Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roast Gooble Dinner - Episode 111 Discussion!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    yep I was charged twice for shipping instead of having it combined. I called them up & worked it out. there were to get back but have not yet. it was there mistake my billing & address are the same for both subs.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Very cool that there was a Billy Corgan reference in this episode!!!!! I'm a HUGE fan of the Smashing Pumpkins!!!! By far my favorite band of all time!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    All Arnie, all the time!
    I saw Arnie's new movie this past weekend! LOVE Arnie!!!!

It was awesome and awesomely bad. Man, I missed his movies while he was busy as the Govenator!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
    Nope. I will make sure that the next episode is nothing but off-topic conversations, and we're ALL going to talk in Arnie voices. And I'm dedicating the episode to you.
    Do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkosis View Post
    And Dan, please stop recycling the Schwarzenegger joke in every damn cast.
    Nooo... More Arnie if anything!

enjoyed the discussion on this show - thanks guys

got a bit lost in the poll results but looking forward to the online posting where i can focus a bit better! ... and hopefully remember my votes!
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by tim View Post
    Do it!
    You mean, do it NOWWWW!

Well, if you guys wanna keep Dan imitating Arnie, he has to come up with a new line for each new episode, deal?
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkkosis View Post
    You mean, do it NOWWWW!

Well, if you guys wanna keep Dan imitating Arnie, he has to come up with a new line for each new episode, deal?
    At the end of each episode we don't say goodbye; we say HASTA LA VISTA, BABY.

Heroic Warrior StraightEdgeHe-Man's Avatar
    One thing I wanted to bring up on the Filmation sub that wasnt mentioned on the show is that I want all the Filmation figures but I vote no on the sub because I don't wanna get hit up for 2 or 3 figures in one month a lot like in 2012. It takes a big toll on the wallet. I think they could help sustain the Eternia subs longer but I also feel that now that the line maybe fading away, the Filmation sub could be the only way to get hear figures too. If I had a choice and the line would last for years then I'd rather have filmation figures sprinkled in
    10 Most Wanted MOTUC's: Ninjor, Quake, Squeeze, MYP King Mero, Sagitar, Dragstor, Snake Armor He-man, Phravus, Filmation's Garth (post transformation), Angella