• Snake Teela

19 22.62%
  • Caligar warriors

16 19.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Most wanted 200x Variants

Most wanted 200x Variants

Let vote on the most wanted 200x Variants
    MYP SKELETOR , ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

I would love to have a Cartoon accurate MYP Skeletor, Nobody wants him, and of course other figures need to be made first..........Give me a head at least.
    Last edited by Erndogg; June 2, 2016 at 05:14am.

wants these two demons Sir Reilly's Avatar
    I'd be all in for:
    Prince Adam
    Ice Armor He-Man
    Fire Armor Skeletor
    Roboto
    Sorceress
    Battle Armor Marlena
    Evil-Lyn
    Old Man Marzo
    Odiphus
    Megapunch He-Man
    Battle-Sound/Ambrosia Skeletor

I also would go crazy if we got a young Evil-Lyn. Totally dig that design.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    SpinBlade Skeletor over some
    more legitimate variant like Battle Sound Skeletor??
    Otherwise the most needed figures in the forthcoming years for me:

Captain Randor
    Battle Armor Randor
    Battle Armor Marlena
    Snake Teela
    Snake Mekaneck
    Evil-Lyn
    Sorceress
    Ice Armor He-Man
    Prince Adam
    Old Man Marzo
    Ambrosia Webstor
    Last edited by OnlyOneSkeletor; June 2, 2016 at 05:48am.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    These get my vote!

Skeletor
    Evil-Lyn
    Sorceress
    Tri-Klops
    Throne room Marlena
    Battle armor Marlena
    Throne room Randor
    Battle Armor Randor
    Captain Randor
    Old Man Marzo
    Teela
    Prince Adam
    Roboto
    Ice Armor He-man
    Stratos
    Meckaneck
    Sy-Klone

Not on your list, but I would love to get an actual 200X He-Man with the actual harness, bracers and pouchbelt, General Rattlor (with alternate 200X Sssqueeze head) and a 200X Webstor.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

The big three I want are:
    Captain Randor
    Battle Armor Randor
    Battle Armor Marlena

I'd also buy a Sorceress and Skeletor.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post

Not on your list, but I would love to get an actual 200X He-Man with the actual harness, bracers and pouchbelt, General Rattlor (with alternate 200X Sssqueeze head) and a 200X Webstor.

I totally should have had those in there MegaGearMax. All 3 of those would be awesome to have..especially General Rattler with a Sssqueeze head!
    MYP SKELETOR , ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

I would also like Disco Skeletor and Odiphus.

You put old man Marzo on there but not Odiphus? For shame!
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Lodar, Hunga the Harpy, Sharella, Snake Goddess & Hawke

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T-man View Post
    Let vote on the most wanted 200x Variants
    Where's ORKO?!

A forefront A-list character with a pretty distinctive 200X variant. Why has he been left out of the poll?

BTW, where's also the most talked-about (some might say "controversial") 200X variant, like, EVER? I can't find Disco Skeletor in there, either.

The forum software supports up to at least 35 poll options; there was, therefore, ample room to include these two (plus a good handful of others, too, such as, say... Odiphus?).

OTOH, you've included "Calligar Warriors". But how exactly are these "main characters or variants"? They aren't main characters (any more than, say, the Qadians or the Karikoni) nor variants (they aren't "Whiplash variants"—nor "Ceratus variants" for that matter; they are their own [even if unnamed] characters).

Last edited by uaxuctum; June 2, 2016 at 07:11pm.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

yeah, none of these.

Well, I voted for repaint snakemen because I'd like a set in green and I do not want to paint them myself. Look at the toon I think you could repaint some armour red too if I recall correctly.

Also ended up throwing Old Man Marzo in there because sure, he has a place. Should add Odiphus to the list I'd have voted for him on principal too.

At the end of the day though, I could skip every single one of these if it ment I could get one figure I actually feel I "need" that remains to be made.

Totally Dyslexic
    I voted for :

Evil-Lyn seriously she needs to be made and i want her young look head tossed in as well!

