Thread: WTB New Adventures second DVD box set from ER

WTB New Adventures second DVD box set from ER

WHY IS THIS GOING FOR 154.00 ON AMAZON!!! Does anyone want to sell this, or know where I can find a reasonably priced copy? Thank you!

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I have been looking for New Adventures Volume 2 dvd set on here for about 6 weeks now, but not received any help so far...so good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

All I can say is WOW!! nicholighkun and I have both been looking for New Adventures of He-Man Season 1, Volume 2 dvd set, but everywhere you look it is going for an insane amount of money. Well, he contacted me a few days ago and said that his brother had found 2 sets and that he wanted to send me a set. I was overjoyed to be able to buy a set for a reasonable price. But here is the best part.....drum roll please.....he gave it to me AND shipped it to me for FREE!

What a GREAT guy! GREAT communication! I am just wowed! What a blessing in disguise! Thank you so much Nicholas!
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

A few weeks ago, I made up my mind to track down the season 1 vol 2 of NA, but as usual, I prayed first. I felt compelled not to seek this out. I did however, put out a request for help in locating this set for a reasonable price since it was going for $154.00 on Amazon. MOTU_Maniac replied and said that he too put in a request for help but heard nothing.

Fast forward to last week, and I was doing some painting for the remodeling of my brothers in-laws basement for him and his wife to move into approaching their first baby. He was working in Atlanta that week, so I asked him if he would mind stopping by movie-stop to look for this box set. He called me from the store and asked for the title, and the worker said he should try the MS website. While i was still painting, about an hour later my brother calls me to ask again for the title to confirm that he was about to buy the right thing, they were only 12.99 each! I asked him to look at the description to see if it had the art cards, since it was used, and the description did not specify so he offered to buy 3 just to play it safe, and I could sell the rest. They only had 2 in stock, so he just bought those. I immediately thought of MOTU_Maniac, and told him that I would sell him the leftover. Upon reviewing them, they looked brand new, but they had a "used" sticker on them. They were wrapped in plastic, the discs and art cards were immaculate, the only wear was very minor shelf wear on the outside of the boxes. I found out that my brother was just going to pay for them, i.e. I didn't have to pay him back, so I was only going to charge MM for the shipping. When shipping was only $6.85 I decided not to charge, because it just felt unnecessary, and I was financially blessed at the time. MM insisted on paying me but I just decided to not give him my PayPal address, but I had forgotten that I had already sent it to him so he sent me $20.00 anyway. He really didn't have to do that, but let it be to his great credit.

If I had acted impulsively when I originally wanted the set, I would have paid a much higher price, as opposed to getting 2 for free, and I would not have been able to bless another MOTU fan in the process. Let this be a testament to the faithfulness of God, and let Him receive the Glory. A "No" from God sometimes means, "Not just yet, I have something much greater planned for you."

God bless.