Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone BIG will be revealed at NYTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Lewd_Squirrel View Post
    Do you think that they'll be doing somehting special for MOTUC's 5th anniversary? 'Cause, correct me if I'm wrong, but, isn't Nov. or Dec. MOTUC's 5 year mark?
    CHEF ALLEN in birthday cake packaging!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    2 hover robots for $50 - no thank you.
    Shoot, for $50...I think it should be at least EIGHT hover robots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    taken from my thread here...
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...Patterns/page2

..here is my estimations of who/what will be shown at NYTF...

Outside the Sub Predictions...

The Battle Ram Chariot = "Reasons - regardless what Toy Guru claims we are due another vehicle release in this quarter as this was when a vehicle was released this time last year. Plus of all vehicles the Battle Ram has been THE most requested to be made since its initial reveal as a testbed for what the 4H could show that they could do with MOTUC vehicle."
    The Battle Ram Chariot is trademarked and would be a very unexpected reveal. You may be on to something...

Maybe Someone big means someone big in size, not popularity... One of the ABC Giants from 200X?
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

I don't think we will see the rest of the year announced at NYTF... It's only Feb folks! If they announced the rest until December, they would lose all marketing momentum for the remainder of the year.
    I'm thinking we will see the revamped Q3 NA He-Man, the August figure, the September figure, Castle Grayskull prototype, and then the remaining item will be related to the "surprise."
    We will see the SDCC exclusive sometime in April and then Oct-Dec & Q4 Item will be shown at SDCC.
    Unless the "surprise" is a sub-line, then who knows what we will see!

Also, Kowl in a weapons pak might not go over well with all the MOC fans. Kowl should be a pack-in with Glimmer, or in a special SDCC POP small guys pack.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    The Battle Ram Chariot is trademarked and would be a very unexpected reveal. You may be on to something...
    Yes, certainly very unexpected, but also very upsetting if they gave us that "Battle Ram" instead of the one people have been clamoring for for years. The 200X Battle Ram Chariot has to be among the lowest priority of all MotU vehicles. Just off the top of my head, I can think of a dozen or more other vehicles that would trump it in popularity by a landslide.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Shoot, for $50...I think it should be at least EIGHT hover robots.
    I think 6 would be a fair number, but I'd rather they release 3 of them in a regular $25 slot instead of taking up a precious two-figure slot (same with the Horde Troopers: make them a regular 1-figure release, like they were in the vintage line, and leave the 2-figure slot available for some better use).
    Last edited by uaxuctum; February 3, 2013 at 01:24pm.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Maybe Someone big means someone big in size, not popularity... One of the ABC Giants from 200X?
    I'd be very disappointed if we got one of the giants. I have enough "giant" figures at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I'd be very disappointed if we got one of the giants. I have enough "giant" figures at the moment.
    NO. Colossor is a must!

The BIG is referring to the TOP TEN LIST at the beginning of this thread. Its the running top ten from yodafreakmaster's New York Toy Fair Top Ten Most Manted thread the top ten was posted in ask Matty and Tou Guru revealed at least one of them is going to be revealed next Sunday at Toy Fair. The list was Two Bad, Mantenna, Glimmer, Scorpia, Horde Trooper, Castaspella, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Modulok, and Madame Razz.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    NO. Colossor is a must!
    I could probably go for a Colossor, but I really don't want one of the ABC giants. Well I'll take the ABC giants, but they have to be way down the line. Colossor would be neat to have, but if he was the same scale of the giant figures we already have...he'd be sooo tiny compared to the size he is supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    The BIG is referring to the TOP TEN LIST at the beginning of this thread. Its the running top ten from yodafreakmaster's New York Toy Fair Top Ten Most Manted thread the top ten was posted in ask Matty and Tou Guru revealed at least one of them is going to be revealed next Sunday at Toy Fair. The list was Two Bad, Mantenna, Glimmer, Scorpia, Horde Trooper, Castaspella, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Modulok, and Madame Razz.
    I know, but I'd expect something out of the left field since this is mattel we're talking about. They love to surprise us.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

1 Week to go.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    1 Week to go.
    i know it cant go by fast enough im going crazy with antici------------------------pation lol
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Nope. I didn't mean size, I meant by popularity.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Maybe KARG at last!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Yes, certainly very unexpected, but also very upsetting if they gave us that "Battle Ram" instead of the one people have been clamoring for for years. The 200X Battle Ram Chariot has to be among the lowest priority of all MotU vehicles. Just off the top of my head, I can think of a dozen or more other vehicles that would trump it in popularity by a landslide.
    There's no reason I can see to do the 2000x Ram; it's more than detailed enough to go along with the MOTUC line as is. They could just re-use the molds (although I imagine they've been sold and melted into an anchor somewhere by now). I'd rather see them do a vehicle where there is significant updating/upgrading like the Raider.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Nope. I didn't mean size, I meant by popularity.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    There's no reason I can see to do the 2000x Ram; it's more than detailed enough to go along with the MOTUC line as is. They could just re-use the molds (although I imagine they've been sold and melted into an anchor somewhere by now). I'd rather see them do a vehicle where there is significant updating/upgrading like the Raider.
    I have no use for 200X vehicles personally, I want the Vintage Attack Trak before that, besides, 200X just had their well detailed shot at upscaled vehicles just a decade ago. The Vintage line vehicles are still stuck back 30 years ago in their Vintage smaller scaled styling, except Wind Raider.

I get a lot of people want the Battle Ram, I'm not sure myself if I do, but I am using my want for the Attack Trak as an example.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Molgran View Post
    Maybe KARG at last!
    I'm thinking the same ...maybe they have the right for the movie and then finally we will see all characters of the movie ,KARG included

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carafa View Post
    I'm thinking the same ...maybe they have the right for the movie and then finally we will see all characters of the movie ,KARG included
    This would make my day

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Molgran View Post
    Maybe KARG at last!
    If this were true, I'd be one happy squirrel.
    Does Galactus fart?

I cant imagine they would make new Movie figures, when they have not made any of the original figures. Plus they got Filmation that they need to work on for the next couple of years. IDK, we will see in 6 days!!

Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    I cant imagine they would make new Movie figures, when they have not made any of the original figures. Plus they got Filmation that they need to work on for the next couple of years. IDK, we will see in 6 days!!
    Very well said and i agree PLUS there arenīt that many interesting characters in the movie who really scream action figure to me:

Karg
    Golden God Skeletor

Iīm not really interested in the teenagers in eighties outfit.
    Lubic is fun in the movie but thatīs it, as an action figure he isnīt very appealing to me in MOTUC.
    The troopers, we donīt really need them to be trademarked since Mattel has the rights for the mutant troopers now, color them black voila.
    The Pig kid? Before him i would rather have the Starchild. She had more screen time and has much more power.

Who else?
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I would only be interested in a Karg figure from the movie. I really don't know why obtaining the movie rights is a big deal to some. I don't really want a Kevin and Julie two-pack. TBH, I think Mattel have much higher priorities where the Classics line is concerned. It wouldn't surprise me if they'll never get he rights. I just don't think they see it as a big deal, unlike obtaining the Filmation rights, for example.

Karg would be such a cool Subscription Exclusive. They'd have to figure out a way to get the rights.

I think we will see 2 Club Eternia monthly figures. The rest will be bonus items
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Karg would be such a cool Subscription Exclusive. They'd have to figure out a way to get the rights.

I think we will see 2 Club Eternia monthly figures. The rest will be bonus items
    Revealing Karg as the 2014 sub exclusive would be a great way to announce that Mattel had gotten the rights to the live action film.

Sadly we have yet to even get the 3 movie figures they can make.

If Mattel did get the rights I would of course support a Meg Foster Evil-Lyn figure.

As for NYTF, I'm thinking 3 monthly figures at the most and one of those may be the $50 two pack. Last year it was Frosta, Spikor, and Snakemen for the sub and than SLL for the 30th. I hope we at least get to see as much this year as last year. I will also be quite upset if we don't get to see at least one female character.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Are you hinting at something, BCR?
    Does Galactus fart?