My positive feedback here is 13 and counting. I also have 159 positive transactions over at The Fwoosh.com forums under the same name (VENENOR).

All figures/items are in like new condition unless stated or shown otherwise along with the picture. They come from a smoke-free home and come with respective accessories shown and noted. I prefer Paypal for payment (some Money Orders accepted) and I ONLY accept trades with those willing to use delivery confirmation/tracking on packages sent to me. I always use delivery confirmation on outgoing packages and will have tracking numbers for you to track your packages.

PM me with all reasonable offers and inquiries. Just make an offer and we'll move from there. Thanks for looking.

HAVES (All prices do not include shipping costs)

Vinatge Masters of the Universe figures/weapons

Masters of the Universe Classics
Leech's suction net is not pictured but will be included with him

Spy Monkey Creations Resin Hand-Cast Accessories

Misc. Figures/parts

WANTS

$ (Paypal preferred, I do accept USPS money orders)

MOTUC
Dragon Blaster Skeletor & TOD Sorceress(all loose/complete preferred)
Vykron (loose/complete preferred; mainly looking for complete "barbarian" parts and figure)

Glyos: Onell Designs
Argen figures and matching metallic Axis Joints/Phase Arms/Gobon Blasters/Phaseons/etc.
GITD and black parts/items (LMK what you have)
Any Glyos compatible heads/figures/parts/vinyl are of interest, just LMK what you have

Spy Monkey Creations Weaponeers of Monkaa/other
Any Weaponeers items, LMK what you have
Original Armory parts/pieces/weapons in Cold Steel, Empyrean, Venom, GITD or Bloodlust colors

Outer Space Men by The Four Horsemen (loose/complete preferred)
All Infinity Edition versions of the figures only