Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC 2013 SDCC Exclusive Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    Songster or Plundor - either of which I'd be psyched to get
    I also hope both of these guys get a reveal!!!!

A Filmation Hordak with proper head sculpt and arm attachments. Throw in transformed Tank Hordak and Rocket Hordak figures making it a set. That would just be an awesome SDCC exclusive. What I'm really thinking is that it will be some kind of Son of He-man thing though, which would be cool with me also

Quote Originally Posted by oulala View Post
    Its not a variant! Its an updated new sculpt of the MAIN GUY of this toyline. Don't you think this buck from 2008 is getting old? It's time for a makeover.
    No, I don't think the existing buck is getting old. I think it makes a very unified look for the whole line; which I don't want changed because some people want a 200X version or Alcala He-Man (which are totally variants, despite how you see them).

I wouldn't mind seeing additional variants of He-Man, like Flying Fist, Snake Armor, Ice Armor, Slime Pit, Laser Power, etc. But, we are getting two He-Man variants in 2013 already. If we were to receive another variant, I'd prefer it go to another character; like Starburst She-Ra, Scratchin' Sound Catra, or Filmation Count Marzo.

I can't see it being Modulok. We have Mantenna, Octavia and presumably the Horde Troopers in too close a proximity.

Still think it will be a Stonedar and Rokkon two-pack.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    I can't see it being Modulok. We have Mantenna, Octavia and presumably the Horde Troopers in too close a proximity.

Still think it will be a Stonedar and Rokkon two-pack.
    I don't think we will get any vintage figures for SDCC exclusives, feels like they should be "other" type characters (he-ro vykron strobo and stuff) that said... Orko and prince adam through that off ...

It might also be a personal biast that makes me feel that way, I think i would be one of few disappointed with the Rock men characters if it is them ... i never really liked them despite being some of the very few vintage i owned (although i didn't know they were He-man toys till a few years ago) ... i'd be happy for those who wanted them but i'd prefer to see an obscure character we wouldn't get in the sub normally at some point

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    As much as I'd like to see Modulok in MOTUC, I don't believe that they would make him for SDCC. I think he could a strong sub incentive for 2014 (provided they keep making large items next year).

There are so many rumors and tidbits here and there that we're pretty confused right now!

I personally dream of a Rock People 3 pack as this could be the only opportunity to get the 3 guys in MOTUC before the line ends. A Filmation Hordak with Imp would be nice. Madame Razz or Eldor would be cool as well. As long as we don't get another Vykron, I guess I'd be happy!

BTW, has a reveal date been set for the SDCC exclusive? We're getting closer to April... We shouldn't be far from such reveal by now.
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Going with a strong hope it being Eldor or Despara....
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    As much as I'd like to see Modulok in MOTUC, I don't believe that they would make him for SDCC. I think he could a strong sub incentive for 2014 (provided they keep making large items next year).

There are so many rumors and tidbits here and there that we're pretty confused right now!

I personally dream of a Rock People 3 pack as this could be the only opportunity to get the 3 guys in MOTUC before the line ends. A Filmation Hordak with Imp would be nice. Madame Razz or Eldor would be cool as well. As long as we don't get another Vykron, I guess I'd be happy!

BTW, has a reveal date been set for the SDCC exclusive? We're getting closer to April... We shouldn't be far from such reveal by now.
    Last year they waited until like April 29th or some junk. So be prepared for it to take to the last possible minute. LOL
    I'm happy with any of the rumors flying about. They're all good.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Heroic Warrior
    if its ELDOR im subbin

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    I think these were leaked last week? Some people seem to already know the exclusives as well as a couple of figs that are going to be revealed.---and I had heard that matty was trying to keep these under wraps this year...
    Okay----here is what I found out. I double checked and it seems that the first week of March there was some info allegedly "leaked" on another board. I have differing info on which board, a couple people said it was here, some others said they saw it on the Fwoosh, while others said IGN---either way, it was removed less than several hours after being posted, because I cannot fine it. The info came via a new member of the board who claimed to have a friend that worked with the 4H. They then possibly "leaked" out the SDCC exclusive, along with some other figs that they didn't know the order of....I can't confirm whether any of this info is legit, but it sounds a lot like what happened last year...

So I am just going to post the figs that this guy apparently "leaked", and let anyone that has any inside knowledge confirm, deny or ignore.

SDCC Exclusive Badra/Tuvar Two Pack--snap together to Two-Bad---Single Carded Two-Bad available on Matty in the Fall, Then Horde Troopers as the unreleased 2-pack, Seahawk, Dactys, Ninjor, Hydron and Scorpia have been sculpted. **I also heard from only one source that said the leak also mentioned Lodar

Again, this was told to me by several different, unrelated folks that reported seeing the leaks, so I have no way to know if this is true or just someone trying to play bigshot as we have seen before.
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

Would be cool if true, but I'm not sure how that would work. We should know within the next few weeks. Thanks for checking on the rumors you've been hearing.

Okay----here is what I found out. I double checked and it seems that the first week of March there was some info allegedly "leaked" on another board. I have differing info on which board, a couple people said it was here, some others said they saw it on the Fwoosh, while others said IGN---either way, it was removed less than several hours after being posted, because I cannot fine it. The info came via a new member of the board who claimed to have a friend that worked with the 4H. They then possibly "leaked" out the SDCC exclusive, along with some other figs that they didn't know the order of....I can't confirm whether any of this info is legit, but it sounds a lot like what happened last year...

So I am just going to post the figs that this guy apparently "leaked", and let anyone that has any inside knowledge confirm, deny or ignore.

Again, this was told to me by several different, unrelated folks that reported seeing the leaks, so I have no way to know if this is true or just someone trying to play bigshot as we have seen before.
    If that spolier were to be true Mattel would be dumb as two of those should defenitely be used to help sell the 2014 sub and not be put in to 2013 especially after revealing Mantenna and Castaspella.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

I'm pretty surprised at all the speculation when it seems pretty obvious we will more than likely be getting Songster at SDCC. After his appearance in the most recent mini-comic it seemed to be the perfect lead in introduction for people who might not know who he is or have never heard of him.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Factorz View Post
    I'm pretty surprised at all the speculation when it seems pretty obvious we will more than likely be getting Songster at SDCC. After his appearance in the most recent mini-comic it seemed to be the perfect lead in introduction for people who might not know who he is or have never heard of him.
    I hope you're being sarcastic.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

That's not the SDCC exclusive. Would be cool tho. I personally asked Corn Boy about doing that 2-Bad and he said that wasn't going to happen. I would love that to be the case tho. I think everyone will like the SDCC fig(s).
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Songster would be a huge waste of an SDCC slot or even a regular slot.

A Songster figure seems highly unlikely.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

I had guessed Modulok but I now want to put my guess in for the Battleram. Yeah I think it's coming. I think the SDCC will come with another sled or open window packaging.

My only question is how many should I buy/How many will my girlfriend let me buy? I am thinking 6.....But depending on size and awesomeness I could be swayed to get up to 8.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

I just hope that the SDCC exclusive is a better selection than Vykron. I hope that it's along the lines of Marlena, Orko, or He Ro.

Quote Originally Posted by Super He-Man View Post
    I hope you're being sarcastic.
    Not at all why?

I'm not saying I like the idea but only that it seems pretty obvious. I truly hope that's not the case and that I'm wrong but would it really surprise anyone?

For the record, I think we will get 2 exclusives. One being Modulok and the other being Songster.

I'm hoping for Eldor, the Rock Warriors, or Madame Razz with Broom as the SDCC exclusive. Out of those, I want Eldor the most, but I doubt it will be him.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factorz View Post
    Not at all why?

I'm not saying I like the idea but only that it seems pretty obvious. I truly hope that's not the case and that I'm wrong but would it really surprise anyone?

For the record, I think we will get 2 exclusives. One being Modulok and the other being Songster.
    I don't see how any of that is pretty obvious. Songster mostly holds obscure nostalgic value to those that actually attended the Power Tour. Everyone else has either never heard of him or only know this image of him as a selling point to make him a figure.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    I don't see how any of that is pretty obvious. Songster mostly holds obscure nostalgic value to those that actually attended the Power Tour. Everyone else has either never heard of him or only know this image of him as a selling point to make him a figure.

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0760/17.jpg
    Did you miss the part of my post about his inclusion in the mini-comic? Why else would he make a random appearance like that? How is that any different than Vykron last year?

I think Songster in The Skeletor Origin comic was only an easter egg. I think it's been said before that appearing in a mini comic wasn't an indicator someone was coming as a figure (if it is I want Prahvus and Evilseed yesterday). Don't forget he was an option in the fan vote last year and we know that Illumina was a close second in that vote--so I'll be angry if he gets a figure not only before the runner up but also before the winner.

Whatever the exclusive is, I just hope it looks cool and doesn't have parts as lame-looking as Vykron's clip-on armor.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

I think this info is correct to an extent, but the order is wrong. I think it's a given that the Rock Warriors are the SDCC exclusive.

Two-Bad sounds like a 2014 item, along with Scorpia and Hydron. I thought Dactys and Ninjor would be coming in 2013, but Scott said we were getting another Filmation character in the main sub (so Dactys and Ninjor can't both be coming in 2013) Since one slot is Geldor, that just leaves 2 unknown slots for 2013...
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.