Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One of my shirts is finally being printed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    He has one Mye-Kah B, Check out his redbubble page. you can find it on there.
    Oh wow, ok cool there we go. Thanks!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    Just ordered the NES Grayskull shirt!

You know, I have a video project coming up that this shirt will be perfect for...
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Have you started a www.printfection.com site? It is really cool. you can design and upload your own shirt designs, they have tons of shirt variations, male and female. And you can set your own profit margin. I sold my band merch thru them and it was fantastic. Seriously, if u wanna produce shirt designs that u own the copyrights to, it is an awesome way to go. There are other sites that u can design and sell merch, but I think printfection has the most choices in the t-shirt category. Good luck man!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Don't want to hi-jack Brad's thread. But if you have a Facebook account, please follow the link to the picture and "like" it. Enough votes, means they will print my Skeletor themed picture!
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...type=1&theater
    He weeps, for he has but one small tongue, with which to taste an entire world!

Lots of original custom t-shirts and stickers available @ http://www.redbubble.com/people/mightyrain
    Many designs based on Masters of the Universe, Classic video games and random movies/cartoons/movies we all know and love.

Another of my designs was accepted by a 24 hr. shirt site. On the 15th this one will be on Ript apparel.

It's MotU related too, see the Man at arms helmet?

Even if you don't want the shirt, if you like my work, you could help me out a lot just by following my Facebook page. The link is in my signature. Thanks!
    fc,550x550,navy.u7.jpg