Thread: Obsessive dreams about MOTUC

Hybrid View

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar

Obsessive dreams about MOTUC

I had to share this one guys and gals...

I've had this happen before, but it always leaves me waking up shaking my head and laughing at myself. I had a dream last night that, on Mattycollector's site, it was announced that Roboto, Green Goddess, and Frosta we're going to be re-released with the fixes done on them. To make it more worth everyone's while, they were including a "build-a-figure" that was...

*DRUMROLL PLEASE*

Adam as Santa Claus from the Christmas Special. The one figure had his lower torso included, the other his upper torso, then the third his head and arms and his toy sack.

My question is, does anyone or has anyone else had dreams like this? It's hilarious, but a bit disturbing sometimes that it's even on your mind as much as it is! 652165.jpg

I haven't had dreams but i have nightmares sometimes about how much i've spent on them all

I had this dream in which I set up a party for my girlfriend's birthday. All of our friends were dressed in Motu fashion-but with that dreamy interpretation that changes it all. My gf's bf was all green like Peter Pan and she was dancing in the air with a big smile. (She was supposed to be dressed like battle cat... Go figure). And my gf said something like: "stop this dance! it's terrible, I hate those costumes, and I hate MOTU." She pushed all the guests outside. And I just knew it meant that I will lose all my MOTUC figures. The battle cat-peter pan shouted horribly until I woke up.
    Believe it or not, it was my apt ring. The post man delivered my black friday order!

Heroic Warrior
    I have obsessive dreams about women. Does that count?

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    I have obsessive dreams about women. Does that count?
    Only if one of these women happen to be Teela....
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I have always periodically had dreams for years of walking the toy isles looking and finding MOTU figures. But I only have those dreams during times when the line is gone. The dreams always stop for the time figures are available, like now.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Only if one of these women happen to be Teela....
    Hmmm...so female Hover Robots don't count?

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solstice-Moon View Post
    My question is, does anyone or has anyone else had dreams like this?
    Ummmmmm...no.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!