Thread: Nephew is really into MOTUC now!

Hybrid View

Movie mayhem!

Nephew is really into MOTUC now!

Hey Guys,

So I had been waiting years for my nephew to get to the age where MOTUC toys would be right for him. He finally hit that age this year and for xmas I gave him He-man battlecat and the 5 dollor best of dvd that had 20 episodes on it. It was a HIT. He's loving MOTU and I'm really excited. I however didn't really think ahead and his mom texted me today asking me where I get these because he wants more. I know they don't have a lot of money and sending her to Matty where they are $27 plus shipping I know is not going to go over well. Anyway I decided to check here and see if anyone has a few extra figures they'd be willing to sell for a reasonable price. I'd prefer MOC but even loose would probably be ok for those more expensive figures. Probably needs to be $20 or less per figure. I already have an extra Skeletor from my collection i'm going to give him but I'd like to find the core characters first but really any cheap figure would be welcome.

I don't have anything to offer extra unfortunately, but try contacting badazzbuzz. He had $15 mer-mans going a couple weeks ago, and some other figures at $25. I bet, if you bought a few figures from him, he'd help you out on prices a bit. He's a good seller here too! Otherwise, just keep your eyes open on the marketplace and ebay. I have snagged a few figures at 12-15 dollars each here, and just got a sy-clone on ebay for $13. Just gotta check a few times a day and snag the deals up

here is a link to buzz's marketplace....

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...VE-OF-VILLAINY!
    Last edited by JSteele; January 22, 2013 at 10:01pm. Reason: forgot to add link

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Sent you a PM.
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

I have a MIB Stratos that I would sell for 20.00 or 15.00 shipped loose which includes shipping and delivery confirmation if your interested.

I have a Dekker MOC, A Sy-Klone Moc (both $20)
    and I have a Star Sisters MOC ($50)
    If you are interested in any of those(?)
    "I do not feel entirely like myself. Maybe is because my soul is gone, and maybe it is because I am dead. I don't know." -DL