Thread: Bishoujo thoughts...

Court Magician

Bishoujo thoughts...

Just a question for folks out there. Considering new MOTU products are popping up here and there, I was thinking Bishoujo versions of some of the MOTU ladies would be awesome. Mattel is very picky about who they allow to license MOTU, but considering we've seen bobble-heads, deformed plush toys, etc., it seems to me that some amazing sculpts of She-Ra, Evil-Lyn, and other women from the MOTU world would blow anything else out of the water.

If you're unfamiliar with Bishoujo statues, here's an example of one of their most recent ones. I've also included a link to the Kotobukiya site if you'd like to check others. If enough folks are interested, maybe we can bring it up to Toyguru.

Wonder Woman Bishoujo.jpg Wonder Woman Bishoujo 2.jpg

http://www.kotous.com/

Heroic Warrior
    Sounds like a neat idea.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

I JUST started collecting some of these. I actually ordered the Wonder Woman and Power Girl. I would love a She-ra i this format.

Master of New Adventures!
    Why would you order these, Tanya? You are Wonder Woman. You are Power Girl!

Quote Originally Posted by TanyaTate View Post
    I JUST started collecting some of these. I actually ordered the Wonder Woman and Power Girl. I would love a She-ra i this format.

Cat dead, details later Sorceress's Avatar
    Those are some nice statues. Come on Mattel I buy a She-Ra/Sorceress/Teela version if you gave permission.
    Rob Kerr- 1979-2006. I will always love you.

DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/839006124/nevermore-0?ref=live

I love those statues and the MotU ladies in that style would be great, but it seems like all of the licensed stuff that's coming out is in the Filmation style. I think allowing Classic Media to license that stuff was part of the deal Mattel made to be able to do Filmation in MotUC.