Battle Armor Marlenas look is such an amazing designs needs to happen fast(i want Batte Armor Randor as well but he is wanted anyway…)

Ice Armor He-Man simply looks cool.

Ambrosia Webstor is such a scary design he needs to happen!

Snake warrior repaints… i voted for them but i want more than repaints. I want them more colorful than yellow and and darker yellow. New heads different armor different designs please.
    *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Hawke *Pebb-Liss(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Where's ORKO?!

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20111102201632
    http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/..._0061_full.jpg
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...pics/036-2.jpg

A forefront A-list character with a pretty distinctive 200X variant. Why has he been left out of the poll?

BTW, where's also the most talked-about (some might say "controversial") 200X variant, like, EVER? I can't find Disco Skeletor in there, either.

The forum software supports up to at least 35 poll options; there was, therefore, ample room to include these two (plus a good handful of others, too, such as, say... Odiphus?).

OTOH, you've included "Calligar Warriors". But how exactly are these "main characters or variants"? They aren't main characters (any more than, say, the Qadians or the Karikoni) nor variants (they aren't "Whiplash variants"—nor "Ceratus variants" for that matter; they are their own [even if unnamed] characters).

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130409180700
    http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...des/pg0630.png
    You absolutely right. In hind sight I wish I would have thought to include some of the characters you listed. Honest overlook. I thought I had a solid list but over looking Orko should not have happened.
    Its been a long week of teaching at VBS and late nights. I wish I would have thought to include those. Being its the first poll I have made, I have learned from it and I am sure I can get a better list next time.

Hopefully we will get some of these characters and the list will grow shorter and easy to make.

What about the Horde Troopers?

Heroic Warrior
    I would get any 200X variant without second thought!

My personal picks are the Ice Armor He-Man, Captain Randor, and Battle Armor Marlena!

Though the 200X variant that i would call essential at this point, and i would be disappointed if we never get it, it's definitely Tri-Klops.

200X Tri-Klops became the definitive look of the character for the past 15 years. He was in the 200X cartoon and comics obviously, but also this look has been chosen for the Fall of Grayskull fan film, and for the DC comics. If we don't ever get the 200X Tri-Klops in the Classics, it's like throwing out of the window 15 years of character development and evolution

ω

It would be also awesome, if they included an alternative "Icons of Evil" bandana head, from Trikes's bounty hunter days.

Last edited by granamyr80; June 16, 2016 at 02:52pm.

As someone who is a huge fan of 200x I'm surprised with how much I could do without on this list.

My top picks were Tri-Klops, Roboto, and the Sorceress, as I thought that they were fantastic upgrades to their original designs. Orko belongs at this tier too. I don't even have a Classics Orko - the 200x one fits perfectly with Classics and is, for me, his definitive look.

Adam and Teela are definite choices as well. One of the best things about 200x was that it finally made the secret identity actually seem plausible. My 200x Adam is on my shelf with Classics currently. With Teela, it just made sense that she looked like a teenager finally.

I'd love a Captain Randor to represent that era in the story, but the Classics Randors are fine with me to represent his contemporaneous self. I'm fine with Classics Marlena too.
    That said, I would have preferred it had Classics originally released Marlena and Randor more in their 200x looks in the first place.

I'm not feeling the need to have too many more Skelly and He-Man variants, and as for some of the other characters . . . I tend to prefer how they look in 200x, but when I think about spending money, I can live with the vintage inspired Classics. If I bought another Trap-Jaw, another Beastman, and another Sy-Clone I'd look at the Classics versions on my shelf and ask, "Why did I spend so much money on YOU guys?" Especially since I have Sy-Clone's 200x head on him currently!
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

I was hoping for an "Ice Armor Skeletor", how could he NOT be included considering how rare he is! I also believe he would make for an awesome addition for the line...

Ice Armor He-Man
    Battle Armor Queen Marlena
    Battle Armor King Randor
    Roboto
    Snakemen
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png