Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 784

Thread: Someone BIG will be revealed at NYTF!

  1. #351
    +2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by classic View Post
    i still believe vintage is what the majority of people want. obviously not everyone, but the majority. so if we had a more balanced line up than the MAJORITY wouldnt be happy. we would have like a 1/3rd less vintage then we have now leaving us even more figures short of what we consider a complete collection. so i guess im a democracy guy, where the majority should win out, im not a socialist where everyone gets a piece of the pie. hey if POP outnumbered vintage and i was left in the dust so be it. and if thats where the line is headed thats cool and im out.
    No one is saying that PoP as a whole is more popular than Motu as a whole. Not one single person. But this is not a country. When a policy desicion or a law is made, there is no chance that a huge chunk of the country will just leave. Had they made the decision to JUST do Motu from the beginning, because that's what the majority want, a whole bunch of us would have never been on board to start with. In that alternate reality, you wouldn't complete your collection, not because of the icky PoP roadblocks, but because the line would be dead by now. Ergo, we're all better off because PoP and other such groups have been included.

    And Dynamo of Eternia's point is also a good one. Had PoP actually been handled better, it probably would have been more of a boon to the line.

  2. #352
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,507
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    After 68 figures Vintage MOTU figures, MOTUC would have died long ago if what you say is true, and assuming they released every Vintage only figure on the same release schedule, we're at 100+ figures now....68 figures released was a while back, MOTUC would now be dead for everyone. So, how do you figure MOTUC would still be going strong....

    Without POP included, it would have been stupid to include NA & 200X, and certainly without their inclusions there would be no long lived story to include all the concept characters we have gotten, so they'd be out too.
    I think the Classics line would have successfully ENDED a long time ago, not died, if it had only stuck with Vintage characters. I'm talking about TG saying "Once we hit Gwildor, we're done no matter how red hot the line is.". Come to think of it, has ANY toyline ever just decided to end just because they made everyone in the canon? Usually companies go into extend universe territory or mine other eras or media for characters.

    Quote Originally Posted by classic View Post
    i still believe vintage is what the majority of people want. obviously not everyone, but the majority. so if we had a more balanced line up than the MAJORITY wouldnt be happy. we would have like a 1/3rd less vintage then we have now leaving us even more figures short of what we consider a complete collection. so i guess im a democracy guy, where the majority should win out, im not a socialist where everyone gets a piece of the pie. hey if POP outnumbered vintage and i was left in the dust so be it. and if thats where the line is headed thats cool and im out.
    Some people want Vintage AND POP too. There are plenty of fans who buy every character.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

  3. #353
    Evil Collapsing Robot! Zodach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    3,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword2Blanket View Post
    Had they made the decision to JUST do Motu from the beginning, because that's what the majority want, a whole bunch of us would have never been on board to start with.
    I don't buy that. Most of the POP fans would support a vintage MOTU only line because they love those characters too. Certainly some wouldn't subscribe without POP, but I'm sure they would still be buying a lot of the figures released.

    I think the obscure character selection has hurt the line more than it has helped though. Sure it's nice as a hardcore fan to get those lower tier characters, but how many casual fans are going to want to spend big bucks on the Star Sisters, Griffin, Dekker, and the Fighting Foe Men?

  4. #354
    Court Magician Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    53
    I am going out to get some pie, then I am coming back and reading this thread from page 1 up to my post about leaving to get pie!

  5. #355
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    27,861
    It's unlikely vintage would have finished to completion without characters from POP, NA, 200X etc. included in the line, because MOTUC relies heavily on parts sharing.

    And while there's figures that can share parts with each other in MOTU, a lot of the more unique sculpts from vintage would have very few or no characters to share parts with. Doing POP gave Mattel an opportunity to get more uses out of the Teela mold, for example.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

  6. #356
    Heroic Warrior RyDell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,902
    Ok cuz we are close I can let out a few hints. We will def. see a girl. There is a 2 pak coming that's not horde troopers. and some other BIG items might be revealed now, if not they will def be at SDCC. Those are good hints, but I can't say anymore... except that there is some AMAZING stuff coming that NO ONE will expect!!!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

  7. #357
    Defender of the Underdog He-Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    4,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    I don't buy that. Most of the POP fans would support a vintage MOTU only line because they love those characters too. Certainly some wouldn't subscribe without POP, but I'm sure they would still be buying a lot of the figures released.

