Thread: Fendi's Darkest Secret, 10 Years have passed.

Fendi's Darkest Secret, 10 Years have passed.

Here's my darkest secret in my closet, My most eldest niece passed away 26th of July 2005, which was 10 years ago, My mind keep racing on how cruel life was back then. I managed to keep my head straight today and visit 6 graves today, From the eldest the Patriarch of my mom's family, who died 2 weeks ago with the age of 85, followed by my step Grandfather who passed away last year with the age of 81, followed by my Auntie who died in her 70's, then my close cousin who died last year with the age of 27, same with my friend who died on the same age, and lastly my close close niece who I keep thinking about her everyday. Who born and passed on the same day 10 years ago. I'm surely forgot how her face look but I'm sure she's proud of her siblings and I keep telling her she don't need to worry on the other side as I got her in my mind everyday.

Anyway Here's my Deepest secret, a niece who died in womb after a complication that she had to been through for solid 8 month in there. Rest in Peace and she will be blessed with the Mercy of God.

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO

May Allah bless all your family members' souls, Fendi. Amin.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

You are in my thoughts, Fendi.

I too have known deep and unfathomable loss. I struggle on, but there is always a dark, creeping sadness that tugs at the glow in my heart.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, your grief, and your pain with us. Let me know if I can ever be of help, even if just as a friendly ear.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Thanks guys.

Yes, everyone have their own dark closet in their life, I may not have children but this one left a black spot in my heart. No matter what I grief about her passing I know I will pray for her. It's one of the darkest moment in my life that I will carry to the grave.

NOT QUITE MY TEMPO