull Exclusives Would You Like To See At Power Con

* EDIT* Please pardon my confusion, this poll is primarily oriented to Filmationesque
    characters and not only Club Grayskull figures, so feel free to go wild with your own speculations.
    Last edited by OnlyOneSkeletor; March 17, 2018 at 07:03pm.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Flee The Moon" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8qrmaFmq0

Twiggets stand on their own without an inclusion of She-Ra...unless you explain what She Ra. Starburst? Well sure!
    Faker vs Montork & Dree Elle? Weird combination. Again, Montork & Dree Elle could stand on their own as a two pack. What Faker is intended here?

So I had to vote "Other" because either of those 2 (Dree Elle with Montork or main three twiggets) are fine but not as listed.

I'll say at after the last 2 three packs I'd like a 2 pack of White Ninja "Slammurai" vs Minicomic Triklops. That'd do me.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    Twiggets stand on their own without an inclusion of She-Ra...unless you explain what She Ra. Starburst? Well sure!
    Faker vs Montork & Dree Elle? Weird combination. Again, Montork & Dree Elle could stand on their own as a two pack. What Faker is intended here?

So I had to vote "Other" because either of those 2 (Dree Elle with Montork or main three twiggets) are fine but not as listed.

I'll say at after the last 2 three packs I'd like a 2 pack of White Ninja "Slammurai" vs Minicomic Triklops. That'd do me.
    According to what we know, there are only two club Grayskull exclusive figures coming up this year, which
    explains why i imagined many pairs of Filmation labelled characters no matter
    what they are or where they're from (why should they be systematically related btw??);

As for some two pack offer, Val has already stipulated that there won't be none this year;
    "BUT", Dre Elle & Montork, right after a precedent such as Kowl & Loo-Kee's, might very well be offered as single carded (i consent to acknowledge it might a little more complicated with the Twiggets, but come on, let's get crazy for a change! ).

Then comes the question "Why VS"? Well, not everybody wanting the same thing should be enough to
    clear this up, i'm sure you'll agree.
    Last edited by OnlyOneSkeletor; March 17, 2018 at 05:06pm.
    Listen the single "Flee The Moon" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8qrmaFmq0

Well, only already released figures will be in Club Grayskull as variants. So, any of these choices with new characters are invalid.

I think that they could pull off a "Prince Adam VS. Faker" Filmation styled two-pack.

They already have most of what is needed for the figures, and it would be kinda cool if they actually made Faker blue and orange, but in the cartoon style...

Throw in a smiling Adam head and battle-damaged Faker head as extras and voila!
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    Well, only already released figures will be in Club Grayskull as variants. So, any of these choices with new characters are invalid.
    Wait a minute ... You're right (well, except maybe for the option 1 & 3, still valid ...) ! Gee'! What was i thinking ?? I must rectify the entitled.

Heroic Warrior
    Probably either getting Adam with cringer. Or he man red trunks and boots new ankles with Adam with nifty transformation art

please release accurate Filmation of-- Fisto, roboto, kobra khan, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, , moss man, icer , buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, mekaneck, stratos ram man, frosta, bow, shadow weaver, catra, catra frosta, panther form ,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

I'm not necessarily sure about some of those combos, but my votes went to the entries contaiing characters I'd love to get. Now, I do not collect the Filmation/CG line, so I'd prefer these appear in Classics style. I'd like to get:

-Montork
    -Dree Elle
    -Melaktha
    -Chef Allen
    -The Twiggets
    -Sand Demon
    -Rock Monster

(And while we're on the subject of monsters, though I did not add an "Other" vote, get me an Ice Hacker and that purple shaggy foe from the original mini-comic, too!)

Another Filmation-based design I NEED in Classics is Catra's Panther Form.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

The lowest ranked (so far) got it (sorta)

Hmmmn.

Here's to twiggets next time. Also, tooling would be sick for them so I am not holding my breath.