Thread: Check out my Amazon reviews! (Mostly action figures and Legos!)

Check out my Amazon reviews! (Mostly action figures and Legos!)

Hey everyone!

Starting sometime this summer I started reviewing action figures and Lego sets on Amazon. I was disappointed with the majority of reviews I found on there and wanted to take the really detailed reviews most action figure enthusiasts are accustomed to and adapt them to Amazon's review format. I try to add a new review every other day or so (got a bunch to catch up on after Christmas).

If you would, please feel free to check out my reviews and maybe even leave some positive feedback or a comment (I respond to every comment or question that pops up on my reviews). Any criticism or recommendations you have would also be appreciated.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile...f=cm_cr_pr_pdp

My newest toy reviews have been the Temple of Darkness Sorceress and the Lego Batman Arkham Asylum Breakout set. Thanks for looking!!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man"

Hello! Just posted reviews for The Kotobukiya Bishoujo Poison Ivy, MOTUC Dekker, and a Timmee Toys reissue of the Galaxy Patrol minifigures!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everyone! Just added reviews of Procrustus and the NECA Terminator Kyle Reese action figure!

- - - Updated - - -

I've added reviews of The Rocky Vs. Apollo Toys R Us exclusive, The Tonner Dolls Batgirl, and the Diamond Select Toys Hysteria Alice from Alice: Madness Returns!
    I serve up lots of hot, fresh action figure reviews on Action Figure Barbecue!

"We have a Ram-Man"