Thread: Force Captain Lizzz Ard Custom Action Figure

Court Magician

Force Captain Lizzz Ard Custom Action Figure

Here is my latest Custom MOTU Classics figure from my "Revocation Spell" Concept Series. I hope you all like him, he is the second figure I have made so far.

FIGURE #2 in the Revocation Spell Series

The worlds of He-Man and She-Ra are thrown into chaos when Shadow Weaver casts a Revocation Spell that re-writes history…. After the defection of Force Captain Keledor to the Great Rebellion, Queen Shadow Weaver searched the Horde Planet Eternia to find another ruthless enough to lead the Horde armies into battle. It was in the recesses of Subternia that she found Lizzz Ard, a dethroned King of the House of Quartas. Lizzz Ard possesses superior strength, agility, and a molten core that allows him to breathe and manifest fire at will. His deadly abilities are what the evil Eternian ruler Prince Adam needs to finally conquer the only planet in the galaxy not ruled by the Horde...Etheria. With this conquest, Adam will officially be named King of Eternia by his father, Hordak, the new Horde Prime!

This figure is created using a Preternia He-Man buck; lizard Eternian Guard head; Horde symbol from Horde Prime's cape; sculpted elements using "Green Stuff"; Axe and Shield from Vikor, and scythe weapon from a weapons pack. Primed, painted, and sealed with Plaid, Citadel and Tamiya paint products. It is housed in a Zoloworld case with custom packaging utilizing custom graphics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Son of Keldor; February 9, 2013 at 08:24pm. Reason: live ebay link to item

Love it. Love the fiery paint job.
    For Honor! For Glory! For Asgard!

I really like that red paint, nice!

Court Magician
    Thanks, I had fun making the figure!

Court Magician
    Hello, Fanboys and Girls,

I will be listing Lizzz Ard by the end of the week (provided the Snowpocalypse doesn't wreck havoc with the power). I am excited about the newest customs I am working on now. Thanks, everyone, for your positive feedback.
    Xepherus3