Thread: How can you purchase these figures?

Court Magician

How can you purchase these figures?

How can you purchase these new figures? I thought I saw where they closed the buying of them. I wish I had known about these when they started,

John

I joined late too (this October). We missed out on years of figures, but thankfully you can get just about any of them from other collectors, or on Ebay or Amazon.

On these boards, visit the marketplace thread. A lot of deals to be had. people are selling them all the time! It's probably the easiest and cheapest way to get figures and catch up. This is a great community.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...tplace-(2008-)

You can also buy all of them on the 15th through Matty. The only figure you really miss out on are the old ones that are gone for good like Fisto and Teela and the exclusives (Wun-dar, PD He-man, Shadow Weaver, and King He-man) You can find them on the market but may have to pay a premium.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    You can also buy all of them on the 15th through Matty. The only figure you really miss out on are the old ones that are gone for good like Fisto and Teela and the exclusives (Wun-dar, PD He-man, Shadow Weaver, and King He-man) You can find them on the market but may have to pay a premium.
    I just bought a loose but complete Wun-Dar from BBTS for $40, now granted, I look through BBTS almost everyday, and it's the first time I have seen him on there since I've been looking. But they also have a great selection of newer figures, some are sold out, but you can find a lot on there.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!