Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC 2013 SDCC Exclusive Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    I STILL put my bet on Filmation Hordak !
    as long as he has a new head i am with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    Sorry guys, but that Two Bad idea is too cool not to execute. We've had all of the removable pieces before(except the leg), so its not out of the realm of possibility. And doing it this way works for everyone. If you just want a Classic Two Bad, then you only buy one. If you want Tuvar and Baddrah, you'll have to buy two. If you want all three, then buy all three. It's a win everyone.
    this is actually a great idea. i kinda want all three so sadly id have to buy three packs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by orbles View Post
    Exactly! Vykron cost quite a bit, you had to buy 3 full sets to put together all 3 figures, then you are left with tons of junk pieces. No thank you. I would rather buy 3 figures for $75 as opposed to $90+ with junk pieces left over.
    though when you put it like that i agree. want all three

with vykron i am saddened ill prolly never have 2 more bucks to have all three.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Same here. He's the most recognisable variant left, IMO. 70-odd appearances in the She-Ra cartoon is nothing to be sniffed at. Grey Hordak doesn't cut it for me.

He's a great candidate for a sub exclusive or an SDCC exclusive...but I doubt he'll be this year.
    hes been the first variant ive wanted since before variants, or since at least gray hordak was relased.

i want my hordak!

My guess for the exclusive is Madam Razz with Broom, Kowl and Loo Kee (with Kee hidden in the package) which I think is a good way of getting those characters out there. I for one don't want to see a Filmation hordak or a Filmation anybody really, just not sure we need additional versions of characters at this stage and I don't think they are a good idea for exclusives. Just my opinion though and if he does show up then I will be happy for those who want him.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Heroic Warrior
    I guess, it will be Rokkon & Stonedar and I'm not very excited about those two...

Heroic Warrior
    Man! I really want a Oo-la and a Eldor, I would feel like my collections complete with these two,....Oh and the battle ram!!!!

Im wondering if the SDDC exclusive might be 200x Evillyn?
    The issues over battle ground evillyn never were resolved and Scott did say that it would appear when we least expected it.
    The pack could come with all versions of Evillyn to satisfiy everyone and the 200x look has been wanted for so long now.
    Teela with Charger might be another option but cant see a horse, a figure and a set of extra pieces in this slot..but maybe

I would be so let down if we got Filmation Hordak. I want something new instead of a variant of anyone. I am sure whatever it is, it will be cool

Heroic Warrior
    I want a new figure for SDCC. Eventually I'd like the alt paint version of Ram Man and the Filmation Hordak, but at SDCC I want to see new characters.

nerdgasms.net

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    i want my hordak!
    I'm with ya there. I'm actually holding off of getting the gray Hordak cause I want MY guy too.
    Please see my arts gallery here: www.pcpfh.wordpress.com Have fun browsing!

Quote Originally Posted by MLHumble View Post
    I'm with ya there. I'm actually holding off of getting the gray Hordak cause I want MY guy too.
    Same here! I always have, with the express intention of getting blue Hordak instead. Shadow Weaver leads my Horde until then.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Now I want it to be a Skeleteen and Dare 2-pack if its not Madame Razz, Broom, Kowl, and Lookee.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    Now I want it to be a Skeleteen and Dare 2-pack if its not Madame Razz, Broom, Kowl, and Lookee.
    I would love the Dare and Skeleteen set. They are definitely necessary IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    Same here! I always have, with the express intention of getting blue Hordak instead. Shadow Weaver leads my Horde until then.
    I was holding out as well...but I ended up getting one anyway cause I won a $40 lot that had him, leech, and Grizzlor in it on Ebay....but when he FINALLY comes out black Hordak will be replaced!

How about Plundar?

My guess is for Despera.

We all ready know that Mattel helped create the character for the comic so they've know about her for awhile. That would have allowed the 4H enough time to create the figure. Plus since she's a "new" original character from the comic, releasing her as the exclusive could generate some "buzz" for the DC comic much like Grayskull did for MOTUC. It makes sense since this is the COMIC Con Exclusive. I'm sure DC would more than likely help promote the figure since it's from their comic.

It just makes perfect sense. DC is going to be at the con...Mattel is going to be at the con...

I wish we knew when Scott is announcing this - ie when in the month. I want to know already! I'm dying, I'm dying!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    My guess is for Despera.

We all ready know that Mattel helped create the character for the comic so they've know about her for awhile. That would have allowed the 4H enough time to create the figure. Plus since she's a "new" original character from the comic, releasing her as the exclusive could generate some "buzz" for the DC comic much like Grayskull did for MOTUC. It makes sense since this is the COMIC Con Exclusive. I'm sure DC would more than likely help promote the figure since it's from their comic.

It just makes perfect sense. DC is going to be at the con...Mattel is going to be at the con...
    Maybe DC will have her as an exclusive through them allowing Mattel to have their own exclusive. Kind of like they did with the Bizzaro/BA Faker 2 pack a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxieman View Post
    Maybe DC will have her as an exclusive through them allowing Mattel to have their own exclusive. Kind of like they did with the Bizzaro/BA Faker 2 pack a few years back.
    That would be awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goluphi View Post
    How about Plundar?
    This too would be awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    I'd be down for any of these!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombihamma-AI View Post
    Man! I really want a Oo-la and a Eldor, I would feel like my collections complete with these two,....Oh and the battle ram!!!!
    Eldor....yes.....battle ram....hell yeah....naked he-man / 3rd He-man variant for the year....hell no please!

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    My guess is for Despera.

I agree that this would makes sense... Still I'm hoping for a more demanded character like Eldor, Madame Razz or Blue Hordak with Imp...
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

I see Rock Warriors coming soon to a planet near you.
    Last edited by bcrduke; April 6, 2013 at 03:03am.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    That will be awesome!!

Hopefully, I'll be able to cast my vote for someone other than Rokkon in the next vintage idol thread!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Heroic Warrior
    Hopefully that includes a Rock Warrioress too!

Heroic Warrior
    Where? Venus? .... Mars? Where!! Give me a letter!

I love the Rock People! That would be awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    I guess, it will be Rokkon & Stonedar and I'm not very excited about those two...

My guess is that you are probably right, and I am also not interested, because I hated them when I was younger and I'll hate them even more if they end up costing me "forced" money. As in if they aren't in the sub then Hooray! Hurrah!!!
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    My guess is that you are probably right, and I am also not interested, because I hated them when I was younger and I'll hate them even more if they end up costing me "forced" money. As in if they aren't in the sub then Hooray! Hurrah!!!
    No love for the rock people, im shocked, who wouldnt love rock people, personally id rather see the 3 rock warriors together in a 3pk.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by lorde trooper View Post
    No love for the rock people, im shocked, who wouldnt love rock people, personally id rather see the 3 rock warriors together in a 3pk.
    Same here, but I'm only expecting Stonedar and Rokkon. There's so much love for Granita...plenty of fans will be disappointed if she's not included.
    Last edited by Scorpia; April 6, 2013 at 06:31am.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina