Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone BIG will be revealed at NYTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    Well we know there is another weapons pack coming, the while crossbow could be part of that.
    Yeah, wasnt the crossbow simply a repaint of Hordaks? Since they have given each Horde member a unique crossbow, I would guess this will be in the Weapons Pak and not for a new character. So it could be Filmation Hordak. Wishful thinking.

Heroic Warrior StraightEdgeHe-Man's Avatar
    It'll probably be the horde troopers
    Most Wanted MOTUC's not shown: Quake, Sagitar, Dark Dream, Filmation Garth (post transformation), Filmation Evil Seed, MYP Miro, Lord Masque

I don't mind who is but please a POP character as we have already too much testosterone in the line, my guesses could be Glimmer, Castaspella or even Madamme Razz & Brum...PLEASE!

I had 4 of those on my wish list. My hopes are for Castaspella, Mantenna, Glimmer, and Two-Bad, in that order.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Heroic Warrior
    I'll be happy with Horde Troopers. Save the rest for next year so there *is* a next year.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty_75 View Post
    I don't mind who is but please a POP character as we have already too much testosterone in the line, my guesses could be Glimmer, Castaspella or even Madamme Razz & Brum...PLEASE!
    There can't be too much testosterone in MOTU...

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Completely forgot about the Horde crossbow shown at NYCC. Based on that I'd say its gotta be the Horde troopers.
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Entrapta, Lodar, Peekablue, Twistoid and Tung Lashor

I think there is going to be more than one reveal from this list (or make that more than one of those figures will make the line this year). Having said that, none of the POP females on that list will likely be the next revealed, I don't think. I still think it is going to be Spinnerella. She was listed on one of the fake rosters pre-SDCC last year, and like the year before, most of those characters on the fake rosters eventually got released.

1. Madam Razz and Broom might be one of the SDCC exclusives. It has kinda been floating around for awhile plus the name has been trademarked by Mattel.
    2. Horde Trooper a definite as we already have been told that the $50 item will be a much demanded two-pack army builder.
    3. Two Bad seems the next likely figure as (like someone already mentioned) that Mattel already knows that he will be a standard figure. Meaning they already have him in production. I believe Two-Bad was also on the fake roster pre-SDCC last year.
    Last edited by csc0709; January 23, 2013 at 01:18pm.

I will take any one of those figures on the list other than the PoP ones! No more PoP please!
    Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    I really, really hope it's Two Bad. He's a favorite of mine, and I want him (them?) sooner rather than later. And I can do without PoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    ...and itīs going to be Two-Bad...

...to please the vintage only fans
    Not necessarily. I hate the vintage style, I prefer the 200x but I want Two-Badd more than anyone else! I really hope he's one of the new figures revealed at NYTF
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* ~Evilseed

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumFist View Post
    I will take any one of those figures on the list other than the PoP ones! No more PoP please!
    You are definitely here to make friends, arenīt you

Quote Originally Posted by J-West View Post
    Not necessarily. I hate the vintage style, I prefer the 200x but I want Two-Badd more than anyone else! I really hope he's one of the new figures revealed at NYTF
    Really you hate the vintage style? i donīt mind it. Except the weird positioning of the arms, that should be avoided but iīm also more into his 200X look myself!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Hope it's one of the POP gals that gets revealed, I can wait another year or two for the males on that list, especially the Horde Troopers which would be better served as subscription bait for 2014.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Really you hate the vintage style? i donīt mind it. Except the weird positioning of the arms, that should be avoided but iīm also more into his 200X look myself!
    Well, I can't say I hate it. A few figures like Battle Cat, Orko, Tung Lashor, I prefer their vintage looks. Everyone else, I really loved the updated unique looks of the 200x line
    Last edited by J-West; January 23, 2013 at 02:04pm.
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* ~Evilseed

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I don't get it, how is this MAJOR NEWS?
    How is it not?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
    Probably Castaspella, which is indeed the least exciting figure of the bunch (and yes, I am a POP fan).

