Thread: Amazing He-Man / She-Ra Sword of Power - Brazilian Bootleg MOTU POP RARE Brazil

Amazing He-Man / She-Ra Sword of Power - Brazilian Bootleg MOTU POP RARE Brazil

Auction link: http://r.ebay.com/6n9wzE

This is an auction for a brand new "Guerreiro de Prata" sword, made by Sulevim toy company in Brazil.
    It's clearly based on He-Man and She-Ra's sword (design is the same).

This sword looks a lot like licensed Power Swords released in Brazil by Rosita back in 1986.
    However this bootleg is (IMHO) cooler than Rosita's sword: While licensed swords were yellow / red
    this one is silver so it looks more faithful to the original MOTU / POP cartoon swords.

Any Sulevim toy is very hard to find because this is a very small company located near the city where I live.
    Sulevim toys have very limited distribution - they are sold in just a few cities in South of Brazil.

Condition: New. It's in excellent shape and it was never removed from original package.
    No reserve price. Excellent starting bid.

All photos are from actual item on sale.
    PayPal payments only. I have a verified account and 100% positive feedback on Ebay.
    Worldwide delivery. If you don't live in USA please ask about shipping prices to your country before bidding.
    All my items are shipped with international tracking links.

Auction link: http://r.ebay.com/6n9wzE

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Out of curiosity, does anyone know where another like this may be available? I would love to have a child friendly sword for...future plans
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!