Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: February Club Subscriptions

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Um, I haven't even gotten to change my card info yet, the old card is dead now, and I haven't activated the new one yet.
    You've still got some time to update your info. But be warned, if you wait too long, (and Matty isn't able to charge the initial amount to your card) it will set your shipment back a couple of weeks. At least, that's what happened to me when my card info was stolen and I had to change my account info...
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I got two duplicate emails with different time stamps! What I'm really worried about about is; since I have two subs, they would ship separately again with two different charges. If that happens again next month and they don't combine the shipping, it's game over for me!
    I'll wait until they ship King He-Man, and then I'll switch to the secondary market and DOS. I truly believe if they screw-up people's shipping this year, the 2014 sub won't go through...
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Got mine this morning.

I also updated my shipping address from the sub page about week ago. Will be interesting to see if it ships to my new postal address.

I got ANOTHER "MattyCollector.com - Your Club Subscriptions are Renewing!‏" email this AM...I only have one sub. They are really ticking-me-off.
    Maybe this is the notification for the MARCH figures so they can send them in February.
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

Is one not for Ram Man and the other Jitsu maybe?

I don't know why people are upset. it's not like money is being taken out. For the record i have 1 MotU and 1 DC sub and i just received my fourth email in 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by retcon View Post
    I don't know why people are upset. it's not like money is being taken out. For the record i have 1 MotU and 1 DC sub and i just received my fourth email in 2 days.
    I just checked my bank, and about $70 WAS taken out this morning!!!
    Thankfully it was for my cellphone bill, which I expected (it's always that last bill of the month).
    Still, before I checked the DETAILS button, I was flustered because the front page just showed a change from yesterday morning when I last checked.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by retcon View Post
    Exactly. We've had these early reminders for a while now. "Your subscription is renewing" is different from "Your subscription has renewed" (which gets e-mailed later).
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    Exactly. We've had these early reminders for a while now. "Your subscription is renewing" is different from "Your subscription has renewed" (which gets e-mailed later).
    Some folks are new to the sub this year and from the horror stories concerning DR, faith in them is at a low. You cannot blame folks for being wary of yet another fowl up!

I've also received 2 emails (yet only one sub) but I agree it's likely due to getting 2 figures in February.
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

I got four of them already...

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ironman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconhood View Post
    I got ANOTHER "MattyCollector.com - Your Club Subscriptions are Renewing!‏" email this AM...I only have one sub. They are really ticking-me-off.
    Maybe this is the notification for the MARCH figures so they can send them in February.
    I got a second one this morning too and I only have 1 sub. I wonder whats going on.
    Ironmans Want List:

MOTUC: I want them all!!!!!!

Classic Line: Battle Ram, Wind Raider, Tower Tools, Eternia, Laser Power He-man, Laser Light Skeletor, Tytus and Megator.

Heroic Warrior
    I got a second e-mail today too, and I only have one sub. Bravo, Matty.

I had it in my mind that they'd send out Ram man a little earlier, then Jitsu on the normal day of sale. That way they'd be able to gouge everyone for more shipping. Hence, 1 email for Ram man and 1 for Jitsu.
    Or is that just me thinking too logically?

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Received three yesterday, I presume one for each sub? Got another set of three this morning.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Heroic Warrior
    noobs, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    You've still got some time to update your info. But be warned, if you wait too long, (and Matty isn't able to charge the initial amount to your card) it will set your shipment back a couple of weeks. At least, that's what happened to me when my card info was stolen and I had to change my account info...
    I got to it yesterday

And I just got another new E-Mail saying the same damn thing, that makes 2....What the hell is going on at DR?
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkosis View Post
    I got two duplicate emails with different time stamps! What I'm really worried about about is; since I have two subs, they would ship separately again with two different charges. If that happens again next month and they don't combine the shipping, it's game over for me!
    I'll wait until they ship King He-Man, and then I'll switch to the secondary market and DOS. I truly believe if they screw-up people's shipping this year, the 2014 sub won't go through...
    I received two as well and have two subs. However, my subs were sent together in January. I regret subbing already because of the less we were fed.

I have 4 renewal notices now.

I like to imagine the offices of DR are in super fast motion with the Benny Hill theme playing constantly.

I got a 2nd one this morning as well.
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I got a 2nd one this morning as well.
    As did I. this message is too short
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    I received two as well and have two subs. However, my subs were sent together in January. I regret subbing already because of the less we were fed.
    You see, initially I bought only one sub, and then on a later date I added another sub to help out with the cause, but in January, they were charged separately, and they were also shipped separately! If this happens again this coming month, it means they haven't combined my shipping as promised.

I'll wait and see what happens next, if they screw up, I'm out after getting my King-He-Man!
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

I got my notice too. Just a reminder that they will be charging the card in about 2 weeks, kind of a ways away but whatever. I hope I get my December 2012 email soon.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmonster31 View Post
    I had it in my mind that they'd send out Ram man a little earlier, then Jitsu on the normal day of sale. That way they'd be able to gouge everyone for more shipping. Hence, 1 email for Ram man and 1 for Jitsu.
    Or is that just me thinking too logically?
    Do NOT give them any ideas! They are so greedy they might.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    King He-Man and WHO?????
    Uh, the guy to the only other sub with an exclusive figure, duh!
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I got to it yesterday

And I just got another new E-Mail saying the same damn thing, that makes 2....What the hell is going on at DR?
    Just another day.