    I think the obscure character selection has hurt the line more than it has helped though. Sure it's nice as a hardcore fan to get those lower tier characters, but how many casual fans are going to want to spend big bucks on the Star Sisters, Griffin, Dekker, and the Fighting Foe Men?
    I've kinda been avoiding this thread after the topic shifted from one of the ten speculation to an all out faction war, but I do have to say that I think everyone's forgetting that the line was for all fans of anything MOTU. As far as casual fans go, my brother has no interest in any of the figures other than stealing my Griffin cause he's amazing (and my brother says he looks like something outta Harry Potter which is one of his big "loves".) Anyway, all this war stuff is distracting. Can't we all just be pumped that in 2 weeks or so some amazing figures are going to be revealed. I'm pretty positive there will be at least one reveal that any collector will be happy about.

    Good hints but bummer about the troopers....unless the two pack you're hinting about isn't in the sub......

  8. #358
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    27,861
    Quote Originally Posted by RyDell View Post
    Ok cuz we are close I can let out a few hints. We will def. see a girl.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

  9. #359
    Heroic Warrior RyDell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,902
    Is it fair enough to say that I think there is still a chance we could get the troopers this year?
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

  10. #360
    CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Posts
    1,822
    It would be better to say that Horde Troopers are coming as part of 2013

    Well for me anyway

    Good news on seeing a "girl", makes me wonder which one. Would love it to be Glimmer, but I can't imagine getting to be that happy.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

    Also...get her into the line!

    Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

  11. #361
    Got Filmation? shadowfall1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Damn Mitten....
    Posts
    6,565
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I think the Classics line would have successfully ENDED a long time ago, not died, if it had only stuck with Vintage characters. I'm talking about TG saying "Once we hit Gwildor, we're done no matter how red hot the line is.". Come to think of it, has ANY toyline ever just decided to end just because they made everyone in the canon? Usually companies go into extend universe territory or mine other eras or media for characters.



    Some people want Vintage AND POP too. There are plenty of fans who buy every character.
    Thing is, that is what I meant, the line would have died, ended, whatever you want to call it.

    And OK about the line not ending with MOTU....Just how successful do you think it would have been without the line being spaced like it has been to encompass said eras? As much as I love POP, alone, they would not have lasted long past the main main characters like She-Ra, Swiftwind & Bow, especially if Mattel had never gotten the Filmation rights to use any characters outside the doll line. And not to mention, most people have to be die hard fans or extreme collectors to buy figures they have never heard of, Comic fans may know comic characters, but not many outside of them would, and do you think there is enough demand for some of those to produce the figures without something like Vintage MOTU backing them? Not very likely.

    So as I said, we wouldn't even be here discussing this if the line was a pure MOTU Vintage rehash, it would have been done likely sometime in 2010, early 2011, because as the purists like to point out, they would only have bought those figures, and no others. But the line as it is, forces everyone to wait for their favorites and later less media used characters. So therefore the line has lasted this long simply because the purists have been made to wait allowing POP, NA & unmade 200X characters to come into the line.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

    Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

    Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

  12. #362
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    It's unlikely vintage would have finished to completion without characters from POP, NA, 200X etc. included in the line, because MOTUC relies heavily on parts sharing.

    And while there's figures that can share parts with each other in MOTU, a lot of the more unique sculpts from vintage would have very few or no characters to share parts with. Doing POP gave Mattel an opportunity to get more uses out of the Teela mold, for example.
    Man, The Goddess and Evil-Lyn (and even Battleground Evil-Lyn) got more uses out of the Teela mold.

