• Niki

10 16.95%
  • Nimrodor

2 3.39%
  • Pyre

15 25.42%
  • Zargon

4 6.78%

Thread: VOTE! Crown the Champion of Redesign Challenge #104 - KARATTI!

Hybrid View

VOTE! Crown the Champion of Redesign Challenge #104 - KARATTI!

Alright Folks!
    Here we are.

Time to vote on the pieces you have seen come to life in Redesign Challenge #104.

Tells us which artist you think hit home with their rendition of a newly designed Karatti from the New Adventures of He-Man series.

Cast your vote and feel free to critique, give props, or tell us about your personal perspectives on the pieces!

1) image removed.

2) BLAST ATTAK

3) CHARLIE BROWN

4) MONIKASVO

5) NIKI

6) NIMRODOR

7) PYRE

8) ZARGON
    Last edited by JafariStew; January 26, 2013 at 11:03am. Reason: image removed per rules. Thanks!

I didnīt realize how many redesigns there have been i honestly thought there were even less!

Still a lot of creativity... and iīm torn...as always.

I canīt decide yet, need to sleep over it!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I voted for me.

I didn't enter but I always vote for me.

(okay I voted for Pyre...but in my heart I was voting for me)
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

My vote goes to Blast Attack's beautiful rendering.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    My vote goes to Blast Attack's beautiful rendering.
    As did mine. But they are all great!

I just have to say, I am personaly impressed with Niki's design. Wow, way to put your style to the max. It's gonna be my desktop wallpaprer for a while. Great work Niki!

Blast attak...smooth bro. Very smooth.

WOW! Pyre, iīm speechless! Thank you!

I still donīt know whom i gonna vote for.

Voting for myself is no option, thatīs almost like cheating if you ask me...

Knowing Blast attaks picture is an amazing work in progress, makes it even harder to vote for him as i hoped he would finish it...

Nimrodors action pose and clean lines look great as a picture, his design is to much earth samurai for my taste tough...

Pyres redesign is also very samurai but your details are as always astounding, Karattis face mask alone looks menacing....

decisions, decisions, decisions....life isnīt fair!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Welcome good sir.

And hey brother, if you think your concept is the best...vote for it!!!

I always vote for my personal fav, and if I truely honestly feel mine is the best, I have no qualms about placing the proper vote that says so.

Also folks, I should make mention that adam fro facebook's design had to be removed per maderator request. Sorry, I can't get into detail about why but that,s why the image is no longer viewable.

Does anyone think we should restart the voting thread to be fair to people who cast their votesfor a design that is no longer admissable? Post your opinion here to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    WOW! Pyre, iīm speechless! Thank you!

I still donīt know whom i gonna vote for.

Voting for myself is no option, thatīs almost like cheating if you ask me...

Knowing Blast attaks picture is an amazing work in progress, makes it even harder to vote for him as i hoped he would finish it...

Nimrodors action pose and clean lines look great as a picture, his design is to much earth samurai for my taste tough...

Pyres redesign is also very samurai but your details are as always astounding, Karattis face mask alone looks menacing....

decisions, decisions, decisions....life isnīt fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    Welcome good sir.

And hey brother, if you think your concept is the best...vote for it!!!

I always vote for my personal fav, and if I truely honestly feel mine is the best, I have no qualms about placing the proper vote that says so.

Also folks, I should make mention that adam fro facebook's design had to be removed per maderator request. Sorry, I can't get into detail about why but that,s why the image is no longer viewable.

Does anyone think we should restart the voting thread to be fair to people who cast their votesfor a design that is no longer admissable? Post your opinion here to vote.
    "Lady Karatti" received 5 votes and everyone so far got a vote. There were 41 votes so far and i think we would lose more than we would gain from those five votes.

If those five could write they voted for "her" and than write a private message to you or Patrick than you guys can add them in the end, i can honestly say i would trust both of you. if the voters donīt want to put their votes openly in this thread.

Deleting the poll isnīt necessary if you ask me.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    i do agree with niki 'bout the votes for "lady karatti".

personally, i voted for blast attak (don't forget to post him finished, bro!! ), but love many ideas and details from
    others too.