Thread: FS/Trade Frosta/Dekker/Netossa/Filmation Randor etc.

Heroic Warrior

FS/Trade Frosta/Dekker/Netossa/Filmation Randor etc.

I'm selling the MOTUC Frosta, Dekker, Netossa and "Filmation" King Randor figures - all MOC and in the white mailer boxes - as well as opened, but complete Jewelstar and Starla MOTUC figures. $65.00 shipped to US, for the lot.

OR... will trade them (the Frosta, Dekker, Netossa and Filmation Randor MOC figures; and the opened, complete Jewelstar and Starla figures) for a MOC Megator. The arm broke on my Megator this past year, plus I want a second body to put the zombie head on, so he can be a new/separate character "Moleb".

* Also, I received Buzz-Off (MOC, in white mailer box, but with a slight brown mark on the face, which looks like it could be scraped off) as my "free figure" from the Frosta sale. I would like to trade with someone who received a Sy-Klone, as my subscription Sy-Klone figure arrived with a weird red "scar" on its chin. I would even trade for just a Sy-Klone head (as long as the paint is OK), if someone wants to keep the body for a custom or something.

Please send a PM if you are interested.

Thank you.

ne jabba no badda!

New Jersey
    Would you sell just Frosta? And if so how much? She can be loose since it will go to my 4 year old who loves She-Ra.

Court Magician
    sent a pm your way