It's been a long time since I wrote a one-shot fic on here (and long time since I've been here), so I thought I'd use my imagination and do a humorous fic on what may go on in the Fright Zone when they're not collecting taxes, battling the rebels, etc.

Inside the Fright Zone...

Hordak: Why do you all have to fail me everytime? Horde Prime is on my backside constantly because you are all incompetent!

Shadow Weaver: But Hordak, She-Ra is always in the way!

Hordak: Give me another reason, damn you, when I told that to Horde Prime, he made fun of me because a damn WOMAN keeps defeating me!

Mantena: Maybe it's because that muscle bound Etnernian He-Man helps her sometimes.

Hordak: But that's SOMETIMES, and SOMETIMES is not good enough for Horde Prime!

Hordak sends Mantena down a trap door

Catra: We're failing because the troopers and these other Horde members disobey me when you put me in charge!

Hordak: BUT YOU'RE THE DAMN FORCE CAPTAIN! (Hordak starts throwing things) YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE TOTAL ****ING CONTROL OVER THESE IDIOTS!

Grizzlor: Mighty Hordak, calm down.

Hordak: CALM DOWN? LISTEN, I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HORDE PRIME *****ING AT ME BECAUSE YOUR FURRY ASS AND EVERYONE ELSE DOES NOTHING BUT FAIL ME! THIS IS WHY I ABANDONED SKELETOR ON ETERNIA, BECAUSE OF INCOMPETENCE!

Modulok: I did send She-Ra to Eternia's ancient past once...

Hordak: YES, BUT SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO STAY THERE! DAMN YOU, SHE CAME BACK LATER THAT SAME DAY!

Leech: Hordak, we're doing everything you tell us, but...

Hordak: THEN WHY DOES SHE-RA STILL HAVE HER STRENGTH? I'VE ORDERED YOU TO DRAIN BOTH HER'S AND HE-MAN'S STRENGTH SO MANY TIMES!

Hordak leaves his throne room. Not long after, he's outside the Fright Zone, throwing things, flipping out

Hordak: FOOLS! IMBECILES! *******S! HORDE PRIME IS GOING TO BOOT ME AND REPLACE ME WITH SOMEONE LIKE SKELETOR OR MARZO IF THESE IDIOTS KEEP FAILING ME!

Trooper: Is everything OK?

Hordak: NO, YOU STUPID BUCKET OF BOLTS!

Hordak shoots a Trooper

Folks, I wouldn't be surprised if this is what goes on. Maybe I'll do a Skeletor/Snake Mountain themed one sometime.