Thread: One of my shirts is finally being printed!

Hybrid View

One of my shirts is finally being printed!

When I was a kid I always wanted to be an artist, but somewhere along the way I gave up on that dream. In recent years as I slave away to earn peanuts working for the man I've kicked myself for doing that. So a little more than a year ago I started making T-shirt designs for fun (and hopefully profit ). I've had some limited success, but nothing I could quit my day job for. That's why I'm so excited that one of my shirts is being printed on a website that sells pop-culture shirts. I still won't be able to quit my day job, but at least it's a start.

Here's the design:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool! Looks great! Congrats!
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

Movie mayhem!
    That is really cool, and I love this shirt! Is it one of the 24 hour sites? or will it be up to buy any day

Thanks! It's up now, and it'll be up for a week.

Master of New Adventures!
    YES!!!

Do me and yourself one favor: Do not ever again use the denigrating term of 'at least' in regard to your work and the accomplishments you achieve from it. There are untold millions upon millions of people worldwide that would gladly crawl over miles of broken glass in order to reach the goal you have reached.

Granted it is only one small mound in a lifelong quest. But after much arduous work you now stand atop that mound. Enjoy the view, along with a well-deserved sense of pride and satisfaction over a job well done and a goal achieved.

Now build upon it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad2dbone View Post
    Thanks! It's up now, and it'll be up for a week.
    I think it looks great. Combines two of my favorite things.

Just ordered mine and look forward to wearing it out.

Sweet shirt man

Evil Master of Warcraft
    That is awesome. I would steal it and use it as a FB profile picture, but I just changed it to one almost the exact same idea, but John McClane/Die Hard

Very cool

*edit

I was looking at your other shirts on your site and saw the Power Glove one. I stumbled across that shirt last night at Ript and got a chuckle out of it. Well played sir
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980