Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: February Sale announced - Nice high res pic of Ram-Man!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkkosis View Post
    Jeez, what's the point of the early access then!!!
    To make you think you're getting a deal.

Don't worry, I wouldn't be surprised if they decide in June that SDCC items are not eligible for early access either.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Why would you think SDCC items will be early access?
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Is it me or is the upper torso in a different kind of red than the rest of his vest.
    It's quite possible. It's something Mattel has been doing for quite a while now (look at both Brainiac and Brainiac 5 from DCUC for some major mismatching), and I've seen it happening with some of the new Marevel Legends from Hasbro, as well. "Mismatchius Colorosis" appears to be contagious and spreading...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Why would you think SDCC items will be early access?
    I believe it was specifically said that was a perk of the Early Access during the subscription sale period.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    I believe it was specifically said that was a perk of the Early Access during the subscription sale period.
    Yes, a very large deal was made about it. It was added during the sub period after many suggested it. There were several "now includes SDCC items!" Announcements.

This to me is going to be the only real use of this feature. I'm not paying separate shipping for any extras the way it stands - and I doubt anything else will sell out before sale day. But the SDCC items, absolutely - they will still just be the over-stock from the convention, and things like last year's Monster High doll and Batman figure very well may sell-out before the "regular" sale day. In fact, I believe those two were specifically called out as the types of items it would include - basically, anything that is NOT part if a sub that will be available at MattyCollector will be available under Early Access.

Well Feb. looks to be one of my most anticipated months just like last year was! Can't wait!
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Heroic Warrior
    its going to be an expensive month...

My previous Kobra Kahn got lost in shipping (my fault as I forgot to tell Matty of my new address)
    I never got a Faker - so I'm glad I'll be able to hopefully pick him up as well.

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    I'd consider adding Khan to my Ram-Man and Jitsu order. However, since they cannot see fit to hold him for a day or two and ship him with my sub order, I will not.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    It's quite possible. It's something Mattel has been doing for quite a while now (look at both Brainiac and Brainiac 5 from DCUC for some major mismatching), and I've seen it happening with some of the new Marevel Legends from Hasbro, as well. "Mismatchius Colorosis" appears to be contagious and spreading...
    I checked Pixel Dan's review again and it seems to be alright, so I'm guessing it's either the lighting or an earlier version they used for the promo shots. Anyway, I hope so, because it would be sad to have mismatched colours diminish such an awesome figure.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

He also has a blue ball joint under his right arm if you zoom in. S o guessing and hoping it isnt a final one.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Does anyone happen to have a pic of the design on the bottom of his boots on-hand? I forgot what it looked like.
    Here is one:

Also, wasn't Kobra Kahn a "hard to get" figure as well? I remember him being highly requested as a re-release for some reason...

He is pretty awesome though, so if you don't already, go get him!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by retcon View Post
    He also has a blue ball joint under his right arm if you zoom in. S o guessing and hoping it isnt a final one.
    For his right shoulder, to me it looks the same color as the armor, and likely in that case might be intentional.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Snappy Threader
    Gonna grab a Faker for sure for customs. Samurai Faker, here I come. Or Jungle Attack Faker.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    cool a re issue of Faker. I already got one I'm happy with that. give me another Tri-Klops & Zodak
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I noticed something while looking at the new Rammy face....doesnt he look a lot like actor James Coburn when he was about 40? It is a little striking....granted, James was never really a big guy.
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    Sadly, logistics prevents this.
    Likely, they refuse to do it because they make extra money on shipping.
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

I see they have them up as coming soon for the 2/15 sale on Matty Collector!

Quote Originally Posted by wayneepoo View Post
    That's what I thought as well....Anything out of sub was supposed to be eligible for Early Access.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

What is the cost of Ram Man as a DOS figure?? $35???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    What is the cost of Ram Man as a DOS figure?? $35???
    Found my answer.....$33 DOS

MATTY NEWS : FEBRUARY 2/15 Sale Listing

2/15 Sale Announced: Ram Man®, Jitsu™, Phantom Stranger & More

Toy Fans,
    For most people, February may be about flowers and candy, but what really gets our collector heart going pitter-patter is a toy lineup like this one! Here’s everything you need to know about our monthly sale starting on Friday, February 15th a 9 a.m. PT (12 noon ET):

February 15th Monthly Sale

MOTUC: Ram Man® (“quarterly oversized” figure, included with Club Eternia® subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Jitsu™ (monthly figure, included with Club Eternia® subscriptions)
    MOTUC: Faker® (remaining Customer Service stock – not included with Club Eternia® subscriptions; subject to Early Access sell-out)
    MOTUC: Kobra Kahn™ (remaining Customer Service stock – not included with Club Eternia® subscriptions; subject to Early Access sell-out)
    DCU: Phantom Stranger (monthly figure, included with Club Infinite Earths subscriptions)

Early Access

The Early Access period for subscribers is Thursday, February 14th at 8am PT through Friday, February 15th at 8am PT.
    For February, the figures are Faker® and Kobra Kahn™. Neither figure is included with 2013 Club Eternia® subscriptions and if they sell out during Early Access they won’t be available to the general public during the regular monthly sale. Most are leftover Customer Service stock – they’re first run (not reissues) and won’t have the burst on the package. And finally, a reminder that Early Access products are sold separately from subscription products so shipping can’t be combined.

February Subscription Key Dates

If you’re a subscription holder, here are the important dates to note for February 2013: Your subscription will renew five calendar days before the on-sale date, at which time your card will be authorized for the full amount of your order, so plan to have funds available before Sunday, February 10th. Subscription orders should begin shipping approximately February 12th, three business days before the February 15th on-sale date, and your card will be charged the full amount at this time.

My Subscriptions

Just a reminder that the new My Subscriptions account management section has launched! This is the place to take care of just about everything related to your subscription accounts, including changing/updating credit card information, shipping addresses, email addresses, and combining or separating shipments. The only thing you can’t do here is change the shipping method. Call Customer Service at 1-877-GO-MATTY and they’ll be happy to help you. (And please remember that any changes made in the My Subscriptions section or with Customer Service only affect your subscriptions, not purchases made in the shop.)
    Remember, the sale starts Friday, February 15th at 9 a.m. PT (12 noon ET). Want an email reminder? Click here to register. Or, join me on Facebook, Twitter and in our Fan Forums and you’ll get reminders there, too.
    –Matty

Here is a Direct Link to the sale page for Febuary's Sale Items...

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ID.37810992509
    Last edited by Replikor; February 4, 2013 at 10:29pm.

Swiftwind is back in stock

Ordered a swiftwind and I used ups ground shipping method for the first time from Matty.
    Last edited by Mophead; February 4, 2013 at 11:06pm.

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    I definitely want to get a second Khan. One of my favorites and I would like one to display with his cobra hood open. All in all this is a great month and I am very excited to get Ram Man and Jitsu as well. Plus we get NYTF reveals soon so this month is just plain awesome!
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Are

the

subscription

figures

shipping

this

month?!
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Are

the

subscription

figures

shipping

this

month?!
    I don't see why not, they're on the sale page, and we still have 6 days until they start shipping, actually 7 since the 10th is on a Sunday.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I'm pretty sure the exclusives are next month.