Thread: Filmation style Teela V3 New head sculpt

Filmation style Teela V3 New head sculpt

Hello folks! The next figure for the week is a newly re-designed Filmation Teela featuring a new head design, re –sculpted fur on the boots, and two tone gold paint on her armor. I went with a She-ra base this time cause the bracelets and boots were a perfect fit.

The figure was repackaged with a new “job description” instead of “warrior goddess” it now says “captain of the royal guard” a title most suitable for her.

This will be probably one of the last figures I make carded since the costs for shipping them internationally have skyrocketed with the latest USPS price increase. Now I have a question: How important is custom packaging for you when hunting for custom figures? Let me know on the comments below.

Here are the pictures and video. And thank you for checking her out!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So beautiful! Your figures always ROCK!

As for packaging, it's not that important to me. I like the bios if they come with custom figures (I know you only do them for your own originals), but that's really the only part of the packaging I care for.
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

Struck gold again Hunter! Very Nice! In response to your question, I really never look for customized packaging with my custom figs. I'm not an MOC collector either.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistico View Post
    So beautiful! Your figures always ROCK!

As for packaging, it's not that important to me. I like the bios if they come with custom figures (I know you only do them for your own originals), but that's really the only part of the packaging I care for.
    Thank you, good to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Inhibitor View Post
    Struck gold again Hunter! Very Nice! In response to your question, I really never look for customized packaging with my custom figs. I'm not an MOC collector either.
    same here hehe thanks for checking her out