Thread: Anti-Eternia Customs & Q

Anti-Eternia Customs & Q

I saw these at Planet Eternia

Anti-Skeletor

Anti-Orko

Anti Man-At-Arms

Now I know I asked but are these characters CLOSE to what was described in the story??? There is no English translation so can someone PLEASE sort this out???

Hi,
    those are customs from me.

It was from a german tape called Masters of the Universe " ANTI ETERNIA "
    Skelli build a Machine to open Anti Eternia the beyond of eternia.
    The good Guys gone bad and the evil one go's good.

Thatīs all

Greetz
    Kenni
    We Have the Power

Quote Originally Posted by Kendor
    Hi,
    those are customs from me.

It was from a german tape called Masters of the Universe " ANTI ETERNIA "
    Skelli build a Machine to open Anti Eternia the beyond of eternia.
    The good Guys gone bad and the evil one go's good.

Thatīs all

Greetz
    Kenni
    Cool those are cool customs!! but is that how they were described in the story??? Anti He-Man was said to have black skin and red hair but nothing about the rest of the characters....

Heroic Warrior
    As a huge fan of these radioplays, maybe I can shed some light on this...

He-Man and Man-At-Arms both seem to think that Anti-Orko is the real Orko when they encounter him. So my guess is that Anti-Orko looks quite the same as the real Orko. Except for the evil-looking eyes maybe

In a dialogue between He-Man and Duncan, He-Man describes Anti-Duncan as:"A master of weapons just like you, but none I would trust!" I donīt remember if thereīs a deeper explanation about how Anti Duncan looks, so I think Kennys custom rendering looks cool and appropriate.

Thereīs no single word about Anti-Skeletor in the radioplay, so itīs up to everyones imagination how he would look like.

Kendor-

What's the story on Ra-****? Fan caracter? German-Audio-Drama?

I LIKE HIM! in any case
    "I am convinced that the only people worthy of consideration in this world are the unusual ones. For the common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed."

-The Scarecrow, The Marvelous Land of Oz.

Not only does it apply nicely to Masters, but is probably a deep truth.

Powers of Preternia Podcast Video Series
    http://www.youtube.com/user/destrong...s?feature=mhum

Quote Originally Posted by flitzi
    As a huge fan of these radioplays, maybe I can shed some light on this...

He-Man and Man-At-Arms both seem to think that Anti-Orko is the real Orko when they encounter him. So my guess is that Anti-Orko looks quite the same as the real Orko. Except for the evil-looking eyes maybe

In a dialogue between He-Man and Duncan, He-Man describes Anti-Duncan as:"A master of weapons just like you, but none I would trust!" I donīt remember if thereīs a deeper explanation about how Anti Duncan looks, so I think Kennys custom rendering looks cool and appropriate.

Thereīs no single word about Anti-Skeletor in the radioplay, so itīs up to everyones imagination how he would look like.

Cool that's all I needed know it gives be a base as to how to make these characters...Thanks! Flitzi

KNOCK-OFF MESSIAH galaxy warrior's Avatar
    even though the orko isnt what they speak of he's still cool looking.

THE CONTINUING WORLD OF MOTU

http://cotuworld.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Satonic
    I saw these at Planet Eternia

Anti-Skeletor
    That's cool! I did a Photoshop custom a while back of a character like this. My character, REPLIKOR, wasn't from the Antiverse; he was supposed to be a counterpart to FAKER, built by DUNCAN, but cursed by EVIL LYN to have a glitch like FAKER that ruins his disguise.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

A big fan of Slush Head
    Cool versions people. That orko rocks!!

So can anyone post the story again??? I think it was DestrongerLupus

POP and Customs Mod heftysmurf76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock
    Cool versions people. That orko rocks!!
    I agree! Who knew VINTAGE Orko could actually look cool?!?!?!

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by heftysmurf76
    I agree! Who knew VINTAGE Orko could actually look cool?!?!?!
    No one except Satonic who madethis awesome job!! This Orko is truley great!!

No one except Satonic who madethis awesome job!! This Orko is truley great!!

I wish I could take credit for these Mike but these are not mine but I am going to make them as soon as I get a better description for these characters from someone....

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Satonic
    I wish I could take credit for these Mike but these are not mine but I am going to make them as soon as I get a better description for these characters from someone....
    Oops sorry I thought they were yours, I assumed cause of the post. Forgot to read what was in it, the pics caught my attention completely.

I want to see your take on these characters man.

Oops sorry I thought they were yours, I assumed cause of the post. Forgot to read what was in it, the pics caught my attention completely.

I want to see your take on these characters man.
    Well once I get the translation that someone put here (It's no longer listed) so if somoeone can re-post this it would be much appreciated....

Here's the babel-fishy goodness I got on the matter-

The worst danger however seemed to be a huenenhafte black shape. This was no different one than He-Man's dark counterpart from the antiworld, whose black charm strength originated from radiating a white fortress with an angel face: Anti- Grayskull.

. Here it is interesting that the following says anti- He Anti-He-Man: "with the power of hell Grayskull!"

. Suddenly they met another aircraft however completely, in black. In it the counterpart sat to the Man-At-Arms. In combat both machines fires and the friends caught had to make an emergency landing. At the soil still another bad Orko emerged, whose magic forces were fortunately also not better than its original.

There really isn;t much to go on, so, you should just imagine the anti-versions as you wish

D/L
    "I am convinced that the only people worthy of consideration in this world are the unusual ones. For the common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed."

-The Scarecrow, The Marvelous Land of Oz.

Not only does it apply nicely to Masters, but is probably a deep truth.

Powers of Preternia Podcast Video Series
    http://www.youtube.com/user/destrong...s?feature=mhum

Quote Originally Posted by DestrongerLupus
    There really isn;t much to go on, so, you should just imagine the anti-versions as you wish
    that's what i got out of it the first time this was translated...Anti-He-Man is black, that's about IT...i have seen customs of him in grey and that works as well...he's kinda like Zardoom from Defenders of the Planets...

the fact that Anti-Orko is confused with regular Orko is surely evil magic in my mind and not Anti-Orko's true form...i think this was originally an audio story correct...

i think it's kinda neat they don't describe things too much(doesn't the Anti-Grayskull have an angel motif though?)...
    not describing them forces you to create the characters looks in your head...

be sure to post your take Satonic...

KNOCK-OFF MESSIAH galaxy warrior's Avatar
    from the story i gather that he-man is black as is man at arms. but for orko i only think perhaps evil eyes. its says he looks no different. i made 2 versions of aniti-he-man. one with good limbs and one with evil limbs.(like an anti-adam) just in case

THE CONTINUING WORLD OF MOTU

http://cotuworld.blogspot.com/

How about some Anti-Snake Men?

Here's Anti-Kobra Khan [Aka Snake-At-Arms]; Screen Shot 2013-10-29 at 8.42.54 PM.png