    But look at all the tooling that went toward other characters and their accessories from the other eras. Making 60 some characters is alot easier than 100 characters and a Griffin, especially with the 100% tooled Gygor/Shadowbeast, Swiftwind and Granamyr.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

  13. #363
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,529
    Quote Originally Posted by RyDell View Post
    Ok cuz we are close I can let out a few hints. We will def. see a girl. There is a 2 pak coming that's not horde troopers. and some other BIG items might be revealed now, if not they will def be at SDCC. Those are good hints, but I can't say anymore... except that there is some AMAZING stuff coming that NO ONE will expect!!!
    Girl = Castaspella. Two pack = Madame Razz and Broom. BOOM there you go!

  14. #364
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,507
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Thing is, that is what I meant, the line would have died, ended, whatever you want to call it.

    And OK about the line not ending with MOTU....Just how successful do you think it would have been without the line being spaced like it has been to encompass said eras? As much as I love POP, alone, they would not have lasted long past the main main characters like She-Ra, Swiftwind & Bow, especially if Mattel had never gotten the Filmation rights to use any characters outside the doll line. And not to mention, most people have to be die hard fans or extreme collectors to buy figures they have never heard of, Comic fans may know comic characters, but not many outside of them would, and do you think there is enough demand for some of those to produce the figures without something like Vintage MOTU backing them? Not very likely.

    So as I said, we wouldn't even be here discussing this if the line was a pure MOTU Vintage rehash, it would have been done likely sometime in 2010, early 2011, because as the purists like to point out, they would only have bought those figures, and no others. But the line as it is, forces everyone to wait for their favorites and later less media used characters. So therefore the line has lasted this long simply because the purists have been made to wait allowing POP, NA & unmade 200X characters to come into the line.
    The fans wouldn't be discussing it anymore, because their collections would have been completed.

    To the purely vintage fan, if the line was only vintage characters, it ending would have been a good thing -- "The line ended and I finished the entire vintage MOTU collection!" Every Master, every Evil Warrior, every Snake Man and every Horde is done. Three cheers for Toyguru and the 4H for finishing MOTU!

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

  15. #365
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    27,861
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Girl = Castaspella. Two pack = Madame Razz and Broom. BOOM there you go!
    Seriously?
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

  16. #366
    CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Posts
    1,822
    That would be pretty cool I would prefer Glimmer of course, but Castaspella is good too

    And I would be stoked to get Madam Razz! Such an important character that has been overlooked for far too long.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

    Also...get her into the line!

    Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

  17. #367
    +2 Against Harpies Sword2Blanket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    I don't buy that. Most of the POP fans would support a vintage MOTU only line because they love those characters too. Certainly some wouldn't subscribe without POP, but I'm sure they would still be buying a lot of the figures released.
    Maybe. I'm certainly one of those fans that love and buy both. But like I said earlier, it was the fact that everything was included that made the line appealing to me in the first place. Even though I loved the 200x cartoon, I didn't mind passing on the toyline entirely. I had already had the action figure experience with Motu. I haven't had that experience with PoP, and I've wanted to since I was a kid.

    Regardless, as other have been pointing out, I think the line would have ended a good while back, whether with cheers or a whimper, had it just been vintage Motu. I think it's better for the brand as a whole that it's still around and relevant in the culture.

    I agree with you, though, that character selection has been gobsmackingly bad at times and has undoubtedly caused problems with the health of the line. Even as an outspoken proponent of PoP, and someone who personally loves my Star Sisters figures, it seemed like a dubious choice at best at that particular time in the line.

  18. #368
    Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Front o' castle.
    Posts
    1,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword2Blanket View Post
    In that alternate reality, you wouldn't complete your collection, not because of the icky PoP roadblocks, but because the line would be dead by now. Ergo, we're all better off because PoP and other such groups have been included.

    -------------------------------------------

    Had PoP actually been handled better, it probably would have been more of a boon to the line.
    I have an alternate spin on the first statement, but absolutely agree with the second.

    So, the alternate (just an alternate "what if" like we're all doing):

    MotU didn't get a good start because nobody knew it existed. **** poor advertising made selling even He-Man and Skeletor a slow process, which at the time we didn't even notice. It wasn't until the sell out's that we took notice later in the year.

