Thread: MOTUC Custom Slime Pit He-Man

MOTUC Custom Slime Pit He-Man

Attached Images Attached Images
    Worlds Biggest Meteorb Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by joseephus View Post
    OOOOOooooo!!!

VERY Nice Custom!!

Outstanding. how do you did the slime? The Sword Looks friggin awesome As the whole figure.

Thanks ChrizZ! And I just sculpted the slime on him. And thank you Replikor for inspiring me to make him after you seen my vintage one with the vintage Slime Pit Battle Cat. I had to take you up on your "1 Day Challenge" to make this Classics version. Glad you asked me, as I really like how he turned out. :-)
    Last edited by Joe Amato; January 28, 2013 at 08:36am.

As long as you don't go making Slime Pit variants of Lame Knights... I'll enjoy the slimed customs!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Sweet, j-man! It looks like someone hocked a loogie on He-Man!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    As long as you don't go making Slime Pit variants of Lame Knights... I'll enjoy the slimed customs!
    You won't have to worry about that happening!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Sweet, j-man! It looks like someone hocked a loogie on He-Man!
    Thanks! And it may have been the giants that got him.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Thanks! And it may have been the giants that got him.
    I'm thinking one giant in particular got him...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Uber-cool!
    Where are they? Where are your friends now? Tell me about the loneliess of good, He-Man. Is it equal to the loneliness of evil?

I wanna see some super up close shots of this figures head an body!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    I'm thinking one giant in particular got him...
    HEHE... hint hint... lol

Snappy Threader
    Very cool Slime He-Man. I love it.

Thank you everyone!

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Thanks ChrizZ! And I just sculpted the slime on him. And thank you Replikor for inspiring me to make him after you seen my vintage one with the vintage Slime Pit Battle Cat. I had to take you up on your "1 Day Challenge" to make this Classics version. Glad you asked me, as I really like how he turned out. :-)
    I love the Slime Pit, its not as bad as people think, in fact I'm looking into some adjoining land right next to it.
    It took you one day to make this?! How the...? I really like the packaging, and how you use the correct font on your labels and bios. The incorporation of the vintage Slime logo really makes it stand out, I like that a lot. So who's next, Slime Pit Moss Man? Grizzlor? Tytus?

Quote Originally Posted by masterenglish View Post
    I love the Slime Pit, its not as bad as people think, in fact I'm looking into some adjoining land right next to it.
    It took you one day to make this?! How the...? I really like the packaging, and how you use the correct font on your labels and bios. The incorporation of the vintage Slime logo really makes it stand out, I like that a lot. So who's next, Slime Pit Moss Man? Grizzlor? Tytus?
    ..no.. it needs to be Slime Pit Grizzlor! That was a ...unique... stiff, crunchy figure... lol... dont ask... lol

Quote Originally Posted by masterenglish View Post
    Let me know if you get some land next to the Slime Pit. And thanks for all the compliments sir! And yes, it was 1 day. After I showed my vintage Slime Pit He-Man and vintage Slime Pit Battle Cat, our very own Replikor kind of gave me the challenge to do a MOTUC one, so I started and had him done in a day. I will have to see who needs the "Slime" treatment next.