Thread: My 2013 sub got cancelled?!?

MOTU Brick Builder Marwarscreator's Avatar

My 2013 sub got cancelled?!?

I just found out my 2013 sub was cancelled...!?

Question: WHY was it cancelled? I didn't cancel it. I'm a completist, so I have no intension of cancel it, so why was it cancelled?!?

And will I get the figures I missed?
    -------------------------------------
    "By the Power of Plastic... I HAVE THE LEGO!"

Probably your credit card was expired! However you should've received emails from DR telling you so, strange!

Good to see another LEGO fan around.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    I had mine cancelled by DR "Accidently" last year. You need to contact them straight away - if they have not already get them to send out your March figures personally - I did this and got my Fisto and Shadow Weaver. Mine took about 5 weeks to sort, it has to go to an "escalation dept". I ended up having to buy one monthly figure on DOS and it was reinstated for the following month. I suggest if you telephone them, also send an email so you have physical proof of contact, also I find DR are more helpful if you are overly poilite and calm, otherwise they seem to get stubborn and cant' be bothered to help
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

I think I found the problem...

It's partly an "Error 45"*. The cancellation-mail was hiding in my SPAM-box...

"We are unable to complete the creation of your 2013 subscription order due to an authorization failure from your bank when attempting to charge the credit card used to place your order."

New question: I used same card to buy Granamyr whith no problems at all... hmm...

So now I have to call Matty and it will cost me 2 kr. a minute + it's ~4 in the morning in the US, so I have to wait half a day...

I'll give an update when I got one.

*Error 45 = person (who is 45 cm from the screen) made an error of some kind

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    In that case just email they are pretty good at responding - i am in the UK, it's what I did, i wasn't paying those phone charges!
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    My 2013 sub got cancelled?!?

I just found out my 2013 sub was cancelled...!?

Question: WHY was it cancelled? I didn't cancel it. I'm a completist, so I have no intension of cancel it, so why was it cancelled?!?

And will I get the figures I missed?

There's no reason to feel desperate, man ! On the contrary : you'll buy your figures to a reseller, and at least, you'll be certain to get the figures and MOTUC items you ordered ! So cheer up : you'll be in a much better place than subscribers.

Soo... update...

Just got off the phone and they reactivated my subscription, but the system wouldn't accept my new creditcard

So now I have to talk to my bank...

- - - Updated - - -

My card (apparently) can't be used for the sub, but there are no problems otherwise when buying on the site...

and... I've missed every figure since October... (it takes 1-2 month for a figure to arrive, so I paid no attention on the long wait)

- - - Updated - - -

I think I have found the error:

As a last solution I added my payment info again and checked with my bank... it seems to work now!

When I got my new card I must have entered a wrong digit (probably one from my old card) and the error was created

So.... possible solution if ones sub is cancelled:

1) Double check your payment info and enter the correct digits

2) Mail customer service (and be calm and patiece)

3) Call customer service (and be calm and patiece)

Default: Be sure there is enough money in your bank account

I hope my mistakes can be of some kind of help to someone else
    Last edited by Marwarscreator; March 14, 2013 at 05:26am.