    That whole year was vintage, and every time a new figure came out, the line did better. In fact, it got to the point to where Mattel may have decided they need to keep this up. Just like they would have done with every other line had they been so popular. This was shaping up to be the biggest line ever, so what else do you do but add as much content to sell as possible. There was always the extra exclusive planned, but the success of the line and figures like He-Ro (who was a gamble at the time because he wasn't widely known, so he became SDCC material) caught the attention by way of sales. 2009 (all vintage, including Green Goddess & He-Ro) proved that this line was a success. Plastic gold.

    So they start throwing stuff in, the more the merrier. And they tested the waters with the first PoP character. Who had the bonus of actually being an A-List PoP character, and a never before made character, and let's face it, a Filmation character. They said the didn't expect her to sell well, but she blasted away. Now, by this time people were buying anything MotUC. Anything. AND, this was a figure that really cross pollinated, so it just couldn't loose. Vintage fans were still enamored with the line, and A-list PoP figures wouldn't dissuade them at all at this point. Even to follow, with Catra, and for Bow. at least they were A-Listers. And vintage people were still buying everything up, and PoP fans were dipping in for some action as well.

    Everything seems good! And soon NA was dropping in, more and more prototypes, mini comics stuff, whatever they could do to spread the line out.

    Meanwhile, fans of the original Masters of the Universe were starting to notice too many months with stuff they didn't care about. Sure, PoP (and other) fans were getting involved here and there. But to what extent? Could it cover the casual fans who were departing? Were more PoP fans dropping money on subs for two figures a year, or were more fans of the original series getting disenchanted by NA, random blunders, PoP characters, and other things that didn't add to the fire, but instead suffocated it.

    Well, we are starting to see a little more PoP. Is the line doing better? We're seeing less and less of vintage, is the line doing worse? Would the line actually be considered a failure if every vintage figure was already released along with some nice mini comic additions and never before made vintage series stuff. That's not a failure just because they aren't on sale anymore, and everybody has complete collections. That's a success to vintage collectors, just like a PoP line that ran it's course would have been a success to PoP collectors, if that would have sustained. And it probably would have done well, if they approached it like they did with vintage, and knocked out over 10 A-Listers in a single year. It would have sold less, but enough to maybe keep it going, especially sense theyuse a crazy amount of shared parts.

    That's just a point of view. And I'm trying to be honest and I'm of course not upset about us getting She-Ra, Swiftwind, Adora and Catra. But PoP didn't save anything guys. And if there are that many PoP fans out there dumping money into a line that produces like 2 figures a year for them, and 14 others$, and multipacks$$ and beasts$$$, then you'll probably see a PoPC line right after this dies, because that's a cash cow. But think about that. Is that how people spend their money out in the non-crazed-motu-fan-community, aka the real world? Probably not. If it is true, then you guys have been drinking way too much of Scott's Kool-Aid.

    Hey, maybe he sees this and is trying to sneak more PoP in there, as part of his master plan to include everything that started off with the vintage card back figures (pft). But maybe, who knows, maybe, that's the reason sales are declining at the same rate at which more and more alternate figures are introduced.

    LONG LIVE PoP!!!! Seriously, just so you know I'm not a hater. They should have had their own line.
    Last edited by Jawbridge; January 25, 2013 at 06:18pm. Reason: I seem illiterate most of the time :p
    Pop Culture Shock - Filmation Statues (top 5 most wanted): Sorceress, Skeletor, Man-E-Faces, Mer-Man and Two-Bad! AND, hurry up with Evil Lynn, her reveal is what got me started.

  19. #369
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,529
    Castaspella has been mentioned a lot, and if a two pack isn't Horde Troopers, this is the only two pack I can think of that makes sense as a real legit two pack. Hoverbots would likely be too small for a two pack, almost better suited for a three pack or a pack in with another figure along the lines of Kowl, Loo-Kee and Imp.

