Thread: action figure flight stands... wow. what a joke

action figure flight stands... wow. what a joke

who buys this crap? action figure flight stands are a joke. they are bulky. they look ugly as hell. they can break easily and cant support the weight of figures and flop over with time. when i used to get them free with my ML figures I would throw them away.

if u want your action figures to fly, jump or hover, use fishing line and clear push pins. you can suspend any figure at different heights, and freeze them in dramatic poses. dozens of more options than those crappy ugly stands with a fraction of the cost. the line is almost invisible.

do not buy this crap just because Mattel makes it. just some friendly advice.

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Ya, I'm not sure what the appeal is with those things. The stands are so clunky and visible, it's hard for me to see how this makes the toys appear to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Ya, I'm not sure what the appeal is with those things. The stands are so clunky and visible, it's hard for me to see how this makes the toys appear to fly.

I definitely wouldn't need one for the new Superman. He can't look up: he wouldn't be able to fly without crashing into something.

- - - Updated - - -

I might look for a taxi that's in scale, instead...
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."