Hope Modulok though.
    what is funny though is that castaspella out of who is left in rebellion is second only to glimmer in importance and frankly i would have liked castaspella before frosta and nettossa. not because she is particularly exciting but that she was such a major player on the toon so she is higher ranked in importance. but yeah isnt exciting but manditory

-----------

i hope its glimmer because i want her very much. castaspella would also be grand. I am not suggesting either of them would be the most exciting reveal for most on the boards but who i feel deserve to be next. i hope it is not trooperrs just because they are already all but confirmed eventually and there would be no surpprise there.

mantenna or two bad is great and all, probably would be the most exciting. ill say that while i respected the design and even loved it of two badd in 200x i dont want the hunchbacked bahddra. i prefered the equal stance and design of the original. i have a thing for variations on a theme and love how masters are so similar in build and design. two face is my favourite comic villian. so give me erect bhaddra.

but all said any one of these will be welcome. i very much doubt razz is in the running. and i predict whoever it is there will be an outcry of "foul" on these boards. lets just hope fandom and positivity rule the day.

personally would like to see glimmer just to know she will finally be on my shelf. whoever iis i will be pleased.
    Last edited by baronterror; January 23, 2013 at 02:14pm.

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    I really, really hope it's Two Bad. He's a favorite of mine, and I want him (them?) sooner rather than later. And I can do without PoP.
    There's always got to be a few trolls in any POP-related thread, don't there? And is it just me, or have there been an increasing number of newer members expressing the same anti-POP sentiment and who seemingly have a very similar writing style (e.g., the capitalization--or lack thereof--of "PoP," etc.)? Methinks one or more of the more zealous anti-POP folks is making multiple accounts in order to make their divisive rhetoric seem greater than it actually is.
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I don't get it, how is this MAJOR NEWS?
    Ummm... It's good/major news because we know at least one more major hitter is coming later in 2013.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Quote Originally Posted by Telkan2 View Post
    There's always got to be a few trolls in any POP-related thread, don't there? And is it just me, or have there been an increasing number of newer members expressing the same anti-POP sentiment and who seemingly have a very similar writing style (e.g., the capitalization--or lack thereof--of "PoP," etc.)? Methinks one or more of the more zealous anti-POP folks is making multiple accounts in order to make their divisive rhetoric seem greater than it actually is.
    Definitely. They're blatantly instigators.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Heck anything beyond "I can't comment" or "Wait and see" or "We can't talk past insert figure name here" qualifies as big news these days
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Only in your dreams will that happen.

As a kid, I watched She-Ra more than He-man. Okay! I said it! but seriously though, I can understand why some are anti POP fans (and are very vocal about it). I was an anti NA fan until I saw what the Horsemen could do with them in the MOTUC line and just recently watched 20 episodes of the show and now, I'm not a hater. I embrace all factions of this line cause this MOTUC line is something that may never happen again, and I want it all. There will always be haters or trolls or whatever you want to call them, but that shouldn't change how you feel about the line or make you call out someone that doesn't feel the same way.
    Last edited by J-West; January 23, 2013 at 02:21pm.
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn29 View Post
    I'm going to say Horde Troopers as well. We know almost the entire line-up for next year, and we pretty much know the army builder is the Horde Trooper two pack.
    We do? I must admit I have no clue past this summer around Clamp Champ/Snake Face time.
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Quote Originally Posted by Telkan2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Relax, it's not that serious. I'm just expressing my desire for more vintage characters to be released other than the PoP or however you think it should be spelled. Besides, we all know they will be made whether I like it or not, and just because someone is "new" here doesn't mean they are new to MOTU.
    Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I hope Tung Lashor!

Heroic Warrior
    Here's an idea, how about show figures for all of the characters on the list?

Each one of them is pivotal to my MOTU world and I want figures of them all!