Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone BIG will be revealed at NYTF!

I think that it will either be Horde Troopers - based on the crossbow that was shown at New York Comic Con - or Castaspella.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Saving Mantenna, Two Bad, Scorpia, Tung Lashor for a 2014 lure would be wise.

Stick B and C list characters in the remainder of 2013.

Castaspella would be a good POP character to release later this year.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Sticking to B & C list characters for the remainder of 2013 would be a bad idea. It would give people the impression that 2014 would offer more of that and I think subscriptions would continue to decline drastically. The lineup needs to reflect the most demanded characters going forward because the B & C listers aren't going to keep enough people coming back at the current prices.

Ugh...unfortunately I think it will be either Glimmer or Castaspella.

Snappy Threader
    I think Horde Troopers for 2014, I also think Tung Lashor for 2014 as well...both unfortunatley to me. Two Bad or Castaspella........

Hope it's Mantenna, and I want him to have a filmation head as an accessory. Mantenna and Glimmer MUST be next, anyone else can wait!

Unreal. There are actually 4 figues on this list I give a crap about ad that hasn't happened ina while. So Come On manty, Horde Trooper, Two bad and the joy of Modulock. The rest..meh
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Mantenna is at the top of my wanted list and got my fingers crossed. Whomever it is ought to be good.

+2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    I'll be happy to see anyone on that list. I'd kill for it to be Mermista, but I have little hope for that with the tooling cost. With that in mind, I'm hoping for Glimmer. I'm still completely befuddled as to why we haven't got her in this line yet.

I would say it's one of two situations. He said at least one so the implication is two.

so
    Madame Razz and broom would count
    Horde Trooper pack

Two Bad and one other because it was recently mentioned he wouldn't be oversized meaning they have a plan for the figure already.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SorceressSon View Post
    I'm going to guess that it will be Scorpia. I only say that bacause Octavia and her appear to beable to share the same buck. All they would really have to do is a new hear and hand sculpt
    That's a very good possibility; they know Scorpia is about as demanded as Weaver was.

I also think that Horde Troopers are almost a certainty; Mattel has to know they need to offer up something big this year if there is any hope of 2014 going through. I think they'd be facing a full on fan revolt if the troopers are left hanging for next year.

I am hoping though that the "at least one" comment means that someone like Glimmer or Casta is also on tap. Sadly, I really doubt that Razz is in the running right now. Etheria will seem forever incomplete without her, but she would have to be almost all new tooling, and that seems to be something Mattel is pulling back from with sub sales so low.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Warrior
    My guess is the Horde Trooper, but I hope it is not. He needs to be a sub lure. Give us Madame Razz, Glimmer, Mermista, or Castaspella. Save the others for sub lures.
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I really think that Horde Troopers will be revealed this year, so it will either be them or Castaspella. I see Two bad, mantenna and Glimmer being 2014 reveals and possible sub bait.

I would be very happy and surprised if Glimmer was shown though
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

As long as it's one of the females I'll be happy. Castaspella seems the most likely, Scott has mentioned that she's his favorite.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I'm going with Two-Bad or Vintage Toy Look Mantenna!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    It's Mantenna, hence the white crossbow we were shown.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Well we know there is another weapons pack coming, the while crossbow could be part of that.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

I think it will be a POP female.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    To rub salt in the wound, his bio will be something like this: Tuvar and Baddhra were two rival intergalactic bounty hunters that got stuck back in Preternia. When Evil-Lyn attempted to free them from the Time Warp Continum, her magic powers backfired and the two rivals were magically joined together into the creature known as Two-Bad. Joining Skeletor's evil warriors as a strategist, Two-Bad served helped to eliminate many enemies of freedom. He killed Mermista and Glimmer during the 2nd Ultimate Battleground, pulled off Queen Angella's wings, had Madame Razz committed to an Ethernian nursing home, swept the slime pit with Broom, sent Arrow to the Fright Zone glue factory, and ate Lookie. Two-Bad was finally defeated by Battle Armor Mighty Spector (Coming soon, from Mattel!!).
    OUCH

but iīm not sure if Arrow would be mentioned since he is only known by POP fans and maybe some FILMATION hard core fans

But joking aside i hope there are is at least one POP vintage character, a Motu vintage character and i wouldnīt mind being Two-Bad since i like him and maybe another NA character to be presented at NYTF but with Karatti and NA He-Man already confirmed this year, itīs very unlikely.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    ...and itīs going to be Two-Bad...

...to please the vintage only fans
    YAY

I'm going to say Horde Troopers as well. We know almost the entire line-up for next year, and we pretty much know the army builder is the Horde Trooper two pack.

I'm hoping for Two-Bad!!!
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Heroic Warrior
    I can see it going a few ways - but I believe awhile back Scorpia was hinted at so I wouldn't be shocked if it was her (and I'd be happy with that). With Octavia so close though, perhaps not.

While its absolutely correct Scott did not specify PoP, the question he replied to was directed in regards to PoP, so I am guessing either Glimmer or Casta. Leaning towards Casta as she is a personal favorite of Scott, though cripes it sure is heck is past time to have Glimmer in the line!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I don't get it, how is this MAJOR NEWS?
    Me neither. One of the reveils will be a high demand figure in that top ten list.
    Wasnt that kinda expected since we had at least 1 or 2 of those every year?

Two-Bad would be my top choice followed closely by Mantenna.