Thread: Picture Page: Photos of Fans - Winter 2015 Edition

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar

Picture Page: Photos of Fans - Winter 2015 Edition

Picture Page: Photos of Fans - Winter 2015 Edition

***To everyone: New pics only, please. No recycling of pics from previous Picture Pages.

This thread will end and a new photo page will begin on the first day of Spring in late March, 2015.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Master of New Adventures!
    Wow! Right on time with the changing of the season. I'm impressed.

Here's my family's photo that we used for our Christmas card.

Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

▄ber Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar

Christmas morning hike to Makapu'u, and then climbing down to swim in the tidepools.

Master of New Adventures!
    All right. I've had enough orgers bugging me and telling me I shouldn't be commenting on others' photos -- no matter how complimentary -- unless I post my own. So, for once and all, here it is.

Unfortunately, as most know, I'm so low tech that I don't know how to post a photo, so you're stuck with a whole article about me. You can click on the photo to enlarge if you're interested.

At 66 years old, I'm not sure if I'm well-preserved or rotting like a month-old head of cabbage. I do know that having three young children has spurred me to build up over fifteen years to doing 4,500 push-ups and 9,000 crunches a week, so if I'm a rotting head of cabbage then at least I'm one that's still pretty firm.

Btw, the personalized license plate is my last vestige of pomposity from spending two decades in L.A. But then as Hall of Famer Dizzy Dean once said, "It ain't braggin' if you done it."

http://www.laportecountylife.com/fea...t-jack-olesker
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; February 28, 2015 at 07:24pm.

Hey, awesome article, great picture, and I love the way you worked your testimony into it! Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    All right. I've had enough orgers bugging me and telling me I shouldn't be commenting on others' photos -- no matter how complimentary -- unless I post my own. So, for once and all, here it is.

Unfortunately, as most know, I'm so low tech that I don't know how to post a photo, so you're stuck with a whole article about me. You can click on the photo to enlarge if you're interested.

At 66 years old, I'm not sure if I'm well-preserved or rotting like a month-old head of cabbage. I do know that having three young children has spurred me to build up over fifteen years to doing 4,500 push-ups and 9,000 crunches a week, so if I'm a rotting head of cabbage then at least I'm one that's still pretty firm.

Btw, the personalized license plate is my last vestige of pomposity from spending two decades in L.A. But then as Hall of Famer Dizzy Dean once said, "It ain't braggin' if you done it."

http://www.laportecountylife.com/fea...t-jack-olesker
    Great article Jack! Thanks for sharing it with us!

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Despara, Quakke, Master Sebrian, Tuvar, Bahdrah, Stridor, & Snake Mountain.

MOST WANTED PCS statues: Mer-Man, Whiplash, Buzz-Off, Sy-Klone, Ram Man, Tri-Klops, & Two-Bad.

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    And winter is OVER!!

New thread here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...34#post3561334
    "That's very interesting...but silly."