Thread: King of the Nerds

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar

King of the Nerds

Hosted by Robert Carradine and Curtis Armstrong, King of the Nerds is the ultimate nerd-off. The series follows eleven fierce competitors from across the nerd spectrum as they set out to win $100,000 and be crowned the greatest nerd of them all.

King of the Nerds takes the glory of geekdom to a whole new level as the eleven competitors live together in "Nerdvana." Each week, they face challenges that test their intellect, ingenuity, skills and pop culture prowess. In each episode, the nerds first compete as teams and then as individuals, facing challenges that range from live gaming to a dance-off to life-sized chess. One competitor is eliminated each week until one nerd stands alone as the ultimate champion off all things nerdy.

Is anyone else watching this show?

My wife and I had planned on checking this one out. We'd seen commercials for it. I'm going to have remind myself to DVR when I get home.

How is it so far? Does it seem "real"?

I saw the first two episodes. It's the same old silly reality fun but with a geeky twist.

I'm disappointed there are no "makers" or toy people/collectors represented but I'll continue watching.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    Has anybody been watching season 2?

Yep.Zack is killing it this season!He'll probably last till the end.I like how they had last years contestants as zombies.
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!