View Poll Results: Should Starburst She-Ra be released as a figure, or should the accessories come in a

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Figure

54 67.50%
  • Weapons Pack

26 32.50%

Thread: Starburst She-Ra: Figure or Attire?

Hybrid View

Starburst She-Ra: Figure or Attire?

This is to vote for whether you would rather have Starburst She-Ra released as a figure, or the Starburst She-Ra accessories released in a weapons pack.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

I've voted "FIGURE", simply because this is their one shot at putting out a Classic Toy Costume She-Ra figure with the swirl chest design, with removable Starburst She-Ra elements. They could even put it in her bio that this is her "NA" costume... you know, the whole Starburst power and all that...
    In lieu of the same old shield and sword, I would like to see a pair of newly tooled weapons- essentially the Four Horsemen's shot at throwing in Filmation specific weapons for She-Ra, since she was always calling out "Sword To Rope!", "Sword To Helmet!", etc. in the show and transforming the Sword Of Protection into various other things.
    But, if that's asking too much, this would also be a chance to toss in that old overused shield, but this time in silver to better match the Sword Of Protection.
    Last edited by zodak74; January 27, 2013 at 05:00pm.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Heroic Warrior
    Figure.

WITH the "toy design" bodice, belt and skirt (and BP She-Ra's detailed gauntlets and boots).

Figure, certainly!!!

I too want her to come with the ability to display her Starburst and Vintage Toy looks; I'd buy two for that alone! Toss in both capes, her Vintage sword, silver shield, and voila! I'm a happy camper. I hope this figure comes sooner than later.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Yeah, they could give us the pieces in a weapons pack, BUT with the figure it could be a terrific way to get a toy accurate bodice and styling in addition to the Starburst pieces.

So I voted "FIGURE".
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Just echoing what everyone else is saying: Figure, because it's a perfect way to work in the old toy design. EVERY time I see that design it just looked so much more interesting, and I REALLY wana see it. I never had any She-Ra figures, but we've got a perfect He-Man from the original line without any plain filmation-ness, so I think we deserve a She-Ra that at least homages the toy as well.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    Yeah, they could give us the pieces in a weapons pack, BUT with the figure it could be a terrific way to get a toy accurate bodice and styling in addition to the Starburst pieces.

So I voted "FIGURE".

echo this true dat