  20. #370
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    27,861
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Man, The Goddess and Evil-Lyn (and even Battleground Evil-Lyn) got more uses out of the Teela mold.
    I know. That was meant in a 'as one example' context, because some of the POP characters do use parts from that mold. Didn't feel like being comprehensive about it.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

  21. #371
    Heroic Warrior gbagok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    7,000
    Quote Originally Posted by RyDell View Post
    Ok cuz we are close I can let out a few hints. We will def. see a girl. There is a 2 pak coming that's not horde troopers. and some other BIG items might be revealed now, if not they will def be at SDCC. Those are good hints, but I can't say anymore... except that there is some AMAZING stuff coming that NO ONE will expect!!!
    Ooooh! Really hoping for a Shokoti/Masque two pack then!
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

  22. #372
    AZ Mazter Shokoti's Slave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    The House of Darkness
    Posts
    1,453
    I guess Shokoti is out of the running....
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

    __________

    Arizona Mazter of the Universe

  23. #373
    Heroic Warrior orbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by classic View Post
    or you could read what i wrote. i said if the line consisted of just vintage characters there would have been more subscribers. just having two vintage and making people buy 10 junk figures isnt going to work. now make the line with 12 vintage and the numbers would have been much higher in the first place and therfore wouldnt need POP support. is that clear enough?
    Hey man, you made it crystal clear. Thanks for the discussion.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I've kinda been avoiding this thread after the topic shifted from one of the ten speculation to an all out faction war, but I do have to say that I think everyone's forgetting that the line was for all fans of anything MOTU. As far as casual fans go, my brother has no interest in any of the figures other than stealing my Griffin cause he's amazing (and my brother says he looks like something outta Harry Potter which is one of his big "loves".) Anyway, all this war stuff is distracting. Can't we all just be pumped that in 2 weeks or so some amazing figures are going to be revealed. I'm pretty positive there will be at least one reveal that any collector will be happy about.

    Good hints but bummer about the troopers....unless the two pack you're hinting about isn't in the sub......
    But He-Dad, think of this as the preseason. Once the NYTF reveals come out, the fighting will begin in ernest. If its POP...oh Gawd help us and if its MOTU, then there will be the thunderous roar of the victorious MOTU faithful who have stuck with this line through thick (200X, NA) and thin (POP) to reach their goal of total domination! I kid. This conversation is extremely old at this point.

  24. #374
    Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Front o' castle.
    Posts
    1,487
    Hey Rydell, or, everybody else I guess.

    Not to be rude, but is this information generally accurate? I just don't know who people are, sorry.

    That will be a fun two pack if it's not troopers, but still A-listers. I can easily see troopers being single carded as well, but that doesn't make as much sense.

    I think a Shokoti and Masque two pack would be Filmation genius, and also cover the girl aspect. That would be very very cool. But not army builder, hmm. Filmation monsters of some kind? Not very fan demanded really, hmm. Modulok and Multibot. That would be insane. this is going to be great, whatever it is.

    I can't think of who I would want the lady to be. Is it going to be a hero because Octavia should be out next? So like, Angela would be my pick? Unless Double Trouble can be good. I'd prefer Scorpia. Madam Razz and Broom wouldn't be terrible. I like Broom a lot, but like you guys said, that's so small. Man, I'm bad at this.

    I know they were stingy on Netossa's accessories, but dang if Broom or Kowl wasn't a pack in with anybody. That would be insane. Kowl would make the least desirable PoP figure amazing to me.
    Pop Culture Shock - Filmation Statues (top 5 most wanted): Sorceress, Skeletor, Man-E-Faces, Mer-Man and Two-Bad! AND, hurry up with Evil Lynn, her reveal is what got me started.

  25. #375
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post

    Seriously, Tung Lashor, Mantenna, Horde Trooper and Modulok belong to MOTU for me, not to POP. I saw the commercials back in the 80's and read the comics, mini comics and magazines with advertisements for the Evil Horde toys. There is no connection to She-Ra for me...
    Yet, interestingly enough, they will be used against PoP fans as, "See, you guys got your She-ra characters, stop whining!" when it suits the people who don't want more in the line.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •