Thread: Roast Gooble Dinner - Episode 111 Discussion!

Hybrid View

Roast Gooble Dinner - Episode 111 Discussion!

Episode 111 of He-Man.org's Roast Gooble Dinner is here!
    We hope you're hungry.

Val Staples, Danielle Gelehrter and "Pixel Dan" Eardley are back to discuss He-Man and She-Ra.

In this episode we discuss
    Dan's toy checkout,
    Danielle's birthday,
    Digital River shipping,
    figures without packaging,
    He-Man.org 2012 year end poll results
    and much more!

Intro/Outro info:
    none

Another fan contribution are episode wallpapers and backgrounds, created by Matt Tyree also know as Tyree on the forums. Matt is commercial illustrator who you can find out more about at www.tyreeonline.com

Also, don't forget the Roast Gooble Dinner iPhone App, which is great for organizing and downloading current and past episodes. Click here to get yours today!

And if you have a comment or a question, please call us at (310) 933-5993 or at our Skype account "roastgooble" and leave a voicemail (in Skype, please go to Call Phones and enter roastgooble as the phone number and dial in. Please do not add roastgooble to your contact list as we won't accept the request. Sorry!) We'll try to work your voicemail into the show, so please call! Otherwise, you can e-mail us at gooble (at) he-man (dot) org. One or more of the hosts will read your e-mail on the show. Please keep e-mails short and sweet!

So pull up your chair and fill up your plate! It's time to chow down on a tasty serving of fandom here on He-Man.org's Roast Gooble Dinner!

Recorded on January 20, 2013
    Runtime: 1 hour, 22 minutes, 42 seconds

Direct link for Episode 111

Subscription info:

Link to subscribe with iTunes
    or
    Direct link to RSS feed

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    Recorded on January 20, 2013
    It's fresh out of the oven!
    Still remembers we paid excessive shipping on Battleground Teela. Is confident Matty will resolve the issue and make it right for us.

Wow this might be the freshest gooble in years.

I should have the poll results up tomorrow. I'm getting over a week of the flu which screwed me. And I have a Deadpool deadline I gotta knock out this week come hell or high water. Sorry folks!

Listening to the poll results is funner than reading 'em anyways! Feel better!
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

I love finding old Spawn toys. I didn't realize how cool they were at the time, but now when I find them, they have the best random accessories for MOTUC and other toy lines, plus some of them are just awesome sculpts.

enjoyed the discussion on this show - thanks guys

got a bit lost in the poll results but looking forward to the online posting where i can focus a bit better! ... and hopefully remember my votes!
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app