Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digital River strikes again!

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Speaking of which, a quick Google search on Digital River reveals enough cases like this, including working for companies involved in fraud investigations (although DR itself was never brought up on such charges, they just handled orders for the companies charged; this is likely why some collector's banks have flagged charges by the company over the years), one has to wonder why any company would do business with them.
    Perhaps because, ironically enough, Digital River has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.

HD figures on youtube
    The funniest thing to me, is most of you people replying here will continue to DEAL with them in order to get your toys.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by BCreviews4628 View Post
    The funniest thing to me, is most of you people replying here will continue to DEAL with them in order to get your toys.
    Not like people really have a choice here. However, I for one am pretty much done after this year.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Yeah what choice do we have? It's a big sacrifice and risk we're willing to take.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah what choice do we have? It's a big sacrifice and risk we're willing to take.

I'd be mighty sad if I missed out on a special edition I ordered six months earlier because of a company screw-up. I hope Ni No Ku Ni will be released on PC/Xbox in the future and I so hope the distribution of Special Editions will be done by someone else than DR if that ever happens.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    . I hope Ni No Ku Ni will be released on PC/Xbox in the future
    I don't. It is about time the PS3 got an RPG exclusive that did not suck.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

I've personally never liked exclusives. I understand the business-point behind them, but from a consumer perspective I see no point. If I like a game, I usually love to share the enthusiasm and recommend it to my friends. If it's exclusive to one console, many of my friends won't be able to play it and share the fun.
    "The most difficult thing is trying not to forget who you really want to be." - Nong Toom

I am looking for these Marvel Legends figures

My marketplace feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    I've personally never liked exclusives. I understand the business-point behind them, but from a consumer perspective I see no point. If I like a game, I usually love to share the enthusiasm and recommend it to my friends. If it's exclusive to one console, many of my friends won't be able to play it and share the fun.
    In an ideal world, we could buy whatever console we wanted to and get every game for it. However, this is reality, and Nintendo will never put Mario and Metroid on a Sony console just like Sony will never put God of War, Uncharted, or Ratchet & Clank on a Microsoft console, and Microsoft will not allow uh... Gears of War and Halo on a Nintendo console.

Heroic Warrior
    Unacceptable,how is such an inept company able to stay in businesses? Really I'm surprised they haven't been sued or investigated by now.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerFall View Post
    Unacceptable,how is such an inept company able to stay in businesses? Really I'm surprised they haven't been sued or investigated by now.
    Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to defend them, but we focus on the complaints. It would be nice to know how much business they do successfully and what there percentage of complaint are. It's like reviewing an item on a website, or the app store. It might be 3 stars, but have 3 reviews vs. 3 stars with 185 reviews. I'd be cautious, but possibly still go for it with a few reviews, but definitely would not go for the 185 reviews.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    I remember buying something for my brother a few years back for Christmas from the Capcom store... then I saw the words "Digital River" when I went to check out and I screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!".
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon